Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
Alexis_Summers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62659
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Public Apology

Hey everyone, I am writing this to tell you all that I am very sorry for my trip I made to Omaha last week.

I want to get this out there to everyone who had an appointment with me or to those of you who wanted to set up something.

I am only 20 as all of you might know so that obviously rules out a lot of hotels for me seeing how i'm not 21.

When I was looking online I could only find one hotel that I was able to check into at my age. The hotel i'm not going to mention but it was the nastiest, most non-discreet hotel I had ever been to.
They monitor the cameras there very well, and as I had an appointment come in my hotel phone rang and it was the front desk asking me why an older man was coming into my room, seems how I checked in as one person.
This had me very paranoid so I then decided this hotel was not going to work for any more appointments.

I started doing research again online and found one more hotel that would allow me to check in at my age. It was a much nicer hotel. The only downside is that I did not have money to check into it.

I know I made some of you very dissapointed in my behavior as far as emails and calls, I was paranoid and mad at myself for not investigating my stay as well as I should have.

For those of you who I had to cancel on i'm terribly sorry and I hope you forgive my behavior.
Next time I come to Omaha I will make sure I stay somewhere more "up to par" and be the best I can be at what I do.

I hope you all can forgive me for having to cancel and not telling some of you the truth about why I had to go about canceling.

I'll stop rambling now but I had to get that off my chest.

I hope to see you all again soon.

XOXO Alexis
Alexis_Summers is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
Guest062614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

VERY CLASSY, Alexis and consistent with all the rest of your top notch personality. These things happen - we all have experienced disappointments with broken appts but usually we are left to wonder what went wrong. I have never before I heard such a forthright and heartfelt explanation of circumstances. This cannot have been easy for you to do and I know that many of use appreciate it.
Guest062614 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'll agree with catlore, glad you put this out for everyone. Too bad you had such a rough time, but it also explains why you had trouble TCB those days you planned to be here.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
nebman70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

So when are you returning? I was out of town and sorry that I missed you. sounds like it was not that good of a trip but you handled it very well. Hopefully your next trip will be much more fun.

Nebman70
nebman70 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
Rider68
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I concur with the above replies to your apology. Rumors run rampant on here and your apology should kill those before they even get started.
Rider68 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #6
Alexis_Summers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for understanding, I love Omaha and was so disappointed that I had to leave so soon!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I'll get a room with you. I am over 21.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I use to work in the hotel business for over 5 years and have worked in some way with pretty much every hotel in Omaha, with the exception of Motel 6's and Super 8's. The age to book a hotel room in Omaha proper ranges from 18 yrs old to 21 yrs old. Of course it depends on what hotel you wish to book, but most hotels that are considered 3 star and up will book a hotel to a person the age of 19 yrs old.

You just have to do your homework. Some hotels still hold strict to the "must be 21 yrs old to book rule." Again, have to do your homework before traveling and taking the chance.

Now, if you're using hotels.com or travelocity.com the following rule applies:

"For most hotels, the primary guest must be at least 18 years of age on the day of check-in. If the minimum age requirement is older (usually 21 or 25), it will be listed in the Hotel Description, under "Amenities" or "Know before you go."

Its always best to read the fine print before committing to a purchase from said sites. That way it saves you time, money and you don't have cancel on clients. Plus, it saves the clients from wasting time and using up a great excuse.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
Alexis_Summers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I used hotels.com and I called every single hotel listed in the Omaha area. I only found one the day I was looking then after I got to Omaha I found one wayy nicer 4 star hotel. Unfortunatly is was to late. Next time I go I know where to stay though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I use to work in the hotel business for over 5 years and have worked in some way with pretty much every hotel in Omaha, with the exception of Motel 6's and Super 8's. The age to book a hotel room in Omaha proper ranges from 18 yrs old to 21 yrs old. Of course it depends on what hotel you wish to book, but most hotels that are considered 3 star and up will book a hotel to a person the age of 19 yrs old.

You just have to do your homework. Some hotels still hold strict to the "must be 21 yrs old to book rule." Again, have to do your homework before traveling and taking the chance.

Now, if you're using hotels.com or travelocity.com the following rule applies:

"For most hotels, the primary guest must be at least 18 years of age on the day of check-in. If the minimum age requirement is older (usually 21 or 25), it will be listed in the Hotel Description, under "Amenities" or "Know before you go."

Its always best to read the fine print before committing to a purchase from said sites. That way it saves you time, money and you don't have cancel on clients. Plus, it saves the clients from wasting time and using up a great excuse.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #10
Alexis_Summers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebman70 View Post
So when are you returning? I was out of town and sorry that I missed you. sounds like it was not that good of a trip but you handled it very well. Hopefully your next trip will be much more fun.

Nebman70

I havent thought about when I will be back, it might be in December but don't hold that against me. You can hold other things against me though *wicked grin*

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women