Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42298
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2022, 03:35 PM   #1
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82
Default Seditious Conspiracy & Tourism

Apparently the Oath Keepers took a few kicks in the dick. Stewart Rhodes guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and the rest guilty of conspiracy to disrupt legal proceedings.

50 plus more Additional conspiracy charges still coming in.

Wow...who would have thought Ray Epps had so much sway on influencing a radical group of Trump supporters, err I mean tourists into trying to stop the process of peaceful transfer of power.

When a group of people plan to disrupt a transfer of power, they need to be held accountable and incarcerated. They are highly dangerous to society in whole.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 03:45 PM   #2
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't like to see Civil war era laws, coming back into common usage, laws passed during a civil war, should not exist when its over, Lincoln abused his power greatly during that time.

This is the Libertarian side of me, once you put them on the table, then, it opens up the opportunity for the other side to do the same.

I was against Pelosi deciding what Republicans could serve on the 1/6 commitee, because it made it look fixed, and I hope that the R's don't do the same.

That said, the Rs are going to pull three of the most egregious Ds off their house commitees, and, I can't blame them, nor, fault them for using the same tactics once they are deployed.

There was no way in hell, a DC jury was ever going to find these guys not guilty, you have at best a 5 percent chance of beating a fed case, and, everyone in these hearings from the Grandmas doing jail time, is a political prisoner.

Trying them in a venue, that is as biased as DC is, assures almost none of them will get off.

Move the Trial to Omaha and see if the jury pool is more sympathetic.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 05:34 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

'Hey, let's go carry out a coup against the most powerful nation on earth and do it without any firearms, military backing or political means to form a government!'

— Said no actual insurrectionist, ever.

J6 and the ridiculous libtard dominated DC courts is the worst case of political theater in U.S. history.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 06:20 PM   #4
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
'Hey, let's go carry out a coup against the most powerful nation on earth and do it without any firearms, military backing or political means to form a government!'

J6 and the ridiculous libtard dominated DC courts is the worst case of political theater in U.S. history.
These fucking assholes got exactly what they deserved. They listen to the fake-ass far right radical media and the tangerine turd. They obstructed the peaceful transfer of power fun a free and fair election. Only idiots and morons keep saying the election was stolen. Love how them and other radical right-wing idiots call themselves patriots. They are insurrectionist assholes and you can blame tRump and his lies that worked up stupid moronic imbeciles.
rmg_35 is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:33 PM   #5
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Nobody has ever accused Trump followers of being Atom splitters. Being stupid doesn’t make this go away.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 11:36 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Nobody has ever accused crazy ass libs of being Atom splitters. Being stupid thinking Jan 6 was a coup doesn’t make it so.
Fixed it for you
Old 11-30-2022, 09:36 AM   #7
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Fixed it for you
Don’t “fix” my comments.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:58 AM   #8
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I was against Pelosi deciding what Republicans could serve on the 1/6 commitee, because it made it look fixed, and I hope that the R's don't do the same.

That said, the Rs are going to pull three of the most egregious Ds off their house commitees, and, I can't blame them, nor, fault them for using the same tactics once they are deployed.

There was no way in hell, a DC jury was ever going to find these guys not guilty, you have at best a 5 percent chance of beating a fed case,

Trying them in a venue, that is as biased as DC is, assures almost none of them will get off.

Move the Trial to Omaha and see if the jury pool is more sympathetic.
I agree that Pelosi should have just accepted Jim Jordan as the designee for the R's. and realized that he would be either a shit stirrer, or maybe he would have given legitimacy when he started to see what was happening. I think it would have likely been the prior with a lot of deflection to a Ray Epps or someone else like him.

All that said,- there were many of the people found "not Guilty", so a jury of peers, is still the tried and true foundation of meeting accusers and a trial.

States rights however say that all jury trials are held within the state, and these dumbo's did the crimes in the DC jurisdiction-ergo the locations.

Sympathy could be more easily obtained if they had better attorneys and the defendants were actually sympathetic to the crimes they had done. I think a few were on the path of "yeah we did it", and the actually most damning things were their own words which were recorded and shown to the jury.

