Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Wild or Mild.....what type of lover are you?
The Traditionalist 11 20.37%
The Cuddler 20 37.04%
The Surpriser 7 12.96%
The Fantasizer 11 20.37%
The Stimulator 6 11.11%
The Pleaser 31 57.41%
The Initiator 4 7.41%
The Maverick 4 7.41%
I dunno...doh! 3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2013, 01:25 AM   #1
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sexploration....Are you Wild or Mild?

Here is a list of "the 8 kind of Lovers" according to "True", which is an online dating site I discovered when searching for information about "pleasers". I found it interesting and wonder how well we each know ourselves.

Your polling answers and who responds to the poll will not be made public....go for it. If you feel as though more than one applies to you, please check those as well.

I'm mostly a 1, with 4, 7, and 8 as needed, wanted, and desired by myself or those I'm intimate with....scratch that LOL...maybe mostly I'm actually an 8 .....LOL Until I read this, I always thought I was a pleaser, but their definition and mine aren't quite the same. Not that I don't enjoy pleasuring, but another's pleasure is always mine, if that makes sense. Not in a subserviant kinda way as described below, but in a ......Hot Damn! I know how good that felt and I helped make it happen kinda way. I imagine most ladies here are a mix.

Are you wild, or mild?

1. The Traditionalist. Don't let the name fool you! Traditionalists are full of heat that so far they've released in pretty standard ways. When it comes to sex, they're comfortable doing it, comfortable talking about it and good at listening to what their partner wants. Traditionalists do well with every sex type with a little work, but naturally partner best with other Traditionalists, Cuddlers and Stimulators.

2. The Cuddler. Cuddlers like physical intimacy, but they are a little shy about starting sex. Cuddlers are most compatible sexually with Traditionalists, Initiators and Surprisers, although Introverts can work well with every other sex type.

3. The Surpriser. Surprisers seem reserved and conservative, but inside, they're wildcats. They tend to be sexually dominant and prefer their partner to show a mutual interest. Surprisers can do well with every sex type with a little work, but they naturally partner best with other Surprisers, Pleasers and Mavericks.

4. The Fantasizer. Fantasizers love to talk and dream about sex, but when they get behind closed doors, just watch them put those dreams into action. Fantasizers get busy best with other Fantasizers, but they generate some serious heat with Mavericks and Initiators.

5. The Stimulator. Stimulators are comfortable talking, thinking and analyzing the idea of sex, but they generally don't move into the provocative side in practice. Stimulators find their best partner in other Stimulators, but they also work well with Traditionalists and Pleasers. Stimulators can also have steamy passion with the other five sex types, if they work at it.

6. The Pleaser. Pleasers are submissive, but with an attitude: They know what it takes to get the job done, but they want their partner to do the heavy lifting. Pleasers are curious and willing to explore, and once things get going they'll work just as hard to make sure their partner is satisfied. Subservients are most compatible with Initiators, Surprisers and Mavericks.

7. The Initiator. Initiators like to lead, rather than follow. They're up-front about telling their partner what they need, how to do it and for how long. Initiators push themselves to find new ways to take a walk on the wild side. Initiators find their best partner in Pleasers, but they also work well with Cuddlers and Fantasizers.

8. The Maverick. Mavericks are provocative, adventurous and uninhibited. They're the Indiana Jones of the bedroom — or anyplace else they decide to have sex. If they hear about it, they'll probably try it. Mavericks like their partners to be mutually aggressive and experimental. Mavericks are most compatible with other Mavericks, Fantasizers and Pleasers.

