Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Italia's conduct here on the board?
She is a low life, one can't expect any better from her! 12 48.00%
I don't see anything wrong with what she is doing. 7 28.00%
Hood Rate Needs To Go Bye Bye 7 28.00%
She is just messing with Slave because Slave won't deal with her! 4 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2017, 06:17 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face Is Italia the caliber of provider you want to meet?

Here is her latest SIG LINE:

Italia San Antonio TX
NOT ACCEPTING SLAVE GUINEVERE AS REFERENCE & MUST HAVE A MORE SOLID SAFE VOUCH TO PLAY WITH ITALIA

Now I ask you is this the kind of vindictive provider you want to give your hard earned cash too?

Ladies how would you feel if you were selected as the object of her frustration?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

The Bare Back Queen Of SA calling Slave unsafe...? WTF?

Old 07-04-2017, 06:24 PM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Where you at Samcro? Got something snappy to say about your girlfriend?
Old 07-04-2017, 06:46 PM   #4
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is so fucked up! Defamation at the least. Slave G has stringent and reliable screening techniques and I personally accept her vouches without question and most know how hard my screening can get.

Actually, maybe it's good Italia put that on her Sig line because it just proves how much higher class Slave G is and Italia could only HOPE AND DREAM to be on that level and have that status. But we know that'll never happen.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
That is so fucked up! Defamation at the least. Slave G has stringent and reliable screening techniques and I personally accept her vouches without question and most know how hard my screening can get.

Actually, maybe it's good Italia put that on her Sig line because it just proves how much higher class Slave G is and Italia could only HOPE AND DREAM to be on that level and have that status. But we know that'll never happen.

KKA
The only thing Italia got going for her is her looks...

I can only imagine what a Little SL might look like if she and I ever got together!?

Let's NOT forget "trolls" & "sasquatches & yeti's are NOT real. They are make belief.I don't want anyone freaked out. LOL
Old 07-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #6
NalgaSuckie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Thumbs up

Quote:

KKA
NalgaSuckie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #7
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

KKA, how does a provider not accepting vouches from another provider equate to their level of class?

Slave's screening standards improved exponentially with Nina doing the legwork, I'll give her that. Nina's all sorts of badass....and smokin' hot too!
(she makes me a boner. f'realz! heh!)

It's probably some other nonsense that made her tune the other out....I don't know, nor care, but I'mma betcha I'm close.

Now that I thinck about it....I wouldn't accept a fucking vouch from anyone who gives the cray-cray Marine a thumbs-up/ good-to-go, either.

Accept vouches from whomever you want....or don't. Who gives a shit?

It's America's Birthday. and may Gawd Bless America!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:49 PM   #8
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
KKA, how does a provider not accepting vouches from another provider equate to their level of class?
Never said it did. I said nothing of the sort. There are too many providers to count whom I Do not accept references from.

Italia doesn't lack class because she doesn't accept certain provider vouches, rather because the way SHE displays herself and defames others without reason.

You really believe Slave G is the ONLY lady she doesn't accept vouches from OR that she refused anyone's vouch BEFORE all this mess started? Haha haha! She simply did it because she has a vendetta against Slave G for something Slave G didn't even do. Now colour me pathetic.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:53 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Never said it did. I said nothing of the sort. There are too many providers to count whom I Do not accept references from.

Italia doesn't lack class because she doesn't accept certain provider vouches, rather because the way SHE displays herself and defames others without reason.
Exactly! Her sig line motivated me to change mine. I wonder who posts more Italia or me? Hummmmmm....
Old 07-04-2017, 08:16 PM   #10
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Slave's screening standards improved exponentially with Nina doing the legwork, I'll give her that. Nina's all sorts of badass....and smokin' hot too!
(she makes me a boner. f'realz! heh!)

It's probably some other nonsense that made her tune the other out....I don't know, nor care, but I'mma betcha I'm close.

Now that I thinck about it....I wouldn't accept a fucking vouch from anyone who gives the cray-cray Marine a thumbs-up/ good-to-go, either.

Accept vouches from whomever you want....or don't. Who gives a shit?

It's America's Birthday. and may Gawd Bless America!

Slaves not giving the marines a thumbs up. She's not vouching for him. Nobody vouches for him. He gets through because girls aren't screening correctly or he gets through by luck. Slave hasn't even been in town all month. And Nina is on top of her shit. Italia is a hater. I really really hate the term hater but it is what it is and that's what's she's being. Maybe business is slow and she's name dropping for attention or idk maybe her bush grew a mind of its on and is talking to her lol plotting to take over the world like pinky and the brain and shit. That chick enjoys burning her bridges. But you're right who the fuck cares.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:38 PM   #11
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

To support a stalker smh
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:58 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
To support a stalker smh
Milo you post in damn near every thread. That cool but how about your own? Send out the number of that imaginary stalker bro.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:13 AM   #13
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

KKA
I have asked her for a references a few times and I have never had an issue! Why must people bring so much drama! NO ONE wants that. Fellas deal with enough drama in day to day life aren't providers suppose to be your vacation?

This board is suppose to keep one another safe and select few are not keeping it that way that means it will all fall eventually. It simply wow's me how some people are acting on here. It is turning to a real shit show...
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:41 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

In case this "ALERT" doesn't find its way to COED...

There is another entertaining amount of things being written about the one and only ITALIA. Check it out!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059697606
Old 07-05-2017, 10:37 AM   #15
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

^^^
I warned everyone about him. The more you post the more trash talk he spews.

He has nothing more to do but trash talk.

BTW Italia not my girlfriend.

Sam
Samcro84 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women