Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20
Default Playtime in Public Contest - Discussion

Want to try something new? In the mood for something daring? Ever fantasize about sex in public? Join the fun of the first ever Playtime in Public contest!

This is a teaser thread to discuss and feedback on the contest concept. The general idea is as follows:

To join in the contest fun:
  • Have a session, of any length, performed in a public space. No private residences, and no Strip Club play. (SC's are a whole genre of public play and have a forum of their own)
  • The contest will run for 30 days.
  • Submit a review of your fun. Only reviews submitted during the contest are eligible.
  • Contest reviews will have their ROS in public view, so everyone can share the fun. (To enter, the provider and hobbiest both consent to having the ROS be public)
  • Only ONE entry per couple, so write up your best session!
  • At the end of the contest, we'll tally the entries and members will vote on the best review.

I've attached a "sample review" as the second post here.

Some tips for a "good score":
  • The more risky the location, the better. Safe is boring.
  • Non-explicit "proof" pictures are valued highly.
  • Playtime to completion is better than merely sneaking in a sex act.
  • Have FUN!
  • The contest entries will be linked in a public thread to catalog the fun and discuss your escapades.

Prizes:
  • A $100 gift card to Condom Sense/Condoms To Go/New Fine Arts (TBD) or maybe a nice restaurant
  • A "winner's banner" created for the two winners to display in their signature block as proof of there daring sexcapades.
  • No cash.
  • Other member suggestions?

So: Questions? Thoughts? Players?

EDIT: note that the contest hasn't started...we are just getting some feedback. Likely start will be later in October.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
Duke of G
Ambassador

Default Public Play Example

Date: Early October
Provider: ~Ze~
Phone: Provided after Screening
Email Address: ze.worldwideyed@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.preferred411.com/P8661
City: Garland
State: Texas
Address: n/a
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Sneaky Public GFE
Session Length: ~1 Hour
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Deep brown, below shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description : Girl Next Door with perky B's, great green eyes and a wicked smile.
The Rest of the Story: (Posted public with permission of Staff)

So over a previous visit, Ze and I had discussed the fun that playtime in public can be. We flirted with the idea for a while, and I began scouting some options to take advantage of her in the great outdoors. I've had some other risque adventures, so this particular one had me very excited. We even discussed a full-blown scoring system for various public acts. I told her a rough plan, and she agreed to give it a shot. This sparked the idea for the Playtime in Public contest as well.

I picked up Ze at her incall. She met me at the door, still in a towel, fresh from the shower. She wanted to show off her plan for her playtime attire and let me watch her dress. She wore a fun little white sun dress with easy access and nothing underneath. A simple pair of flip flops and some shades, and we were ready to go.

We hopped in the car and I lead us to my secret location. The ride to the location was certainly not mundane, as I reached over to explore her exposed thighs. This drew encouragement, and a slight parting of the legs for more intimate access. If they think texting and driving is a distraction, let me point out that the warm, wet drive took every bit of concentration to obey traffic laws!

Soon, we arrived at the park location I had scouted before. There were a few cars and other people around. I grabbed a tiny kit bag for the occasion, and we walked out the path to the place I'd selected for playtime. A simple park bench, nestled just off the main path was ideal. It was just barely secluded, but wouldn't hide anything if someone happened along. The rush of being exposed was excellent. As we walked and talked, I could see Ze's anticipation growing. My hands would trace over her ass, feeling cotton on skin.

When we arrived, we wasted no time. The anticipation was driving us mad. She sat on the top of the bench, feet on the seat, and we began to kiss. Fingers tracing and seeking, it was quickly moving past making out to really beginning. As I played with her nipples and kissed her, she reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled me out. More kissing, then a slight shift in position, and she had my cock in her mouth. I watched for a few minutes, then couldn't take any more. I grabbed a cover from the kit bag and had her put it on. She sat back on the top of the bench, rubbed the edge of her lips with my cock, and slid me in.

This "inspired missionary" went on for a while, then we switched places. Sitting on the bench, she straddled me and worked her magic. First I held her close with her rocking me back deep inside. Then she leaned far back, held to me by her arms, we worked up a sweat. Intense does not begin to describe it. I caught her looking at the path as I snuck a view or two as well. No one yet....we took that as a sign to be louder.

Another switch, I turned her around on the bench, her knees on the city-supplied plastic. I love being behind Ze. She has an ass just made for this. I stroked away until almost at the peak. Our pounding made it a bit rough on her knees, so I pulled her up to a full standing doggie for the finale. I held her hips and her hair as I aimed for the finish line, deep inside the cover and her.

We didn't seem to attract any attention, but the thrill of chance was a big part of the turn on. We stopped to snap a few pics of our little play, and cleaned up a little. The walk back to the car was full of smiles and a shared look of a cat that ate the canary.

Recommendation: Yes
Old 10-11-2012, 12:03 AM   #3
JM79
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

This is a great idea and something that I have been thinking about for a while now. All I have to do is find a provider ready, willing and able to take the risk. Hopefully there will be some good responses to this.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The First of May Olympics seem to start later and later every year
Old 10-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #5
Duke of G
Ambassador

+5 internets to the The Proper Stranger for awesome contest theme song!

Anyone have additional ideas on prizes?

The contest wont begin for a while, and wanted to get some feedback and such.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I love this idea; I am competitive by nature and a thrill seeker. My friend can keep the prizes I just want the title so I think I will be in. Only hesitation currently other than a willing partner is worry about it starting during the cold winter months.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #7
Duke of G
Ambassador

For outdoors, I can see that.

But remember, public might be indoors too. A stolen meet in a dressing room, for example.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Great idea!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #9
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Is the kfc men's room considered public?
Old 10-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #10
MrDark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Love the idea finding a willing provider maybe a hassle, does the chick have to be a provider? I mean w/ most of them wanting to keep this a secret as well as the guys. Im sure this will just be bad for the fellas w/ SO. I'll see what I can do i maybe in.

cold weather is perfect for me I have a fantasy of fucking in the rain, so if there are any willing gals w/ my same fantasy PM me :P!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #11
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I think you should extend the time limit beyond 30 days. Maybe make it a quarterly thing if it gets traction.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #12
Duke of G
Ambassador

@ Monk: yes, but we don't recommend playing at your place of employment.

@ Dark: The key thing is the review. If the UTR/non-provider doesn't mind the review, I don't see why not. You are correct that discretion and some level of safety have to balance out the risk/thrill aspect. YMMV. Take it as far as you dare!

@ithy: if traction happens, I'm all for it. Just wanted to put a reasonable combination of "time to plan" and "let's see results." If it goes more than once, or longer duration works better for most, I don't see why not!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

This will be an excellant contest to read about all the details of public sessions! Could get very intense!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Is the kfc men's room considered public?
Just make sure the urinal is framed in the photo with a bucket on top.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #15
Duke of G
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Just make sure the urinal is framed in the photo with a bucket on top.
It's also worth extra for the "Double Down."

This brings to mind an old KFC motto: "Finger Lickin' Good."
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women