Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42298
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2022, 12:09 PM   #1
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default I found this interesting, politics by how you look.

Honestly, I have heard of substack, but, never had any interest in it any further, now, this was posted on another forum, and, I found it, interesting.

I am not endorsing it, as stated, it puts things into another perspective I never considered.

https://biopolitics.substack.com/p/t...lity-left-wing

1. Defining “Leftism”
‘Leftism’ is characterized by ideas like equality, fraternity, “progress,” societal reform, and globalism. This manifests politically as support for feminism, homosexuality, wealth redistribution, immigration, and racial egalitarianism, combined with opposition to the family, nationalism, and traditional culture.

The rejection or embrace of hierarchy (i.e. inequality) is the fundamental difference between Left- and Right-Wing worldviews. Right-Wingers believe that hierarchy is inherent to reality and part of the natural order, while Leftists claim to believe that all men are fundamentally “equal”
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 12:11 PM   #2
Devo
Valued Poster

2. Leftism and Physical Biology
Countless studies have shown that physical characteristics closely align with political orientation. AI facial recognition can accurately predict a person’s political alignment 72% of the time, outperforming chance (50%) and human estimation (55%) [3].

Taller [4] and more attractive [5] people are more likely to identify as Right-Wing and more likely to actively support Right-Wing parties, policies, and politicians. In America, Australia, and Europe, Right-Wing politicians are more likely to be physically attractive than their Left-Wing counterparts [6].

Men who are physically stronger are more likely to oppose wealth redistribution [7] and other forms of sociopolitical egalitarianism, even if they are poor themselves, and opposition to egalitarianism grows as men spend more time in the gym [8]. Similarly, men with more masculine facial features are more likely to support explicitly prejudiced ideas [9], and men who are better fighters are more likely to support warfare and hold “self-favoring” (non-Leftist) political beliefs [10].

In summary: Leftists are shorter and uglier, and Leftist men are weaker, less masculine, and less capable of fighting — characteristics that are not conducive to success in any human civilization.

Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 02:16 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

The study you quote certainly doesn't surprise me.

Hell just look at the left wing circle jerk going on in another thread. Leftists in general lack intelligence and are very irrational. Fits right in with some of those other traits identified
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 03:54 PM   #4
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

And yet I'm taller than you, as well as being smarter and sexier than both of you combined.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 04:01 PM   #5
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 04:32 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Didn’t need a study for this.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:36 PM   #7
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.
Short and portly are we?

You got the anger part going.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:38 PM   #8
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Didn’t need a study for this.
I agree, it SEEMED that way, but to see someone actually take the time to study it, that's interesting.

I actually had hoped for some ugly lefists to jump in with some facts, and stats of their own, LOL.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:40 PM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
And yet I'm taller than you, as well as being smarter and sexier than both of you combined.
I won't argue being sexier, but I am a certifieddy Jeanyess.

MENSA don't lie baby, but I'll say this, some of the people I met there were the most clueless, self centered doofuses, I ever met.

I understand there is a difference between versions of "Smart".
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:53 PM   #10
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

There’s also lots of confusion and conflation between smart and educated. If anything, the two are mutually exclusive.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:47 AM   #11
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
2. Leftism and Physical Biology
Countless studies have shown that physical characteristics closely align with political orientation. AI facial recognition can accurately predict a person’s political alignment 72% of the time, outperforming chance (50%) and human estimation (55%) [3].

Taller [4] and more attractive [5] people are more likely to identify as Right-Wing and more likely to actively support Right-Wing parties, policies, and politicians. In America, Australia, and Europe, Right-Wing politicians are more likely to be physically attractive than their Left-Wing counterparts [6].

Men who are physically stronger are more likely to oppose wealth redistribution [7] and other forms of sociopolitical egalitarianism, even if they are poor themselves, and opposition to egalitarianism grows as men spend more time in the gym [8]. Similarly, men with more masculine facial features are more likely to support explicitly prejudiced ideas [9], and men who are better fighters are more likely to support warfare and hold “self-favoring” (non-Leftist) political beliefs [10].

In summary: Leftists are shorter and uglier, and Leftist men are weaker, less masculine, and less capable of fighting — characteristics that are not conducive to success in any human civilization.

Well how tall do you have to be in order to be of one affiliation or the other? I would say that if you're over 6' then you'd assume that that person was a GOPer? LOL, and better fighters??? how the hell did that become a political component?

I will have to keep up my butch-ness and MMA training!

On the other hand, and likely more interesting- who doesn't like UFC, or watching guys like Ken Shamrock or the Gracies / or the new guys like McGregor doing their stuff. I love to watch boxing more than football. Mostly cause I cannot stay focused on a 4 hr event when I got stuff to do.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 02:01 PM   #12
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You need leg extensions, eye. I'll also loan you some good looks and fighting skills until yours fill in. I'm not gonna judge you for being a late bloomer when I know you sit right of center.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 04:16 PM   #13
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Short and portly are we?

You got the anger part going.
Anger? Because I can recognize bullshit for what it is?

This was a direct personal insult of a forum member that you made, BTW.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 05:20 PM   #14
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Anger? Because I can recognize bullshit for what it is?

This was a direct personal insult of a forum member that you made, BTW.
I merely asked a question, if you took short and portly to be an insult, that's on you.

Winston Churchill was short and portly and a drunkard, and was still a great man, you should be honored if that's what you are.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 12:14 AM   #15
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well, I must be an anomaly if their data is true.
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women