Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2023, 05:11 PM   #1
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Was I in the wrong? I'd love to get the thoughts from both men & women.

The backstory: I've been doing business with a shop that does performance work on cars for about 10 years. We will call the owner "Bobby". On top of working on my cars, Bobby also pays me a small commission for people I refer to his shop that get work done so we've had a lot of communication throughout the years.

Our relationship is strictly professional. No hanky-panky or anything remotely inappropriate. Our conversations are always based around cars & lighthearted banter & shit talking.

Since they were just toddlers, Bobbys kids have always been at the shop with him.

Friday night I see his car at a casual restaurant by my house, which is about 60 miles from his side of town. I text him & jokingly ask him "what the hell are you doing on my side of town?" ... he replies & tells me to come in.

So, I go inside with my son, he has his 2 kids with him & is sitting with a lady. Right away he says "This is my wife, _____" & I reply "I had no idea you were married", well, instantly she freaks out. Starts screaming about we're having an affair & all kinds of crazy stuff.

I tried to explain that he & I have a PROFESSIONAL relationship. We NEVER talk about personal matters. I simply assumed he was single because: 1. his children are always at the shop with him & 2. I have never met her or seen her in the shop before & this is a family-owned business.

My question is: Am I in the wrong? How can she not see I meant no harm & that this was a simple mistake in my choice of words?

I look forward to everyone's feedback
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 05:16 PM   #2
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Nein, Sie haben nicht Unrecht. Es ist ziemlich offensichtlich, dass Bobby einen wandernden Blick hat ... oder einen sehr paranoiden Ehepartner
: No, you are not in the wrong. It is quite obvious that Bobby has a wandering eye.... or a very paranoid spouse :
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 05:27 PM   #3
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

The only question I have is..Was the wife more or less attractive than you? Might explain her reaction.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 05:40 PM   #4
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
: No, you are not in the wrong. It is quite obvious that Bobby has a wandering eye.... or a very paranoid spouse :
That was my thought. That her reaction was less about me & more about her/them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
The only question I have is..Was the wife more or less attractive than you? Might explain her reaction.
I personally thought she was very good looking.
Old 08-21-2023, 05:55 PM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I have found some gals simply can not handle their guy having gal friends and are always at least a bit jealous of other gals, regardless of situation. IMO the extent of that is based upon basic human insecurities.

Basically, some folks never really got out of a younger than an adult mentality about hanging with opposite sex humans without overreacting with the hormone thing.

Conclusion, Not your fault.
But, as Dorian mentioned, if the guy has been previously caught with the wandering eye thing, a good part of the blame belongs to the guy.

As for human insecurities, applies to guys as well. There's a reason that ECG's club had a rule that a gal's SO was not allowed on property until after closing time.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 06:22 PM   #6
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

You NEVER talk about the spouse. It's like going full retard.
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 07:00 PM   #7
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Basically, some folks never really got out of a younger than an adult mentality about hanging with opposite sex humans without overreacting with the hormone thing.
Yep, when I am around him I just feel like one of the "guys". There is nothing sexual between us at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinluvr465 View Post
You NEVER talk about the spouse. It's like going full retard.
If I could do it all over again, I would have just replied with "nice to meet you".

Speaking from a girlfriend/wife perspective, I think I would be a little hurt if I was with someone for 10 plus years & they never mentioned me to someone they had known for a long time, but then again, our interaction is 100% business/car related so it's just not something we discuss.

Plus, his kids are with him so much I honestly thought he was a single father.
Old 08-21-2023, 07:28 PM   #8
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Casual observance: 95% of women will be jealous and suspicious of the 90 year old cleaning lady at their husband's office, more so a hottie.
Old 08-21-2023, 07:50 PM   #9
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Not your fault, you had no way of knowing. I wonder if he was playing games to set you up or his wife up.

Hell, I might know the guy as I've modded several Mustangs, Corvettes, and Hellcats, but with Houston Raceway Park being demolished, the fun has been taken out as the nearest quarter mile tracks are up near Navasota or east close to Vidor.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 01:28 AM   #10
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

A different greeting from you wouldn't have made a difference. She suspects him of cheating and goes off on him regularly, wine probably was a factor as well.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 05:13 AM   #11
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinluvr465 View Post
Casual observance: 95% of women will be jealous and suspicious of the 90 year old cleaning lady at their husband's office, more so a hottie.
Do you have the cleaning lady’s number?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 06:41 AM   #12
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh damn! Lmaooooo!not your fault and he should have known better... that would trip me out...
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 07:26 AM   #13
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I'm going to take counter point here. (remember, you asked)

Own up to the fact that you chose the wrong response and caused this. You seem to want to feel better about what you said by putting the blame on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
[ How can she not see I meant no harm & that this was a simple mistake in my choice of words?
You explained your point of view, you never talk about family.. etc. Peace. But "I had no idea you were married" - in her eyes - means he deliberately omitted this information from you and it rendered her insignificant and unseen in that moment and even worse, in front of her kids - icing on the cake. But yeah, how can she not see how wrong she is.

Now on the other hand, this probably isn't the first time she has suspected him and you could have simply said hi, done a curtsy and she likely would have still given him crap after you left.
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 08:31 AM   #14
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Dad always said, wear your wedding bands & the world will know. He never went without his.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 08:46 AM   #15
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Dad always said, wear your wedding bands & the world will know. He never went without his.
Because of the nature of one's work, it is not prudent to wear any sort of ring or jewelry due to the possibility of it getting caught on something and ripping your finger off. Especially a mechanic who constantly has his hand around moving parts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women