Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Do you remember your first?

So, I hit my five year mark last month and I was wondering, how many people remember their first provider? My first time was with Audriana (no longer in service). At the time she was touring with Kinky Little Nikky (wonderful young lady, by the way). I had lurked for 6 months and reaserched for 4 more. The day finally came and it was great. I played heavily for the first 6 months. I learned a lot about people and myself during that time. I had never been promiscuous and had always seen the world in black and white. These experiences opened my mind to other alternatives. I'm not sure that I'll ever be the same. I'm not sure it changed me for the better, but I did change. I guess in a way, it was then that I lost my innocence.

I miss that bloke sometimes, but I'm probably better off without him.

So ladies and gentlemen, share your experience about your first time in this fun/twisted hobby.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my gosh - so much pressure in being the first. If I'm ever your first provider - please don't tell me until we're done!!
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I don't think you are supposed to mention or name a provider who is "no longer in service"...

I don't think I can remember my first provider "before review boards", and they were not called "providers" then. Once I found out about the review board we now refer to sometimes as the "legacy board", my first provider was a hot lady who is now called "Melina" (and still hot). She was a game changer for me. Opened my eyes to a whole new world. The rest is history. Thanks, babe.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

My first independent is easy. Pepper Springfield! The only problem is, I got spoiled with one of the best right off the bat, so it is hard to find someone to live up to those expectations. Before her, I got a crappy HJ at VIP from Nikki, and shitty rushed service from a girl named Indra at Flower.
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #5
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 209

Interesting topic:

My first experience with a provider was in high school in Germany where it is legal... Heck if I remember her name.

With the internet age and the ASPD Legacy my first provider was Athena who is still around to this day. In fact it was she who told me about ASPD and the rest is history.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Athena was my first. I was nervous but she has a way of making you feel comfortable. As soon as I saw her T&A I was no longer nervous.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeAims View Post
Oh my gosh - so much pressure in being the first. If I'm ever your first provider - please don't tell me until we're done!!
All right, Aimee -- come visit the Alamo City. I promise not to tell you until we're done!

On a serious note -- had my first-ever experience been my only one, I'm sure I'd have remained like the "Before" version of JJ. It was a disaster, the result of a late-night call in response to a BP ad.

Then there was my first provider I met on-line: Kim Honey of Houston, whom I found on P411 (which I'd joined after the BP Disaster), before I knew of "The Legacy Site." To this day, my late-August 2009 encounter with Kim Honey still ranks among my Top 3 Hottest (the other 2 being last Nov, with Likinikki; and last night, with Alexxxia). Like JJ, I was changed forever: the following day, I walked into the office with Kim Honey's claw marks all over my back and chest; sore biceps, abs, and thighs from the K-9 action; and a big sh**-eating grin. I leaned over the desk of my boss, who knows how I spend my spare time, and told him in a low voice, smiling wickedly: "I'm going to hell, and I'm enjoying the ride."
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Athena was my first. I was nervous but she has a way of making you feel comfortable.
Oddly, Athena looks intimidating (to me, at least) in some of her showcase pics -- you are right, though, she is a real sweetheart in person. I enjoyed Visit #5 with her this past Wednesday.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #9
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryVee View Post
Oddly, Athena looks intimidating (to me, at least) in some of her showcase pics -- you are right, though, she is a real sweetheart in person. I enjoyed Visit #5 with her this past Wednesday.
Athena is a sweetheart. I had the pleasure a few years ago. Wonderful hostess.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #10
Viking6910
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

My first, back in the day, now goes by Misha, lovely and sexy. Still my ATF and can't wait to see her again, looking hot as ever!
Viking6910 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #11
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus78 View Post
My first independent is easy. Pepper Springfield! The only problem is, I got spoiled with one of the best right off the bat, so it is hard to find someone to live up to those expectations.

Awwww so sweet!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #12
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

My first was off of cl, I think she went by miss jiggles. She curvy in all the right places and was pretty nice. I think she knew it was first time with a provider, because I was so nervous.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:04 AM   #13
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

aaah yes.my 1st playtime experience.
was very interesting to say the least.
he let me know from the beginning that the hobby is all about the guy, girls are to make "exceptions" & do things they dont want...and i owe everything to him for being my 1st!!!

*i learned this is how he felt after our visit (also, another lady screened him for me)*

who knows what his intentions were, but boy he taught me a lot!!
*all $ isnt good $
*how to screen for myself
*my body, MY rules---its "ok" to say NO
*and i LOVE being INDEPENDENT!

*scratches head* ---i never told that guy "thanks"
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #14
sajay
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

1/2 japanese, 1/2 hispanic with really long jet black hair... she was very sweet and most incredible... I shall never forget her ... not sure if she still is in the business or not....
sajay is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #15
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Just watching an epsiode of Madmen 2nd season were Sterling admits to a call girl he hasn't hired one since his navy days. Always remember his quote "Remember Don, when God closes a door, he opens a dress."

For me it was a girl with an agency in town. Was hispanic but looked asian. That was the first time I ever had a girl handle the boys like she did. Hooked immediately.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women