Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cockblocking by other providers not giving references!!!!!

This may come out sounding horrible so sorry if it does. I dont understand how another provider can not help out a client or another provider with a referral. How hard is it to give a Yes or No. To me that is cockblocking and it is so wrong. I believe who a man goes and sees is his biz and how much he spends is his biz. I have recieved phone calls or text while I am home and not working and I try my best to answer all girls as soon as I can because I dont want the man to miss out on a great time and I dont want the girl to miss out on her money. We should be here to help each other out not cockblock. I do my best to help any man out that comes and sees me and I have even done my best to find girls for guys if I wasnt able to be seen. We need to be safe but how can we be if we dont help each other? How nt helping the other girl out is dangerous for the provider cause she may take a chance and get hurt or robbed. It is so wrong not to help a man out also. We are not their SO and it is not right to tell him who he can see and if he does you wont see him. I dont really care who a guy sees cause does guys really want a list of whom I have seen? I hope ladies the ones that cant help others out realize that you may have cost that girl money to pay a bill or gas in her car and a great client for her. If I was a guy and found out this provider is cockblocking I wouldnt see her anymore. Guys dont ever think I care who you see and I will always do my best to help you out to see anyone. We all are here to have fun and enjoy life and to be safe so lets help each other out as much as we can so we can be safe. Thanks for anyone that reads this and please if you have rude remarks please go find a bathroom wall to write on. Hugs and Kisses TP*
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
TerresaPena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 110850
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Passion,
I cannot agree more. I believe that as providers we have a certain responsibility to help each other with references and screening. It is not just cockblocking but it's just plain silly to think that I would be the only girl a hobbyist would be seeing. If they wanted to be with the same woman every day they would just see their SO. LOL. Sure, every girl wants to be someone's ATF. But we are never their one and only. That is the point of hobbying. Variety.
TerresaPena is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78207
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree too. I've seen clients who have told me that providers refues to serve as references until after his second or third visit with her. That is wrong too. Some guys aren't looking for a regular provider. They want a little "strange" now and then. I say let them have their fun and we providers should do all we can to keep each other safe. Giving references is the best way to do that. Thanks for the post, truly passion.
SweetMelody is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Not only am I a firm believer in giving references... I also love to give recommendations to my gents when they are looking for a particular flavor. This is all supposed to be for fun and you can't have fun if you have to be worried about who is on the other side of that door.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

No thank you girls for adding the great responses. It means alot to me. It is so true if he wanted one girl he would have a SO. My neighbor told me along time ago men like different color M&M's and it so true. Men may want a hot girl one day, a girl that is calm and mild the next time or just something he never thought about. How can he do that if we dont help him with yes or no and how fair is it if we dont help each other out so we can besafe. Heck he may want Sonic one day and Outback the next. I hope that others with realize nt helping is hurting us all not helping. Hugs TP*
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Not only am I a firm believer in giving references... I also love to give recommendations to my gents when they are looking for a particular flavor. This is all supposed to be for fun and you can't have fun if you have to be worried about who is on the other side of that door.

+1................it is all about variety!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What's even funnier is when the lady tells the guy that he owes her a session for the reference...

Then bullies him into following through.

-_-

Fucking Cunts.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #8
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I posted a thread about this same thing a while back. I still can't get the majority of the girls I contact to get back to me....wth? I would like to give a shout out to the other ladies that realize that without the gents our extra income would be nill!
Truly Passion, BBW Katrina, EmilyEzzell, Auroa Bright, Kelly TNT, Kandy Kelly, Amber Rain, Fawn....I am sure I have missed a few. Thanks girls for being so AWESOME!
Hopefully the rest of the ladies will step up to the plate!
Hobby Safely,
Kendall Kain
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerresaPena View Post
Passion,
I cannot agree more. I believe that as providers we have a certain responsibility to help each other with references and screening. It is not just cockblocking but it's just plain silly to think that I would be the only girl a hobbyist would be seeing. If they wanted to be with the same woman every day they would just see their SO. LOL. Sure, every girl wants to be someone's ATF. But we are never their one and only. That is the point of hobbying. Variety.
Great Answer Terresa! BTW, you are on my bucket list. I will be calling you in the future. Your reviews are awesome.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

OK ladies let the gents know when they call back who refused to give a reference. I know one that if she gives me a reference it will be bad. I warn when I book through P-411 that if they call her she will call me every thing but nice. The only way we will know who refuses a reference is if you tell us. I won't expect you to post the names of the ones that don't give a reference.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #11
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Women are scandalous!!!!!! I try my best to give a reference asap........and havent had any problem yet thank god..........Women can be so trifling.............
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
What's even funnier is when the lady tells the guy that he owes her a session for the reference...

Then bullies him into following through.

-_-

Fucking Cunts.
I have heard of this happening. I just dont understand cockblocking. I may just be a perv... but i find it hot when I know a lady is about to get her world rocked by a guy i KNOW can bring it... or that one of the gentlemen I have met is about to get his world rocked by a lady that I KNOW can bring it... its just fucking hot!!
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #13
Brenna James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 122085
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Brandee! I've contacted NUMEROUS PROVIDERS who for whatever reason.choose to wait until a week or 2 go by of just don't reply at all. If they want a Guy to themselves then they need to make that KNOWN FIRST OFF and get a damn boyfriend who can take care of them like I'm sure most guys here on ECCIE have done with providers. Its sad that we are ALL doing the same thing yet don't SUPPORT each other and work to help keep us safe. Scandalous and trifling are just a few nice words to describe those ladies.....
Brenna James is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #14
bbwhunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

First off, all of the ladies who've responded I like just a lil bit more now. The entire reason I got into this stuff is because I like the entire pack of m&m's like TP said. I like a bit of everything, as we all do. If I know a woman is awesome and I recommend her, I look forward to getting a report back lol. And the ultimate flattery is when a provider gives another a heads up about a client. We're all here because we like different flavors and I'd like to taste every woman who has responded to this thread.
bbwhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

All the ladies who responded to this thread are now on my 'to-see' list!
As a guy, if I am contacting a lady, I want to see her! If she is checking my referances, she deserves a response from the ladies that she contacts regarding the ladies I've seen. Doesn't have to be a detailed account, just a good or bad or no. just be considerate of how long it is before the reply.
The guys work together to find out the good girls, so the ladies should work togetther to keep seeing the good guys.
200K is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women