Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41309
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2016, 07:04 AM   #1
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default ATTENTION: 12.07.2016 - Upcoming Membership Fee Increase

ATTENTION: 12.07.2016 - Upcoming Membership Fee Increase

"THIS IS FOR NON-MEMBERS OF P411 AND NEWBIES"
P411 MEMBERS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS

Membership Fee Increase: Jan 1, 2017

There's no easy way to announce a fee increase, so here goes:
P411 membership fees will be increasing by $20 a year, as of Jan 1, 2017.

New Fees
1 mo $49, 3 mo $69, 6 mo $99, 1 yr $149
Lifetime $599 - minimum 1 yr in good standing and 5 Okays to be eligible.

Current Fees
1 mo $49, 3 mo $69, 6 mo $89, 1 yr $129
Lifetime $499 - minimum 1 yr in good standing and 5 Okays to be eligible..

Although our rates have significantly increased since inception (2005), we remain committed to your privacy and convenience, along with providing outstanding customer service.

Prior to Jan 1, 2017 you are welcome to renew your membership for as many years as you wish, at the current rates.

We appreciate your continued business, and thank you for your support.

AFTER YOU BECOME A MEMBER OR THINKING ABOUT RENEWAL:
HERE ARE A FEW ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS AS CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER.
12.04.2016 - Holiday Gift Giving Ideas!

Are you looking for the perfect gift for that sexy provider who drives you wild, or perhaps a fellow client who steered you towards one of your favorites? We have some options for you to consider.

Providers can be gifted P411 points, by clicking on the Santa Icon (or the words "Gift Points") to purchase any number of points you desire. You can then gift them to a provider, or providers, as you wish. Points are used by the providers to place Visiting Ads, to secure Top Placements, for Animated GIFs and so on. Costs range from 20 pts onup. If you are interested in knowing the specific amount of points needed for a provider to purchase a certain upgrade, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you'd like to do something for a fellow client, why not renew his membership for one year ($129), or for 6 months ($89)? It's something you'll know he'll use and appreciate! Contact us via chat to make the payment via credit card, you'll need the other client's email address for the credit to be applied correctly.

Thank you for considering P411 when doing your holiday gift giving!

www.preferred411.com

CG
Copierguy0 is online now   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
Lunytunz
Valued Poster

I will not be renewing. I am seeing diminished return in regards to value and usefulness. I have one lady specifically that I see quite regularly, and if I decide to venture out, I think I have enough "street cred" to get me in the door of most of the ladies I find interesting. I'm interested in hearing other opinions on the matter. Thanks for the heads up, copier!
Lunytunz is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:46 AM   #3
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunytunz View Post
I will not be renewing. I am seeing diminished return in regards to value and usefulness. I have one lady specifically that I see quite regularly, and if I decide to venture out, I think I have enough "street cred" to get me in the door of most of the ladies I find interesting. I'm interested in hearing other opinions on the matter. Thanks for the heads up, copier!
In Dallas there are so many fine ECCIE ladies (hi ladies!) that it seems unnecessary unless you want to go to Kendra's. Outside of Dallas it is harder with some of the quality independents especially if you don't have any recent references. But I have never had P411 and I get by just fine.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:20 PM   #4
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

50$ a month to p4p. Lol. Think I will pay what I have always paid p4. 0$. At least I now know what the P stands for
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:03 PM   #5
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Phuck that
corona is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:13 PM   #6
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Phuck that
There is no need for this service here in Dallas or anywhere there are review boards, newbies should start by visiting newbie friendly providers and get references that way.

Use that increased membership $ and drain your lil guy into a warm mouth while picking up a reference.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:06 PM   #7
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

$149/year is a hell of a bargain for local use, never mind for traveling. It less than $13/mo. Hell, I've been hobbying for 35 years. You should just pony up and pay for a lifetime membership (I have one). I think at that price it's still a great value as I plan to hobby many more years.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:20 AM   #8
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
$149/year is a hell of a bargain for local use, never mind for traveling. It less than $13/mo. Hell, I've been hobbying for 35 years. You should just pony up and pay for a lifetime membership (I have one). I think at that price it's still a great value as I plan to hobby many more years.
I completely agree, yes up front the cost seems high but screening is much easier therefore making scheduling an easier task as well.

