Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
colettereynolds
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80495
Lightbulb Reference Requests?

Recently after getting a vague reply for a reference request simply saying, 'oh he's fine.' I began to wonder, does that kind of reference make you feel safe about the stranger you're about to meet?

Clients- How safe do you think your information is amongst providers? Do you worry if you hobby with your real name, phone number, etc? Do you want to know what they say about you when getting a reference?

Providers- What information makes you feel safe just beyond, 'oh he's fine.'

I'd love for this to be a discussion we can all weigh in on, but if providers feel better PM'ing me instead, that's cool too.
colettereynolds is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I want more information about the client. "Oh he's fine" is not enough for me to feel safe about meeting a stranger.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minx View Post
Recently after getting a vague reply for a reference request simply saying, 'oh he's fine.' I began to wonder, does that kind of reference make you feel safe about the stranger you're about to meet?

Clients- How safe do you think your information is amongst providers? Do you worry if you hobby with your real name, phone number, etc? Do you want to know what they say about you when getting a reference?

Providers- What information makes you feel safe just beyond, 'oh he's fine.'

I'd love for this to be a discussion we can all weigh in on, but if providers feel better PM'ing me instead, that's cool too.
>>" Do you worry if you hobby with your real name, phone number, etc?"

Who in their right minds hobbys with their real name and a traceable phone number or traceable email? <blink> I set up a burner/throwaway phone and email before I ever started or contacted my first provider.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I chew the ladies and tickle their taint to orgasm and then unleash my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #5
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I do not rely on personal references from other ladies. Thus, I paid the funds to get verified status on P411. When I make my request to meet a lady, she simply checks my status on P411 and I have not had any issues. If playing in the hobby, it's part of the game, verification service, hobby phone, hobby e-mail account, etc. Stay safe, have fun.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
Raquel de Milo
Account Disabled

User ID: 180599
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why I P411 is so wonderful, I can rarely ever depend on reference checks.
Raquel de Milo is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #7
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I've learned that leaning on references for my encounters in general is not enough. That doesn't mean I've completely ruled them out. I've had no real issues getting screening information willingly or covertly, so that's been a big help.

There are some women who really know who they're dealing with, and don't have to look at their peckers to remember. So a thanks to the ladies who can describe a gent, and any unique attributes and even their personalities.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #8
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

So what is it that you ladies are looking for, other than asking if the gent is a cop/pimp/rapist?

If the dude is hung like a sperm whale do you "warn" the inquiring provider? Likewise do you brag about his skills if the guy gives good mustache rides?

I've always wondered what kind of info is shared between providers.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #9
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

It's more like is he safe (overly aggressive, not sober, etc), was he on time, was he clean, polite, etc, did he respect the donation, did he push for off limits items or try to go over time w/o paying. We're all about business (or at least I am) so I don't gossip about dick sizes and sex acts when screening a client I could care less, I stick to the necessities. However I do not rely on provider references alone, that is just one step in my screening process.
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #10
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post
So what is it that you ladies are looking for, other than asking if the gent is a cop/pimp/rapist?

If the dude is hung like a sperm whale do you "warn" the inquiring provider? Likewise do you brag about his skills if the guy gives good mustache rides?

I've always wondered what kind of info is shared between providers.

Then descriptions and other details lets me know that she actually saw him, and that she's not just telling me BS just to get me off her back.

I've been told 'while I don't remember him right off, if he told you I saw him I probably did.'
'Yeah, I saw that fat fuck. Tell him not to use me as a reference again.'
'Excuse me, aren't you -African American? Are you spamming my reviews cause I KNOW he doesn't see Black girls...'
'Yeah, he sounds familiar, but I don't keep records of my clients. That's a breach of trust.'

For all the hassle, I would rather not contact other ladies.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #11
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

This is FYI for Verified Providers. Once you read this...do not make mention of it in open forum. But, you can comment where this thread is located. The OP isn't VP so she doesn't have access to it, nor do clients/hobbyist.

I sent to her as well.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=509945
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd like to believe if a guy was dangerous there would be more than "oh he's fine". I mean c'mon, if a girl felt her life was in danger or felt the need to never see a guy again do you really think she'd be like "oh whatever go see him"? Then again females be crazy too.

I don't need a long drawn out speech about a client. As long as it's a green flag then I'm good.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:55 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You never know what will trigger to a fucktard to break crazy. I believe it was last year that two fucktards with over 100 okays each went nuts on two women.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #14
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Seems to me if a client's references are that vague, he needs to get better references.
My references are providers I have seen more than once, so they give a good description of my appearance and personality.
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

All the more reason to have P411 or some other verification service.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women