When you say, "We should have brought long guns with us, and done this right", ....well, that's a statement that isn't gonna find sympathy in any state where jurists hear you self incriminating. But still, they were not all found guilty of all the charges, so I'd say justice prevailed, and did so fairly.

When you plot to overthrow a government or conspire to delay or halt proceedings, that shit has consequences, as they should have. Stop criming and you won't have to do time. Politically motivated or just regular criming.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 10:20 AM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

I'm sure you are all glad for the convictions, but are you aware of the ramifications of how it was done?

Next time, it could be you.

Mix Civil war era laws and a shady high tech warrant and this is what you get.

https://www.wired.com/story/fbi-goog...aed_popular4-1

“The government enlisted Google to search untold millions of unknown accounts in a massive fishing expedition,” the attorneys wrote. “Just a small amount of Location History can identify individuals … engaged in personal and protected activities (such as exercising their rights under the First Amendment). And as a result, a geofence warrant almost always involves intrusion into constitutionally protected areas.”

If the judge tosses the geofence evidence in the Rhine case, there is a chance that he and other suspects identified using it could walk free.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 10:41 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I'm sure you are all glad for the convictions, but are you aware of the ramifications of how it was done?
He doesn't care.

He doesn't believe in justice or want justice as long as it was conservatives on trial.

Anyone with half a brain knows no conservative can get a fair trial in DC where 95% of every jury pool is full of crazy libtards. And that does not even mention the libtard judges.

Every DC jury pool is tainted so any trial in DC is a joke. That is why you typically see Libtards on trial for political actions walk free while conservatives get convicted.

It's a fucking joke and any rational American with a normal IQ level understands that
Old 11-30-2022, 11:58 AM   #11
Devo
Valued Poster

Well, I've learned the lesson already, waiting for my new phone to come in, its a removable battery smartphone, I won't mention a brand, because its clear now, any phone with a battery is never really turned off.

I have friends that fish Lake Erie, the Captain of the boat has a standing order, take the battery out of your phone, if you can't, it doesn't come on his boat.

Why you ask, because they fish near the US/Canadian border on Lake Erie, and the Canadians are pinging phones aboard all the boats near that border, and, if your American phone pings in Canada, they come and force you to pay for a Canadian fishing license, or fine you.

Are you as Americans fine with your phone being tracked continuously, that information then, is used to identify you, then, if they can find your face in a location that they decide they don't like, or, perhaps near a crime, they can then charge you, even if its not clear you actually did the crime?

Because this is the same system being used in China, add in your social credit score, and they can now prevent you from doing or buying anything they decide you can or cannot have.

Whether these people are criminals or not, the process is intrusive and tracks everyone, not just the people who may or may not have committed the crime.

Yet, on the other hand, actual criminals don't go to jail, no bond, they are back out in hours, while the people like these, most of whom had no criminal intent, get dragged in and tried, and sentenced to federal time.

This is not the world I want to be in.

Welcome to it, but, you are going to see it abused, again and again.

Imagine, if you will, if this same tactic would have been used in the rioting after George Floyd.

Would you like to see thousands of people near an arson scene facing federal charges, same with looters, you were in that store, at that time, you must be guilty right?

What goes around, comes around.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 12:02 PM   #12
Devo
Valued Poster

We also know, that this was likely the way the Canadian government caught and defunded the Truckers who were locked out of their bank accounts, imagine, your government decides that they don't like your protests, you are cut off from your funds and credit cards?

This doesn't have much of a chilling effect for people who protest the government does it?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 12:05 PM   #13
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Rational Americans with normal IQ levels, both Republicans and Democrats understand that the Oath Keepers got a fair trial and a fair Verdict for their crimes. It's only the radical right-wing nut jobs that are lacking common sense, morality, and decency are the ones that are crying and whining about the Verdict.

This has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans, it has to do with being accountable for one's actions.
Old 11-30-2022, 12:08 PM   #14
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Berry and Devo are trying to justify actions that are unjustifiable. Don't let the facts that the oath keepers were there to stop the certification of the free and fair election. They got what they deserved!
Old 11-30-2022, 12:09 PM   #15
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If people are concerned about the phone tracking when off you can buy faraday cage bags for around $15. They would also be a good place if warranted for car key fobs.
String Nutts is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women