Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Liv of Dallas
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews
Default And So I say Farewell...

It has been posted in several places that I am retiring soon and now the time has come. I have officially retired.

I just want to say that it has been an amazing journey and I have met some really amazing people along the way and I am going to miss each and every one of you very dearly!!!

Let me start my little list:

The Original Becky - You are by far one of the most amazing women that I have ever met in my life. Your grace and class and dignity are truly admirable. For the past 10 years, you have ALWAYS been there for me to offer me advice and help whenever I needed it. You have been more than generous with your time and patience. I will always be thankful for that. You truly deserve nothing but the best out of life! You are such an amazing role model and I feel truly blessed to have been able to cross paths with you. I just adore you!

Milan - My bestie! You are such a great friend and I am so proud to call you my friend. You have been my rock and my shoulder and I could never thank you enough. I want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what. You will forever be my best friend and I will forever be thankful to have you in my life! I love you!!!

Payton Lyn - Payton, Payton, Payton... How I have managed to meet so many wonderful ladies is beyond me, but you truly do set a wonderful example of what it is to be a lady. You and Becky really should teach a class. LOL!!! Since the day we met, you have be nothing but sweet, compassionate, honest and giving. The world is a better place with you in it. Being around you motivated me to want to be a better person. I want to thank you for all of the advice, help and motivation. I love you dearly and I wish you all the success in the world!

Tara Evans - Girl, you have to be the sweetest thing in the world. You have the biggest heart and the fact that you have enough time to care about as many people as you do just amazes me. You have the cutest personality and just blow me away with your spunk and sparkle. Your smile could literally light up a room! You call me anytime!

Truly Summer - Summer, I really want to thank you for the "boost" that you gave me to be me. You have been such a great cheerleader and I thank you for all of the favors that you did for me. You are great!!!!

Pearlman - Oh, my Pearlman. How I love you!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! You have a heart of gold!!! You renewed my faith in people when I needed it most. You showed me that there is good in the world. I have enjoyed every glass of wine with you and I love my special wine glass. I will cherish all of our fun talks and chats. The hobby world is a better place with you around. I will keep a very special place in my heart for the Pearlman!

SP Hunter - SP, you are greatness. You have been wonderful to me and I truly appreciate that. You have helped me whenever I have asked for it. I couldn't begin to thank you enough and I am going to miss counting calories with you or hearing about your Tweets. LOL!! Keep hunting the strange!

T-Bone - Thank you! You have always been very kind and genuine. The world needs more people like you.

Surge - I saved the best for last. Surge, if you never get credited for anything else for the rest of your life, I give you complete credit for saving me. You have been such a loyal and relentless friend. When I was in my darkest hour, you were there with kind words and encouragement. Along with something hilarious. When I truly felt like I stood alone, you were there. You kept me sane and grounded and you helped me push forward through it all. I love you more than you know. I am more grateful than you know. Thank you. I love you even though you wear that loud ass belt buckle. LOL!!! I love your metro style. I will always proudly be your country ass cracker! I love you!!!

I know that there are so many people that I didn't get to thank... Triathlete, Just a Road Warrior, D-Rock and more. I love you all as well.

I will continue to keep my phone until March 1st for references for providers only.

Thank you again and I love you all!!!
Liv of Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

A very classy goodbye, which is consistent with the way you've always handled yourself on the boards. Wishing you well.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
Hardhat644
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Good Bye

Good luck with your new life, and I'm sorry we never got together. I enjoyed speaking with you.

Hardhat644
Hardhat644 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #4
fubar
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

This has to be one of the classiest retirement posts that I have ever read.
Wish we could have met...
fubar is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Well what can I say but I will miss the crap out of ya. Youre a real sweetheart. Take care of yourself and you better keep in touch with me and I mean it. Love ya.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
Pearl Man
Old, but concupiscent....

Good luck to you Liv. Go get 'em.
Pearl Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:53 AM   #7
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

A very heartfelt, classy post. And a confirmation that well spoken, intelligent and good hearted people exist on both sides of the hobby world. Much success Liv, as you move on with your life!
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:42 AM   #8
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

This isn't the way I usually take someone off my "to do" list, but It's a good way. All the best to you, Luv. You deserve it.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:51 AM   #9
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I only got to meet you once and I enjoyed our talk. I wish you the best! Thank You for helping me!

PoppyToyota
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:01 AM   #10
T.O.B.
Retired

User ID: 3

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be.
It's the way it is.
The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

My number will stay the same call anytime!
LOT'S OF LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!
XO
Becky
T.O.B. is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:38 AM   #11
surfindick
Account Disabled

Good luck and good lovin!!!
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #12
Justaroadwarrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Farewell

Liv....best wishes with your future endeavors! And thank you for the times we have spent together.
Justaroadwarrior is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Surge - Metro Style - Metrosexual.... I Digress...

Liv - I only met you once at the TGIF events, but I have always liked your style. You are a sweet, funny, Sassy lady - Good luck out there in the world!!
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #14
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Liv you have my number and are welcome anytime you need someone to talk to.

I wish you well in whatever you choose to do, and I can truly say we shared some memorable time together.

ciao
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #15
guest122812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default You deserve good things and will be missed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv of Dallas View Post
I just want to say that it has been an amazing journey and I have met some really amazing people along the way and I am going to miss each and every one of you very dearly!!!
Liv,

YOU are the amazing one! I really enjoyed the couple of times we met up! Be well and take good care!! I will shoot off a rocket in your memory, LoL
guest122812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women