Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Lifeking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Shower time?

Any reasonable reader of provider profiles will quickly learn that bad hygiene is the number one provider dislike.

Taking this information to heart, I have made it part of my hobby ritual to always take a shower before the festivities. I usually shower after the festivities too.

I am a very horny MSOGer and an extra 10 minutes in an hour appointment with the right provider may mean an extra pop. On the other hand I try to stay within the agreed time frame because I am aware I am a horny MSOGer and I don’t want to abuse a lady’s generosity.

The question I have is… Is shower time included as part of the appointment time? Is the clock running the minute you walk in the door or the minute you walk out of the shower?

I know some providers see several guys a day… so having someone in the shower might be a logistical issue.

I know other providers see a few guys a day and are probably okay with reasonable shower time… as it is really not time with them.

Yesterday I read a review on a 30 min session where the guy took a quick “rinse” and still had plenty of time to have fun. Is this common? Do you just not shower when you have a 30 minute session?

What is the usual arrangement? Is shower time session time? After a session, do I need to hit the road or is it okay to stay and take a quick shower?
Lifeking is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I feel like it is the same as a psychologist's office - portal to portal is 55 minutes.
If you went on a mechanic's definition of an hour - he probably would work for about 30 minutes to get an hour's pay!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In a perfect world, I guess that taking a shower would fall under the one hour time frame.

But I'm not in a perfect world and often, I just don't care. I'm the type that might just join in!

If there are time restraints then hopefully, the lady will let you know. Otherwise, I wouldn't assume that she's allowing another 15 minutes for a shower before and afterwards.

Just my quick, and knee jerk, thoughts about the question.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I tend to see low volume girls who appreciate good hygiene over quibbling about the extra 10 minutes it takes for a guy to shower before and after. Just be quick about it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

I really prefer to shower when I get there, unless I schedule something first thing in the morning. I ALWAYS assume that an hour means an hour, whether I choose to shower once or twice.

Let's face it, I have read countless reviews in which the reviewer says something like, "Some dirty towels in the bathroom." To me, this sorta implies that they hate that someone else might have been there before them. They have to put in additional work when we leave to remove any trace of any earlier appointment.

I can't count the number of times a reviewer has said, "Not totally fresh down below." If you notice, so do they. Showing up with sweaty balls has to be a turn off. Hell, I don't like my balls when they're sweaty! I certainly don't expect her to lavish them with attention if they aren't squeaky clean...and smooth (like glass).

Finally, if she's even five minutes late, the reviewer typically says something like, "TCB skills need work. She showed up five minutes after the scheduled time." Shouldn't we expect her to have a similar expectation of us?

Sorry about the long-winded response. I know that the OP wasn't suggesting that they give us extra time. If you know you want to spend an extra fifteen minutes in the shower, schedule some extra time. Otherwise, fuck faster!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

IMHO sweaty balls or sweaty pussy is inexcusable I can only think of two ladies who I have seen who were not fresh. I requested they go ahead and shower. After showering, the session went very well. As I told them, most of us gents would rather be delayed anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes if it means you're going to be Irish spring clean. Another option give yourself realistic times in between appointments to accomplish cleanliness. Baby wipes dont count ijs. To the fellas, if you're not clean ask for a shower. Even if it cuts into your bcd time, go ahead. Seriously who wants to have funky odors in a session Using cologne to cover up funk makes it worse ijs

Sorry OP i had to go off on a tangent. To answer your question, it really depends on the lady. However, I think being clean should be the utmost whether it cuts into your bcd time or not
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I agree with Thatdude. Just like I don't expect to haggle over 10 minutes of shower time, if a girl is a few minutes late but is fresh, clean and looking good when I arrive, I see no reason to complain.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #8
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The way I schedule usually means I'm no more than 20 minutes tops from a shower to an incall. I mean, considering the modern marvels of airconditioning, clorox,fabric softener, whatever they do to your clothes aside from abusing them at the cleaners, body wash and other hygiene products...how much of a case of swamp ass can I muster if I don't eat anything gross on the way, fart or wet myself?

If at ALL possible, show up squeaky clean in the first place. And make yourself the kind of hobbyist that doesn't get quibbled with, know what I mean?
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
Bigdog9
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Shower time is important. with the Texas heat u got to take a shower. Like providers who don't mind and will let u take a shower before the games begin. 5 min off the clock.
Bigdog9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #10
Lifeking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Thank you for the replies... It would be interesting to hear from more providers.

I naturally tend to enjoy more the 90 to 120 minutes sessions and appreciate the ladies that cater with their pricing to my needs. Showering time or time in general has not been an issue in those sessions.

For some higher-dollar hotties the budget sometimes allows for only one hour. The pre-game shower is non-negotiable. Trust me I keep it fast and effective due to the anticipation of seeing a provider. However, this is the type of session where there is a potential issue. Once you start playing time flies... especially if the provider is any good. If I happen to find myself out of time, I will ask the provider if shower time is available/possible before assuming that it is.

Now the tricky part for me is the infamous 30 minute session. Some of the providers that offer these sessions are very tempting, very tempting indeed! Little LifeKing tells me “common… the price is reasonable! You have enough in your wallet lets go see them… it is going to be a good process to audition talent that can later be scheduled for a proper session”. But then the big head gets some blood flow and I start thinking about the shower and logistics… The trick I guess is to schedule so you can shower right before the appointment or to attempt a quick rinse/shower…

Maybe I can negotiate with the ladies that offer the 30 minute session for a “30 minute session plus shower”…. You see the little head is creative… but you know how it ends when the little head does the thinking…

Anyway more feedback from those who enjoy/provide the 30 minute session would be appreciated.
Lifeking is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #11
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy showering with my clients before and after
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #12
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I certainly do not mind if you want to shower before, after or both. I do not do 30 min sessions, but if I did..the same would apply. It shouldn't take 10 or 15 mins to wash your manhood and other vital parts if you have already showered earlier in the day...Wash cloth and soap...scrub scrub scrub...all done.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #13
Numbersboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
.Wash cloth and soap...scrub scrub scrub...all done.
Can you demonstrate that for me ????
Numbersboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #14
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbersboy View Post
Can you demonstrate that for me ????

Most definitely!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Reese, it might take longer for some to wash due to having to spend time finding their junck.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women