I would say if you're unsure about it, what's $49 for just one month to see if its your cup of tea?!?

How much hobbying will you really miss out on by shelling out the $49.

If your concern is providing yoyr personal info, Gina and her staff have an impeccable reputation and have never had any issues with their clients complaining of their personal info being compromised.

Us ladies also have to provide our personal info to register .

Just a thought for those on the fence..

Xoxo
Ana
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:23 PM   #9
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

I say it's still a bargain. It speeds up verification locally(Dallas), and helps a lot when traveling. I've got to tell you the regional boards outside Texas really suck compared to ECCIE. I do wish Gina would let providers add more pictures to their profiles for the added $.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #10
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Default P411 IS GOLDEN

I AM A PROUD LIFETIME MEMBER OF P411
I AM A PROUD LIFETIME MEMBER OF ECCIE

This combination investment makes providers feel more comfortable and at ease with you. Providers get a chance to read your detailed profile, BIO, and look at all your OK's before the session and learn about your likes and dislikes. It's a very nice plus in providers screening process. It is true that you don't need P411 to get a session with a newbie friendly provider and build a rep. from there but, providers are still not as comfortable or relaxed with you as if you had P411 and there are many providers that are NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY so, why limit your selections? just like we do research on them and read their reviews, AD's, showcases, and profiles, with P411, they can see a little bit about us. LE is everywhere and if a small investment makes them feel more at ease and comfortable about you, that's what i am going to do. P411 has a GREAT search engine, the best in the market today, bar none. Also lets not forget, P411 has ladies from ALL forums, not just eccie. Now combine all that with an owner GINA that protects your privacy and don't take sides, if a man fucks up, she will come down on him like a ton of bricks and the same goes for the ladies.

CG
Copierguy0 is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:49 PM   #11
Peyton C
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 368066
My ECCIE Reviews

Its time for another site an alternative to p411. P411 has everyone on a choke hold.

P411 says jump - everyone jumps.

Yes, they're good. Perhaps the best but they have no competition. It's monopoly in the screening business.

Kudos to Gina and her team. As Gina likes to say Rich $$ Hoe...yes she is...
Peyton C is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:31 PM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I agree that competition is generally a good thing. But my guess is that entering this field would be a hell of a lot more profitable if P411 didn't do such a good job. They do what they do very well. Their web site seems bulletproof. And they have a lead not only in technology, but also in market share and name recognition. And in their niche, if you don't have market penetration, you don't have a business. Do you know a lot of providers or hobbyists who want to pay for two verification services?

As for competing on price, that's even harder. Their price is very reasonable, and if things get dicey, they can engage in short term predatory pricing to defend their market. (yes, I know it might be illegal, but the law on that may be changing and who is taking a case for hooker verification company?). I think ECCIE, TER, and Eros Guide are a lot more vulnerable targets than P411.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 07:56 AM   #13
Peyton C
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 368066
My ECCIE Reviews

Sir I agree with you on all your points. However, your last point about being vulnerable. I personally believe any site on the net is vulnerable. Find the right people and magic happens....small example hacking of the targets credit cards....just saying.

Yes, 411 does a great job from Canada. She's smart she set up shop up there. And Canada laws are more relaxed then ours but with the right people anyone can tap into 411 or any other site for that matter.

But, I do agree they (411) do fantastic job! And consumers seem to be quite comfortable with 411. Hence, back to my first point 411 says jump - you all jump. 411 raises their rates slowly but surely enriching Gina and her 4 assistants.

They got you by the balls - pardon my language )

Kudos to Gina.
Peyton C is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:05 AM   #14
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Do you know a lot of providers or hobbyists who want to pay for two verification services?
Yep. When I travel, I personally pay for 4. Most ladies that I know pay for at LEAST 2, some 3... a few 4.

Quite a few gents who travel do pay for at least 2. P411 is fantastic in some parts of the country.. and not as fantastic in others.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:42 AM   #15
DaniellexxRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 324787
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is a life saver honestly, Faster Screening is the main reason I use it. Less ads, No Forums for guys to hangout in. No donation disputes .... Must I go on?

All in All, It truly is a great investment.
DaniellexxRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women