While one sex type is not better than another, it is also true that the eight types are not equally distributed on the continuum of sexuality. Mathematically, there are four general comfort levels. The eight sex types break out like this in terms of how sexually liberal the sex type tends to be:

Least Liberal: Traditionalist
Somewhat Liberal: Surpriser, Cuddler, Stimulator (no special order)
Pretty Liberal: Fantasizer, Pleaser, Initiator (no special order)
Most Liberal: Maverick

Additionally, the eight types were not distributed evenly within our original research sample. As might be expected, most people in our validation sample fell within the Traditionalist category. However, sexual Mavericks also constituted a comparatively high percentage of our sample.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:58 AM   #2
Steamy Princess
Deliciously Sexy

User ID: 182549
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The pleaser is sooooooooo me!!!
Steamy Princess is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a combination of most of them, except 4, 5 & 7. It just depends on my mood and the situation I'm in.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:45 AM   #4
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I find it impossible to categorize myself according to these definitions.
tuckahoe is online now   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #5
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
... according to "True", which is an online dating site I discovered when searching for information ...
If you say so, MAX. (Have you considered getting out a bit more? Bookstores, Library (wow! I would love stumbling upon you in the stacks), Readings, Art Festivals, Gallery Openings (free wine and cheese), are just a few of the free to low cost alternatives to consider.) Do get out more MAX.

As to your poll: didn't see my category listed: Damaged.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
If you say so, MAX. (Have you considered getting out a bit more? Bookstores, Library (wow! I would love stumbling upon you in the stacks), Readings, Art Festivals, Gallery Openings (free wine and cheese), are just a few of the free to low cost alternatives to consider.) Do get out more MAX.

As to your poll: didn't see my category listed: Damaged.
Well, I have to admit, that's an accurate statement. I need to get out more and the list of things to do which you "provided" are among those I enjoy. Sadly enough....not many I know have the time or inclination to accompany me on such jaunts. So, I peruse the internet seeking answers, to the gazillion questions rattling around in my huge head. LOL

Note to self: Must post new ad.

Seeking friend with wicked/naughty sense of humor. Must enjoy getting out to Bookstores, Library, Readings, Art Festivals, Gallery Openings (free wine and cheese), or at least appear as though he does.

On the other hand, sometimes friends are not all that they appear, so may be best to avoid posting ad at this time....we are all "damaged", love.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
I find it impossible to categorize myself according to these definitions.
I'm happy to add a category...

That's just me...ever helpful like that.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

JY...just so ya know...I adamantly deny perusing dating sites (best relationships seem to be with those befriended well in advance of romantic intimacy...for me anyway) However, I was wide awake at 2 am, bored outta my mind and reading up on what makes a pleaser, please. My search engine directed me to the article on the dating site, so I copied and pasted here to see what folks think of themselves as lovers...and now ya know........... the rest of the story...LOL

Plus, I don't remember ever posting a poll before....now it's off my bucket list....LOL

Maybe I should have just grabbed one of the afghans I've been working on instead? LOL
Old 06-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #9
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
I'm happy to add a category...

That's just me...ever helpful like that.
You did add a category, but I didn't want to place myself in the "doh" category!
It would be nice to let you be helpful by categorizing me (if that is possible)
with first hand experience.
My little house about has more books in it than it can hold. Even have few pieces of artwork. Hint.
tuckahoe is online now   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #10
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I'm the surpriser/fantasizer.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #11
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I'm the pleaser. The description is definitely me.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As with most these binning exercises I usually wind up in the "Other" or "You're a little weird, aren't you" category. But trying to be honest I would categorize myself is healthy parts 2 & 5 with undertones of 1 & 6. I am very much into the mental side of a date as well as the physical. That's why I am drawn initially to what a lady has to say on the boards, and why I prefer some flirtatious e-mail exchanges leading up to a date.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #13
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Hint.
You, sir, are stepping all over my flirting feet (on BOTH threads!) and I find it annoying. My gentle disposition is starting to feel provoked.

How does one conduct an internet duel?
Old 06-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #14
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
... My little house about has more books in it than it can hold ...
But are they good books? (Maybe it's a small house?)
Old 06-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #15
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm well I would have to say 4,5,6,7, and 8....so does that make me a kinky naughty girl??? Slurp~~
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women