Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default New verification process

For those that are not aware, ECCIE is now requiring age verification if there is any doubt about a provider being of age.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, If you are advertising you are under age 21 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require photocopy of your Drivers License or state issued ID and your location. Real name and address hidden, but birthdate and photo must be visible, along with your username. And proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit this info separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

From a client side, I think this is great. It can be almost impossible to tell age from a photo. This helps reduce at least one of the risks guys face. I have found a number of showcases have come down. I assume they are waiting for this age verification.

its good to see the site taking steps to prevent it from being used for underage activates. It protects the site and us.

Thoughts?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #2
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They're probably trying to crack down on under age providers. P411 does the same for verification with new providers. I think it's a good idea and might make some hobbyists feel a little more secure.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

It's certainly a step in the right direction, and may be as far as they practically can go.

It's so easy to manipulate images, however, that I wonder how certain one can be that a scanned photocopy is legitimate. I can't think of a better way, given that this site doesn't have a vast employee network that can review original documentation, so I guess it will have to do.

Also, are they just removing showcases of VPs who have not provided the requested documentation, or actually suspending profiles? I thought it was the latter.

In any event, I foresee a substantial increase in 21 year old ladies joining the site.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #4
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It's certainly a step in the right direction, and may be as far as they practically can go.

It's so easy to manipulate images, however, that I wonder how certain one can be that a scanned photocopy is legitimate. I can't think of a better way, given that this site doesn't have a vast employee network that can review original documentation, so I guess it will have to do.

Also, are they just removing showcases of VPs who have not provided the requested documentation, or actually suspending profiles? I thought it was the latter.

In any event, I foresee a substantial increase in 21 year old ladies joining the site.
Finally, providers adding a few years to their real age instead of subtracting. We can expect 21 now to range from 18 (hopefully not younger) to 25 (possibly older).
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I'm going to correct myself here. I just checked up on one of the well-known gals that has previously stated her age in the "barely legal" category. Found an old review with a link to her Showcase. When I hit the link, I am told that the "Provider profile can not be found". Her account hadn't been suspended, but her Showcase is now unavailable.

So it looks like OBSG is correct: staff is pulling showcases until these women prove their age.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:40 PM   #6
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

They are actually changing their accout status to registered member so the,showcase goes away. If they regain verified provider their showcase will return.

I am hurt tinman that you doubted me. Of course I am right. If you don't think so, just ask me!
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:42 PM   #7
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post

Exactly, it's a step in the right direction, but as you mentioned images can be altered, and women can get fake ID's. If they provide ECCIE a copy of a fake ID, they'll get verified status again, but still aren't truly of legal age, so as a client you still need to be very careful.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #8
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

From a business point of view, it's CYA, in that it's something that can be used as part of a legal defense, should that ever become necessary (i.e. "these are our policies, this is what we are doing to prevent it from happening," etc etc).

However....(and SJ has commented on this subject a number of times, and would be best to weigh in here as well)...I doubt that it would serve quite as well, if at all, on "the hobbyist" side.

As TinMan and others have said, images are easily manipulated. And, though this might be considered a "reasonable" or "good faith" effort on the part of the site, I doubt that it would keep any of our asses out of a sling in the slightest.

You might take a little comfort in knowing that SOME attempt at verification was done, but I agree that you should be just as wary as before.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #9
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
Exactly, it's a step in the right direction, but as you mentioned images can be altered, and women can get fake ID's. If they provide ECCIE a copy of a fake ID, they'll get verified status again, but still aren't truly of legal age, so as a client you still need to be very careful.
That's the thing that really bugs me about the law in this process. A woman can take steps to falsify her age, and you can't always tell how old someone is by looking at them. Being 17 years and 10 months old, for example, she could have the same physical features of a 20-year old. She whips out an I.D. that a forensic expert would be fooled by that says she's 21, the guy still gets dragged through the mud and locked up if he did anything with her. That's just BS to me.

But yes, this is a great step in the right direction.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #10
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Encounters: 7

Thats why is always better to see a lady older than 25 or so to avoid any problem ...
DarthDVader is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:18 AM   #11
NYr
You Never Really Know

All current ladies lost their VP status until they send the required info. Any new ladies will need to provide the info as a part of their initial VP request.

Redbook prompted the new rules.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #12
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a good idea well Im 33 got lots of kids I am glad this is happening it is sad when underage girls are providing...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:06 PM   #13
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IM all for it!!!! Underage sex is not okay!!! wait until you are at least 19/20 to start this, its not a game its a serious thing and you must be aware of anything happening in any situation and understand that it is your life, not just a fun site to get money and play around. Be safe and lets make it more safe and drama free!!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #14
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
This is a good idea well Im 33 got lots of kids I am glad this is happening it is sad when underage girls are providing...
That's because they don't care about getting a dude locked up. They just care about the money on the other end.

If they're forced against their will, that's a different story, of course.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #15
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Interesting timing. Whatever the motivation I am glad to see some barriers put up.
Brot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women