Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Angry Outcall Fees

Okay, just had to rant a bit--apologies to you folks that are kindly putting up with me!

What is the deal with the huge upswing in outcall fees or refusals to go to private residences?!? I mean, yes, I do get the idea of an outcall fee. Additional time spent travelling, yes, and a bit more trouble on your part and you should be fairly compensated. No worries--some ladies just tack on $25 or $50 once and be done with it. Others don't use an outcall fee at all--after all no hotel room required, etc. Some, bless their hearts, prefer outcalls.

However, it seems like half the profiles I looked at last night were adding $100 per hour or more. One lady had like an additional $150/hr. Come on, really?!? Let's say you have a $250 or $300 per hour regular price, and you tack on $100 per hour. Does outcall really require a 40% or 33% upcharge?

To be perfectly honest, it's not the price that bothers me so much as the sheer irritation of knowing that (a) my home is going to be a LOT nicer than 95% of the incalls out there, and (b) it's probably safer, and yet someone is trying to stick me for a 33% upcharge. I know everyone is different, but I like to find out preferred beverages, set out some cherries/strawberries, serve a nice brie or st. andre cheese with some toast points, etc. A guest should be made to feel welcome.

So, maybe it's an annoyance issue for some providers--they'll do it, they just don't like it. Fair enough. They price their wares accordingly, head off most of the outcalls, and only take the ones where someone pays them a ton.

I'm honestly just wondering if it's a robbery/saftety issue, which is kind of a red herring, I think.

Robbery: predators like that incredible piece of crap who has been attacking providers would go to their incalls--any provider who does an outcall isn't just going to bring rolls of cash with her. Any idiot criminal should know that--you're probably LESS likely to be robbed at an outcall.

Safety: whether the outcall location is someone's home or an apartment they lease for playtime, whatever, a private residence (or a hotel with security cameras) is still a paper trail for those who want to follow it--i.e. the police. God forbid a lady be attacked, but a guy would have to be a major moron to do so in a way that guarantees he can be tracked down fairly easily.

I dunno. Maybe I'm looking at things wrong and you ladies can set me straight. I certainly don't have a predator menatlity--maybe I'm just missing something. I'm just not wired to think that way because I was raised to treat a lady like a lady. Is there really something more inherently dangerous about homes or outcalls?

Still, my hats off to those of you who don't have huge outcall fees. Thank you!

Anyway, /rant off. Hope I haven't been too offensive!

Chew
the_chewtoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Thinck of the extra fee as a travel expense for the lady.

Hell, I do not know you have been seeing but the incalls I have been to have been clean and comfortable. Every one of them.

I am glad the ladies have incalls. I would hate to rush around trying to make my place, while nice, a comfortable setting for an appointment. A man's idea of clean carries a whole new different definition than a woman's idea of clean.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:37 AM   #3
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Thinck of the extra fee as a travel expense for the lady.

Hell, I do not know you have been seeing but the incalls I have been to have been clean and comfortable. Every one of them.

I am glad the ladies have incalls. I would hate to rush around trying to make my place, while nice, a comfortable setting for an appointment. A man's idea of clean carries a whole new different definition than a woman's idea of clean.
Lol. Good point on the cleanliness issue, Pyramider. I know most guys aren't as anal about cleaning as I am. I hadn't thought about that one.

As for the travel expense . . . eh, not entirely sold. With some of the ladies talking about how bad things are right now, it seems silly for them to exclude (albiet probably a small group) of people by effectively nixxing the outcalls. A travel fee of $100/hr for a multi-hour appointment seems a bit excessive.

"I'll need 4 full tanks of gas to drive 15 minutes for a time I wasn't going to be doing anything else anyway!"

Ah well. It's not likely people will change their minds. At least I got to rant for a bit and get it out of my system.
the_chewtoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #4
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Those add-on rates are high! I don't understand why the add-on would be added to each hour on a multi-hour date either. Here are my thoughts on why some ladies charge an add-on fee for outcalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chewtoy View Post

Safety: God forbid a lady be attacked, but a guy would have to be a major moron to do so in a way that guarantees he can be tracked down fairly easily.

SAFETY
It happens:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=451532

CONVENIENCE:
One of my former room-mates hobbied without her husband knowing, so she
kept supplies ( lube, condoms, hobby phone, her own brand of soap to shower off the man's scent before returning home.) at the incall.
To do an outcall involved stopping by the incall on the way out to pick up and on the way back to put back.

LOST OPPORTUNITY:
Ladies who see more than one client a day probably lose a date due to outcall. Doing incalls, she can book two dates just half an hour apart.

( I don't charge more for outcalls because I'm very low volume.)

HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

I like the way HoneyRose explained herself. I dont know about outcall/incall fees, a lady I suppose needs to charge whatever she thinks is appropriate. You either pay or find a different lady to see. Thanks for the input Honey.
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy doing a outcall to a gentlemans home, as it can be a more relaxed setting. But as I am leaving my comfort zone to allow him to stay in his, and traveling to him, yes I do add on a extra 40 for time/travel. I cant see why a provider would need to add on to each additional hour though. Ummm? And safety is a big concern so I do always go above my normal screening if Im doing a outcall to a private home on a first time client. Thus being said I have had some of my most relaxed and enjoyable sessions in a clients home as you are more of a guest and he is getting to be your host........Enjoy Life! Yum!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

you pay your money, you take your choices/chances.

they charge what they want.
we pay what we want.

i just think it's fruitless and a waste of time to attempt to figure out providers' fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chewtoy View Post
Okay, just had to rant a bit--apologies to you folks that are kindly putting up with me!

What is the deal with the huge upswing in outcall fees or refusals to go to private residences?!? ... Does outcall really require a 40% or 33% upcharge?
===>pmd: see my above comments about charges.

To be perfectly honest, it's not the price that bothers me so much as the sheer irritation of knowing that (a) my home is going to be a LOT nicer than 95% of the incalls out there, and (b) it's probably safer, and yet someone is trying to stick me for a 33% upcharge. ...
===>pmd: it does read like it is the price that is bothering you. just my interpretation.
i dont think it's a question of ambiance or safety; just of fees.
i dont htink that a higher fee for outcall is going to insure their safety. that's part of the idea behind screening.

I dunno. Maybe I'm looking at things wrong and you ladies can set me straight. I certainly don't have a predator menatlity--maybe I'm just missing something. I'm just not wired to think that way because I was raised to treat a lady like a lady. Is there really something more inherently dangerous about homes or outcalls?
===>pmd: i dont think it's a matter of being right or wrong or of wiring. i think it's just a matter of how some folks look at the fee portion of the interaction. it's just different.

Still, my hats off to those of you who don't have huge outcall fees. Thank you!

Anyway, /rant off. Hope I haven't been too offensive!
===>pmd: i dont think it was offensive. perhaps uninformed or presumptive or just not looking at it from a different point of view. but then again, i'm a man and not a provider.

Chew
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #8
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes I don't mind negotiating.
But many times guys who want outcall are asshats who don't provide amble screening, want last second appointments @ 3am, want all kinds of kinky shit (which most of the list I'm cool with-just don't ask me to play with YOUR ass please) and it's usually a 30-45 minute drive MINIMUM for me. Gas is up to 3.60 a gallon. So...yeah, I put outcall a bit higher...

However, it NEVER hurts to ask, unless she says non-negotiable.

Sometimes other guys have made things more difficult for the decent fellas, and that just sucks.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
However, it NEVER hurts to ask, unless she says non-negotiable.

Umm....can't agree with that one. It does hurt to ask. Many ladies go OFF about "I can't believe he tried to negotiate with me!" and other such reactions. How many halo-wearing hobbyists will jump on the bandwagon with "Yea! You cheapskate!" comments?

Any type of negotiation is very often greeted with hostility, even if she hasn't labeled her services "non-negotiable." Asking sets the tone to negative on such a level that it's not worth even trying.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I think the idea of "it can't hurt" is really not true around here.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #10
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

To me a guy is nuts to do an outcall but I do recognize gents do it. Ladies who do them I tip my hat. To the Op, the same reasons you cite the virtues of an outcall I can counterpoint. Sticking to the topic she can charge whatever it is up to you to pay or not

TNT i am with Duke negotiating is sort of frowned upon and imho it is simple either pay or find someone else
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #11
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I recall a situation when the woman booked a room just for our appointment. I had offered to book the room myself (at a higher rated hotel), but she wanted to charge the outcall rate.

Hourly outcall rates as opposed to surcharges could be viewed as nuisance fees. Greater the difference, bigger the nuisance.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #12
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

My Outcall rates are lower because I prefer them. 9 out of 10 gents consider my time, travel and gas generously = )
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #13
shlub
on sabbatical...

I have been to some shitty out calls so I have started renting a room at 4 star hotels myself.
shlub is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me rephrase that negotiation...

Asshat cheapskating bastards who try to negotiate for bullshit 15 minute bng when the ladies clearly don't offer it....vs...a man who would like to spend say...two hours outcall but the price change drastically affects his ability to see the lady...in those cases why is it bad to ask?
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlub View Post
I have been to some shitty out calls so I have started renting a room at 4 star hotels myself.

So you are now offering incall services? Have you been verified?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women