Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2017, 12:30 AM   #1
skidmark210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default mokoa your name is a infraction

Just saying..trying to put down a post that is pro donald trump and is about real issues..about the borderwall and illegals kids with a soicial security. Number. One here..my post rocked..to bad nobody will see it because your Hillary supporter
skidmark210 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:44 AM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

*sigh*

suck it up.
Otherwise, you live up to your name.

I know i've been hit a few times. One time just for joking. I didn't let it get to me.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:57 AM   #3
skidmark210
Valued Poster

I know precious but they think they are above us without even asking us about the post we put up..I can understand about moderation of a website..but there polictial views should not dictate my writing..they do that in county jail..she or he banned my post for racial slurs for saying wet××k
Old 03-15-2017, 01:30 AM   #4
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Race was the reason I got whacked for my joke. Or I should say ethnic slang joking about something.

I didn't give a hoot. I knew they were right though my message was not given in the connotaion (sp) to be racist.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:25 AM   #5
ttmax
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Skidmark, there is nothing wrong with being a Trump supporter, I myself am one, and doing well in the stock market, but your post with a little positive criticism needs rewriting and polished up! Mexicans/Hispanics like myself a TexMex have all of the things you mentioned but your post may not be based on facts but on what you are assuming! (you are lashing out and accusing our mighty Oz of being a Hillary supporter, you don't know that! and it's irrelevant). So like our President, re-write it and submitted again! Going forward, please do not mix politics, religion, and sex!
ttmax is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:26 PM   #6
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Hey bro, I don;t have a dog in this fight but give the kid a break. He's just doing his job.

They aren't his rules. Just community standards.

Peace...
hittinit is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:37 PM   #7
CrimsonValkyrie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmark210 View Post
Just saying..trying to put down a post that is pro donald trump and is about real issues..about the borderwall and illegals kids with a soicial security. Number. One here..my post rocked..to bad nobody will see it because your Hillary supporter
Seriously man. Quit your whining. Who cares?

We all know what we are here for. I didn't see your original post, but if it is anything like this one, it's a waste of time.

And your accusing him of being a Hillary supporter. Just sounds like you didn't get your way. It's silly.
CrimsonValkyrie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 02:03 AM   #8
BorderCrosser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If you could make your posts without including the racial slurs, maybe they wouldn't get pulled. You might even get taken more seriously.
BorderCrosser is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:37 AM   #9
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Open message to mokoa

Please mokoa whatever you do, don't filter out skidmarks cream pie posts.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:11 AM   #10
ttmax
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Quote... originally posted by skidmark.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmark210 View Post
Is it just me or do you see dudes from Mexico driving brand new trucks and tundras..I met 2 guys from Mexico last week that don't even have a green card but a I'd for irs..and now they can buy a house with 10k down..I sure in the he'll hope trump puts a stop to that..I have bad credit from 7 years and cant get half of what they get..plus they get child income credit for kids they have here with they Mexican wife..because they have a social security number

I'm not pissed my 4 daughters are from Mexico..but I'm a American they deserve a social security number not if both parents are Mexican immigrants..I think the kids should have a I'd not a full ss number with full benifets
I understand your dilemma, but hey you don't know the facts. Many variables like winning the Mexican lottery or the Texas lottery! Maybe they inherited lots of money or they work many jobs doing contacts or self employed! Maybe the kids are adopted and are Americans, there are many possibilities. America wants people to come to America if they bring in investments that will create more jonbs.
...... one final note, don't be upset at the mighty OZ, I am not a fan of him either but he has the "power" and has to keep things in order so that "we" don't mess things up on this site!
ttmax is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:54 AM   #11
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Yo Skidmark, put your political posts up in the political forum and the Mods. will leave you be. Now everybody chill.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #12
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Skidmark210: The quintessential "Deplorable."
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:23 PM   #13
skidmark210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
Skidmark, there is nothing wrong with being a Trump supporter, I myself am one, and doing well in the stock market, but your post with a little positive criticism needs rewriting and polished up! Mexicans/Hispanics like myself a TexMex have all of the things you mentioned but your post may not be based on facts but on what you are assuming! (you are lashing out and accusing our mighty Oz of being a Hillary supporter, you don't know that! and it's irrelevant). So like our President, re-write it and submitted again! Going forward, please do not mix politics, religion, and sex!
your right tmax/ hug
Sometimes people don't understand the complex of the the discussion and assume your trying to be mean against 1 color or another and your just trying to make a political point and it turns racial my bad
Old 03-17-2017, 10:44 PM   #14
skidmark210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie View Post
Seriously man. Quit your whining. Who cares?

We all know what we are here for. I didn't see your original post, but if it is anything like this one, it's a waste of time.

And your accusing him of being a Hillary supporter. Just sounds like you didn't get your way. It's silly.
Sounds like your upset because I call him a Hillary supporter..my post is a waste of time? Yup your new name is Hillary valkyrie...can we get a name change mods

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women