Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2017, 05:36 AM   #1
cbramrent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default HHR vs. HR?

I'm sure a few of you tarts have felt stifled by a provider in the past when requesting a hhr. I know I have felt that before. You know, when you start exchanging texts with someone and they go radio silent the moment you ask for a HHR, or maybe even a QV. Sometimes it's time, sometimes its financial and sometimes it's just not feeling like I want a whole hour.

My question is this, and it's mainly for you ladies. Why do you prefer an hour visit? It's less money for you. Lots of you don't understand that and may think I'm crazy. Sure, any idiot knows $300 is more than $200 in the short term, but in the long run, it's not. Why do you ladies treat the HHR guys differently from the HR guys? Just curious.
cbramrent is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 05:59 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbramrent View Post
My question is this, and it's mainly for you ladies. Why do you prefer an hour visit? It's less money for you. Lots of you don't understand that and may think I'm crazy. Sure, any idiot knows $300 is more than $200 in the short term, but in the long run, it's not. Why do you ladies treat the HHR guys differently from the HR guys? Just curious.
Is your underlying "assumption" that ...

... two HHR sessions @ $200 an hour = $400?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:06 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbramrent View Post
I'm sure a few of you tarts have felt stifled by a provider in the past when requesting a hhr. I know I have felt that before. You know, when you start exchanging texts with someone and they go radio silent the moment you ask for a HHR, or maybe even a QV. Sometimes it's time, sometimes its financial and sometimes it's just not feeling like I want a whole hour.

The ladies treat the HHr fuctards differently because it takes the ladies the same amount of time to get ready for the HHr fucktards as it does for the Hr or longer fucktards. Plus, the majority of the HHr fucktards overstay the 30 minutes without compensating for the time. This puts the ladies in an awkward situation of booting the HHr fucktard out or being referred to as a clockwatcher.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:10 AM   #4
cbramrent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is your underlying "assumption" that ...

... two HHR sessions @ $200 an hour = $400?

That's the assumption.
cbramrent is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:25 AM   #5
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Same principle as the reason why it's sometimes real hard to get served at the restaurant if you're a Party of One. Unless they know you in there and you treat 'em right.

For whatever reason, my tendency has been to avoid hookers who do short visits...less than 2 hours. Too much like a hooker factory for my sensibilities. Rawhide playing in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47W1pNC1QHw
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 08:03 AM   #6
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

I enjoy hour appts because it gives me time to do different kinds of things...and depending on the gentleman, I do not make every appointment the same...and to me, half hour is not enough. I like to get an orgasm too (1.5 and 2 hrs are my absolute favorite, repeat, shower together and go again and again)
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:39 AM   #7
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The ladies treat the HHr fuctards differently because it takes the ladies the same amount of time to get ready for the HHr fucktards as it does for the Hr or longer fucktards. Plus, the majority of the HHr fucktards overstay the 30 minutes without compensating for the time. This puts the ladies in an awkward situation of booting the HHr fucktard out or being referred to as a clockwatcher.

(see my showcase)
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #8
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Plus, the majority of the HHr fucktards overstay the 30 minutes without compensating for the time.
And the dumb mofos will mention it in their reviews

" 30 minutes but it went waaaaaaaaaaay over!"
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 11:39 AM   #9
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
And the dumb mofos will mention it in their reviews

" 30 minutes but it went waaaaaaaaaaay over!"
It's their dipshit way of bragging they get free pussy. If the chick does allows overtime lingering, then the mutt should keep it schtum instead of flaunting his ego.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:47 AM   #10
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
It's their dipshit way of bragging they get free pussy. If the chick does allows overtime lingering, then the mutt should keep it schtum instead of flaunting his ego.
Yeah but now you've got 20 assholes who feel entitled to the extra free time
Old 04-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #11
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Default The Hearbreak of Dyslexia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Yeah but now you've got 20 assholes who feel entitled to the extra free time
What we have here is a failure to communicate: the point of my post was for the beneficiary of the extra time to keep it to hisowndamnself so all the rest of the mutts don't come scratching at her door for "their" extra time.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #12
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

I wasn't disagreeing with you..
Old 04-02-2017, 02:09 PM   #13
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't even offer hour appointments for new clients if I'm not on tour. It's more of a loss for me than anything due to having to take time out to screen, secure an incall and to get ready. HHR aren't even an option. That doesn't allow me enough time to really get a feel for you and develop the type of rapport I desire to really let loose and get comfortable. Offering a hour hour would be a disservice to me and to yourself. You don' have enough time to explore even half of what I offer. I know there are many different needs that you hobbyist have, but the ones whom I hope to appeal to appreciate that I am looking to be more in tune with my suitor. This allows me to be selective and focus on building relationships with those gentlemen who are a best fit for me.

It's also worth adding that even when I did offer shorter visit, I was regularly taken advantage of. People would book well under the amount of time they desire with me with the hope that I'd be kid enough to offer more time. The threat of being labeled a 'clock watcher' is no fun either.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:23 PM   #14
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Aaaaand the ladies have answered. Great question, next caller please. Line 3, you had a question for our providers?
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:27 PM   #15
08cris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

^^^^

Yes, but most of these responses were from tricks, would really like to hear what more ladies have to say.

Me personally, I don't bother with hhr, because I feel it's too short of a time span and not worth the drive, especially in Houston traffic
08cris is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women