Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41304
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
beachcomber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default love/dependence from a provider

Had a situation recently. Saw a provider at her place and had a good time with her. I trusted her, so our second visit was outcall to my place, a good time also, tho' some boyfriend, money, car drama was revealed by her. She began calling me her "white knight" in this visit.

I made the decision to not call her again. Shortly after calls and texts started arriving, asking where I had been. I ignored these and have not had any more for over a month, but I'm worried that in a crazy moment she will remember where I live and show up!

How could I have handled ending the biz (for biz it was) with her in a different way? Could use some advice here for the future.

Thanks in advance to the pros on this board.

Beach
beachcomber is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Maybe to begin with, by not doing an outcall to your place. Safety should be #1 priority in this hobby. Don't think I'd like to have anyone know where I live or work in this hobby. Hopefully she won't spazz out on you and move on.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #3
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Second on the not doing the outcall at your place - Many proivders have tons of drama in their life and you don't want it spilling into your real life.

You need to minimize any real information about you with providers.
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

#1 Change your phone number
#2 Get a new place to live
#3 She probably seen your car so sell it and get a bicycle
#4 Change you hair style
#5 Get glasses and if you have glasses get contacts
#6 Chop your left arm off in case she see's you someplace she will not recognize you.

Other than that your probably fucked.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default On a serious note:

-Hobbyfun, that was priceless! LMAO!!

But on a serious note:

Maybe if she calls you again, you could send her a text message acting like you're a Female and say something like "WHO IS THIS CALLING/TEXTING MY BOYFRIEND (and/or HUSBAND)?" Maybe that will scare her off a bit and get her off of your trail....

Then in an email (afterwords) you could politely let her know that you've found someone and she may have gotten ahold of your phone. Also that you have decided to take a break from the hobby for those reasons, etc. etc.

Just a female provider's perspective. That would back me off of ANYONE QUICK! ...but then again, I would NOT be stalking anyone either...

ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
Txh64
Schrodinger's cat search

Encounters: 12

Or better yet email her and tell her your girlfriend just got out of jail and is wanting to know who keeps calling/texting you.
Txh64 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't think of any reason why ( other than basic screening info) a provider needs to know ANYTHING about your personal life. I don't care if you lie to me, so what?

IF I ask what you do, make something up...but it better be funny!

I wouldn't worry too much about it, most likely she just wanted your money. You don't owe anyone an explanation either way.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
I can't think of any reason why ( other than basic screening info) a provider needs to know ANYTHING about your personal life. I don't care if you lie to me, so what?

IF I ask what you do, make something up...but it better be funny!

I wouldn't worry too much about it, most likely she just wanted your money. You don't owe anyone an explanation either way.
And this is very true. Alot of ladies' approach to meeting a good friend is different. If you had indicated to her that you're single, she most likely feels like contacting you this way was okay. She is probabaly blissfully unaware of her unprofessionalism, given the way she communicates.
Meeting guys who repeat are a good thing to any lady, and I'm pretty sure that she thought you would be a regular for her. Some ladies are unaware that hard luck stories are not a turn-on for every guy, but of course there are gents who patronize a lady for just that reason. I forgot who said this on the D&T board, but it rings so true to me: treat your man like an ATM, and your man will treat you like a whore.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Damn, it'd take quite a bit more than a fun fuck for $ to let my guard down enough to invite her over to where I live! Maybe after many, many, many, many sessions elsewhere and a certain level of trust in one another would I think about it. Sorry..been there done that with a psycho girlfriend tat jaded me for life and have the scar on my right knee to prove it! I prefer incall or hotel meets. It's easier and doesn't carry with it the threat of some crazed psycho-hooker-Daddy-babe standing outside of my house.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women