Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41511
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via Twitter

Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via Twitter

New York National Guard to “protect against looting”
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 29, 2012
Scores of Twitter users have flooded the social networking site announcing their plans to go on looting sprees once Hurricane Sandy makes landfall, as the New York National Guard announced it would put troops on duty in Long Island to prevent such activity.

1,175 New York National Guard troops have been mobilized to “provide command and control and logistical support” in New York City, Long Island, the Hudson Valley and the Southern Tier. According to NBC New York, the troops will also be on hand to “protect against looting.”
They might well be needed given the fact that a deluge of Twitter users are using the website to appeal to others to join them in exploiting the chaos generated by the superstorm to ransack stores.
Given the recent phenomenon of “flash mob robberies,” where groups of people arrange to burgle a store en masse in order to overwhelm security and staff, the tweets should be taken seriously. Last year police warned that flash mob robberies, organized mainly through Twitter, were on the rise.
“Of 129 retailers surveyed by the National Retail Federation, nearly 95 percent said they were victimized by organized criminals in the past year and 85 percent said the problem has worsened over the past three years,” reports Fox News.
In addition, much of the rioting and looting which rocked England last year was also incited, organized and coordinated via Twitter. At one point, Prime Minister David Cameron considered slapping a ban on the social network.
Examples of tweets from individuals planning to go on looting sprees include the following;
“Bout to do some looting when this hurricane finally hits….gonna get a new laptop and tv…this hurricane might be the best thing to happen.” (SOURCE)
“If this hurricane gets real bad I’m looting stores ! i always wanted to do that.” (SOURCE)
“I’m gonna go looting once this hurricane hits Utica.” (SOURCE)
“Has #HurricaneSandy made landfall yet? My bitch ass is ready to go looting!” (SOURCE)
“helllll yeah I’m gonna go looting after the storm hits.” (SOURCE)
“Who wants to go looting with me when Sandy hits?! I need some new shit! (SOURCE)
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Looting just drives the retail prices for honest people up.

No free healthcare for looters that get shot! Should be legal to shoot the looters.
200K is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Bet they don't touch the Hells Angels clubhouse.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Would these be the italian, lithuanian, or some other ethnic group gang ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

they're harder to target in the dark, but I still do ok........
Old 10-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Bet they don't touch the Hells Angels clubhouse.
Me and 3 buddies kicked the shit out of a 6 of them once....I wasn't impressed......we out-muscled them, out gunned them, out-knifed them LOL!.......fuckers take too much of their own products, if you know what I mean.....
Old 10-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Yah right while you were masturbating? those were the club mamas.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're disgraceful.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Me and 3 buddies kicked the shit out of a 6 of them once....I wasn't impressed......we out-muscled them, out gunned them, out-knifed them LOL!.......fuckers take too much of their own products, if you know what I mean.....
Choomshall, besides being a bigoted asshole you are now a confirmed liar. Until now you were just a suspected liar. (Actually not true, there was more than enough evidence, but this is a bodacious fish story even for your sorry ass).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #10
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via Twitter

New York National Guard to “protect against looting”
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 29, 2012
Scores of Twitter users have flooded the social networking site announcing their plans to go on looting sprees once Hurricane Sandy makes landfall, as the New York National Guard announced it would put troops on duty in Long Island to prevent such activity.

1,175 New York National Guard troops have been mobilized to “provide command and control and logistical support” in New York City, Long Island, the Hudson Valley and the Southern Tier. According to NBC New York, the troops will also be on hand to “protect against looting.”
They might well be needed given the fact that a deluge of Twitter users are using the website to appeal to others to join them in exploiting the chaos generated by the superstorm to ransack stores.
Given the recent phenomenon of “flash mob robberies,” where groups of people arrange to burgle a store en masse in order to overwhelm security and staff, the tweets should be taken seriously. Last year police warned that flash mob robberies, organized mainly through Twitter, were on the rise.
“Of 129 retailers surveyed by the National Retail Federation, nearly 95 percent said they were victimized by organized criminals in the past year and 85 percent said the problem has worsened over the past three years,” reports Fox News.
In addition, much of the rioting and looting which rocked England last year was also incited, organized and coordinated via Twitter. At one point, Prime Minister David Cameron considered slapping a ban on the social network.
Examples of tweets from individuals planning to go on looting sprees include the following;
“Bout to do some looting when this hurricane finally hits….gonna get a new laptop and tv…this hurricane might be the best thing to happen.” (SOURCE)
“If this hurricane gets real bad I’m looting stores ! i always wanted to do that.” (SOURCE)
“I’m gonna go looting once this hurricane hits Utica.” (SOURCE)
“Has #HurricaneSandy made landfall yet? My bitch ass is ready to go looting!” (SOURCE)
“helllll yeah I’m gonna go looting after the storm hits.” (SOURCE)
“Who wants to go looting with me when Sandy hits?! I need some new shit! (SOURCE)
Thats ridiculous. If i was going to loot something it wouldn't be a "Crack House"
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

where WOULD you loot, amigo?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #12
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Looting? I bet not... and where are they gonna get the boat(s), hip waders, etc? I lived in NYC and North Jersey for 10 yrs, 1987-1997, and I have worked in mid-town and lower Manhattan for 15 yrs now... this ain't gonna happen on a large scale
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It's probably Shriners. I never trusted those guys in the litte cars.

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're disgraceful.
Gotta agree with you, this time, Assup.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #15
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
where WOULD you loot, amigo?
Well I am not into looting to begin with, but if worse came to worse I would loot a place that contained essentials for survival. Grocery stores, Hardware stores, maybe a sporting goods shop that had weapons, ammo ect. I play for keeps for christ sake.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women