Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2023, 04:36 AM   #1
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Question Planning my Sky Burial, who wants to attend?

I will be dying pretty soon. Pancreatic cancer. Who wants to bear witness to my Sky Burial? I need to know if you are going to attend. I need to plan for the big event..

I am going to have a Nacho Cheese Fountain with chips and salsa, A chocolate fountain with assorted fruits like pitted cherries and slices of mango and bananas, and sub style sandwiches for all attendees. It will have an open bar. I have zero plans to cater to any of you that may be vegans. It will be just across the Texas border in Oklahoma. I can arrange for a "party bus". After the big event, there will be "peace pipes" if you care to partake. I am thinking of renting an entire floor at a hotel so anyone that wants to stay the night can, of course there will be a buffet breakfast in the morning and a bus to take you back to DFW.

https://youtu.be/je8cGS1JCaI

Sky burial is a ritual of great religious significance. In Tibet Buddhism. People’s bodies are merely vessels, and the spirit of the deceased does not perish through physical death. It is taken by the holy bird, vultures, to heaven, where it is reincarnated into another circle of life, never to die.

I am coming back as a decent looking female and I will be the cheapest girl on the block.

So you might say "Hey, BARE_IS_BEST, what about family member's ?"

Well my wife hit a telephone in her Chevrolet Chevette and got her head decapitated and my son was blown up in Afghanistan. He was a real disappointment to me. He went to bomb making school and got blown apart taking his final exam. So I have no family members alive. I know that he and my wife are reborn, just like I am going to be reborn.

You can respond to this thread, and we can gauge interest.

Kindly show respect, address my by my complete name BARE_IS_BEST. Or simply do not mention my name when you respond to me. Also I do not like being called "buddy" or "pal" or some other silly name.

Respectfully,

BARE_IS_BEST
BARE_IS_BEST is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 04:41 AM   #2
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

Red face

also, I am in a lot of pain right now and it is only getting worse.
so I might not live "this life" as long as I thought. Makes ZERO difference to me. This is not my first life, nor will it be my last.

BARE_IS_BEST
Old 02-04-2023, 05:22 AM   #3
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

To some my avatar might be "graphic". But this is the ritual of Sky Burial. Vultures will eat my body and take me to the heavens where I will be reborn. it is a beautiful cycle of life.

Remember, People’s bodies are merely vessels, and the spirit of the deceased does not perish through physical death. It is taken by the holy bird, vultures, to heaven, where it is reincarnated into another circle of life, never to die.

BARE_IS_BEST
Old 02-04-2023, 06:28 AM   #4
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

Question

So you might say "Hey, BARE_IS_BEST, why are you inviting me to your Sky Burial ?"

Simply stated, I, have been hobbying since 1980 and I want all hobbyists to partake in my celebration of being reborn.

Remember, People’s bodies are merely vessels, and the spirit of the deceased does not perish through physical death. It is taken by the holy bird, vultures, to heaven, where it is reincarnated into another circle of life, never to die.

If any SLUNT's think I am going to pay them to witness my Sky Burial, the answer is NO.

BARE_IS_BEST
Old 02-04-2023, 06:50 AM   #5
GL page
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

BARE_IS_BEST, I’ll take the bait
1. Why is your eccie join date so recent?
2. Are your stories of your wife, son and impending death real or are you just having fun with us?
3. You clearly have some angst against women here. Why is that?
4. Best of luck in your next life. By the time you are a cheap, attractive provider, I’ll be retired from this hobby.
GL page is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 07:17 AM   #6
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL page View Post
BARE_IS_BEST, I’ll take the bait
1. Why is your eccie join date so recent?
2. Are your stories of your wife, son and impending death real or are you just having fun with us?
3. You clearly have some angst against women here. Why is that?
4. Best of luck in your next life. By the time you are a cheap, attractive provider, I’ll be retired from this hobby.
GL page, all I wanted to know is if anyone wants to attend my Sky Burial. At the end of your life, you are not going to be reborn like I am. Also, be honest with yourself. You know as well as I do, you will never retire.

Here are the answers.

(I recently found this site, therefore I recently joined, hence the recent join date )
(100% real )
(You are clearly incorrect, I love the woman. )
(are you retiring in 2023? I will be dead by the end of 2023. Also I might be dead in 6 months or less. Are you retiring in 6 months?
when I am reborn, I am reborn as an attractive woman of age, and I will work as a female provider and I will be the cheapest girl on the block and my punch card will be full and many of you will eat saltines and noodles because I will be making the $$$$$$ and you will not. I will steal all your regulars. Why? because it will be fun and I will have 100's of orgasms daily. )

Respectfully,

BARE_IS_BEST
Old 02-04-2023, 07:21 AM   #7
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST View Post
So you might say "Hey, BARE_IS_BEST, why are you inviting me to your Sky Burial ?"

Simply stated, I, have been hobbying since 1980 and I want all hobbyists to partake in my celebration of being reborn.

If any SLUNT's think I am going to pay them to witness my Sky Burial, the answer is NO.

BARE_IS_BEST
Hey buddy, I would like to be a witness at your sky burial. Since you’ll be deceased, I’m sure you won’t mind if I play some clown music in the background from my snow cone van. Good to hear that you’re coming back as a somewhat attractive SLUNT, I’m sure some of the guys on here will want to do some cheap Greek on you. Please give us a heads up when you think you’re about to go so we can take the day off work, thanks pal.

P.S. when your current handle is sky buried, please let us know what your next handle will be, thanks buddy.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 07:28 AM   #8
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

Attention. See the post above this one? Ignore it. He called me buddy and pal. No respect. Also, when I return as the cheapest girl on the block, I am not going to see Big b.o.b.1

BARE_IS_BEST
Old 02-04-2023, 08:11 AM   #9
DCHung
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Hey buddy, I would like to be a witness at your sky burial. Since you’ll be deceased, I’m sure you won’t mind if I play some clown music in the background from my snow cone van. Good to hear that you’re coming back as a somewhat attractive SLUNT, I’m sure some of the guys on here will want to do some cheap Greek on you. Please give us a heads up when you think you’re about to go so we can take the day off work, thanks pal.

P.S. when your current handle is sky buried, please let us know what your next handle will be, thanks buddy.
You should play clown music and act clown because that’s who you are.
When are your boyfriends (ntx and chung) or yourself follow up your post? Within an hour or 2?
DCHung is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:14 AM   #10
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

We’re all actually at breakfast right now planning on what to write.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:23 AM   #11
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

I am always amazed by the scum who insult and denigrate those they do not know with no reason other than to try to make their miserable lives more “exciting?” by demeaning others. I don’t know if the original poster is serious or joking. Makes no difference. What is gained by being a total asshole? I’m just glad I don’t know any of you and don’t have to deal with your nonsense.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:31 AM   #12
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

You feel better now? Please add all of us to the Ignore list and you won’t see the comments, even tho you’re amazed (your words) by us. Move along old fuddy duddy.
Old 02-04-2023, 09:10 AM   #13
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
We’re all actually at breakfast right now planning on what to write.
Got to love IHOP. That Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity is the best.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 09:12 AM   #14
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCHung View Post
You should play clown music and act clown because that’s who you are.
When are your boyfriends (ntx and chung) or yourself follow up your post? Within an hour or 2?
Don't be so impatient D_Chung. Our delicious breakfast was just served.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 09:18 AM   #15
DCHung
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Don't be so impatient D_Chung. Our delicious breakfast was just served.
So weak and useless post. Bring other boyfriend or handles chung.
and you should address me as DC-Hung. I do not want to be associated with your other handles Chung.
DCHung is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women