Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Lightbulb Finally figured out why providers call this "The Hobby"

Because if they checked their pm's more frequently or were better at returning correspondence, it would be more of a job. And who wants that?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a damn shame....specially when you got that sexy lil lady with her ass all propped up, ready for a good tongue in it for your avatar.

Tisk...

And who wants to bet that those chic's have smart phones?

And that if they are an active poster, they have bitched about the economy...or guys being cheap....? Yeah?

The only other thing I might say on their defense...is I did have several guys contact me and might be all pissy - even though I hadn't posted an ad in MONTHS (like maybe 6-8), made a post - but here and there, had it in my sig line that I wasn't booking, took my site down after guys still contacted me (left it up at first for linking to my friends), and had my profile stating I was on hiatus.

So it's plausible you could have missed something that said they weren't available today?
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
So it's plausible you could have missed something that said they weren't available today?
Too bad their current ads can't say "Not available today." But...as daty/o said, that would be..."work" to stay on top of their advertising.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Oddly enough, requests by established guys go often unanswered, and yet we see too many alerts on guys who had no references. Somehow the established guys can't give the money away. Now the guy who is planning on robbing the lady or worse, manages to get an appointment set.

I don't know what the violent guys are doing, but they aren't only getting through the screening, they actually are getting dates that the women keep. Go figure.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Oddly enough, requests by established guys go often unanswered, and yet we see too many alerts on guys who had no references. Somehow the established guys can't give the money away. Now the guy who is planning on robbing the lady or worse, manages to get an appointment set.

I don't know what the violent guys are doing, but they aren't only getting through the screening, they actually are getting dates that the women keep. Go figure.
Very well said, I agree.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #6
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
What can I say? When you're right, you're right. What was I thinking? They probably all just took the same cruise.

Quote:
Tread softly, sir. You're going to get both of us in trouble. Angie, I never said word one about poor provider screening.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:14 AM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Odd I do not have any problems getting appointments. But the ladies know how small my pecker is and how quick I am. I guess in my case, they figure its easy money.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

daty/o

Sorry if my tone was biting towards you...it was honesty in your favor.

I wasn't trying to say anything about screening, other than they can check their mail & the boards - like I can - from a smart phone. It's a business. Why not run it like one, and use the tools that are available for more than social media posting. Right?

Matador-great point. I hadn't really caught up w/ all that. A lady friend mentioned it last night. They MUST not be doing proper screening. I had to even tell some ladies who had guys use me...that I had not seen in like a year, and I KNOW I had given several other refs out for, that they needed to ask him for more recent references. That is just more fair for the provider in all aspects.

I know that the "fresh meat" is how it works w/ ladies...didn't know ladies were doing it to the guys.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:49 AM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

"Finally figured out why SOME providers call [b]or at least treat[/b this "The Hobby""
i edited it to be a bit more specific.

daty/o, glad you had that realization.
cos it takes a while to understand and appreciate it.
but now that you have, dont fucking forget it!!

like i posted elsewhere today....
"Now some they do and some they don't and some you just can't tell
And some they will and some they won't, with some it's just as well ."
Early Morning Lover by Supertramp.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/supertr..._20133845.html

really, some get it and some dont.
there are all kinds in this sub-culture. [on both sides]
just find the ones you like and who treat you well and stick w/ them.

and if you venture to new pastures, just remember...
you pay your money, you take your chances/choices.
pmdelites is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women