Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
Taylorsweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3764
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake review

I had a review on here from a topgun 77 a few days ago. And the only thing is I don't remember topgun 77 so before I jumped to conclusions I pm'ed this person topgun 77 and never got my pm returned. It's been a cpl days since I pm'ed top gun 77 and I got no response. So I take it as a non creditable review because i don't recall. I ask the lovely men and women of eccie to dig a little deeper in reviews to make sure they are ALL creditable. Thank you and enjoy your week!
Taylorsweet is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #2
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I PM'ed a mod last week saying that I didn't think that this review was real. While your other reviews are positive, this one seemed overly positive. Others may have wondered as well. Thanks for bringing out the truth.

Some ladies might have just let it go thinking that "any advertising is good advertising" and wanting to avoid possible drama with the original poster.

It shows your integrity and that is always welcome.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just speculating here, but I think the problem is the royalgfe website that he listed as your link. And I'm betting you didn't post your info there, did you Taylor?

I think they're stealing ads, like Cityvibe does to me, and posting them, and writing reviews with that link to get hits on the website. I know that other unknown posters have come out and posted fake reviews with that website as the link.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
lucky1313
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Weird.

I was getting ready to ask why someone would write a fake review. Than I read adreille's post. I have to admit I did search that website looking for info on Taylor. I guess they got what they were after.

Another conspiracy theory that sparked in my mind was LE. I was thinking maybe they were trying to write fake reviews to get credibility. That way they could review someone from an ad they had up?

Maybe I have to much time on my hands? lol
lucky1313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
Taylorsweet
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you can't be fooled BB & thank you "blushing".....Adrielle I'm pretty sure they was using my profile and fake review as a pawn to promote their web site. I had numerous e-mails and calls from this site and I respectfully declined their offer and they used my profile w/o permission anyway. I'm currently ironing out the situation w/ the website and my profile should be down soon. Lucky you don't have to much time on your hands lol your just covering your tracks and everyone else's for that matter. I just hope in the future that no matter the review carefully read it and do your research folks! So something like this will not happen in the future.. I love my eccie family! MuaH xoxoxo And I will like to thank the Mods for hearing me out and cutting to the chase thank you. You guys are great!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

On the other hand, my recent review of Taylor is very credible and accurate, and I really enjoyed seeing her, both times. Thanks.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Wow, I've been leery of RoyalGFEClub for a long time, but never thought they'd take someone's profile without asking just to promote their site.

The review boards are full of one-post/one-review guys posting amazingly glowing reviews of girls that often look way TGTBT. So i guess it is a compliment, in a way
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

thanks Taylorsweet thats what this site is about protecting each other & pointing out the fakes.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #9
ampad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

That's pretty cool of you Taylor to point out a fake review even though it was a 'glowing review'. This hobby can use all the honesty it can get.

I've seen that site before also, but I hadn't really looked at it much. Just assumed it was another form of advertising. Pretty shady stuff.
ampad is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
Taylorsweet
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Your welcome Honesty is everything!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #11
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I agree. Honesty is everything. Just don't tell my wife I'm here.....
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:24 AM   #12
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

I think I am in love......LOL!!

Thanks for straightening things out Taylor. Adrielle, thanks for your help as well!
Bubba is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women