Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2023, 09:55 AM   #1
ND
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Anyone else kinda feeling like they're DONE?

Average hourly rates between $400 - $700
Reduced services.
Bad reviews.
Screening with IDs.
Deposits.
Scams.
Increased LE scrutiny.

I don't know about everyone else, but my income has not gone up, and the nut has not seemed worth the investment lately.
Just my 2 cents.
ND is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:16 AM   #2
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Same here man, the frequency of my encounters has gone way down lately.

Might take AG’s suggestion about going out of the country. Just need some blue or green contacts, lol
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:21 AM   #3
GL page
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Same here. Well said. I plan to see a few of my favorite Indy’s to say farewell and then hang it up.

I’d add fake/old pics to your list. Even on 411, some well-reviewed providers have heavily edited or old pics. And too many reviewers don’t mention it
GL page is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:54 AM   #4
slap
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Get your passport ready. More bang for the buck out of country if you can swing it
slap is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:59 AM   #5
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
Get your passport ready. More bang for the buck out of country if you can swing it
Yep, is cheaper for me to go to El Salvador or Colombia. In Medellin you can go to the many legal brothels and for 1-2 hours spend time with beautiful Colombian and Venezuelan gals for $10-$30. that's ten and thirty dollars. Had a 3 some there with 2 Venezuelan gals last for $30 USD. They bathed me, took care of business for about an hour or so, then bathed me again to make sure I was clean before I left and 1 even ironed my shirt. They have a thing about appearance down there. Never be seen with wrinkled clothes. They think your woman is not caring for you properly.

Now that $1= 4900 Colombian pesos, exchange $100-$300 and you'll live like a king for a week with plenty of beautiful women who will also be more than happy to spend time off work hours with you for dinner and clubs OTC just to spend time with you.

The cost of a ticket is cheap when you add up how many times you got suckered into paying $350-$500 here for a robotic hour with many of the Slags on OH2 where much of it is talk and attitude of GPS each month plus you get to experience a beautiful city.

If you have gray, blue, or green eyes, those gals will be clambering over each other for you even regular gals in the club and restaurants.

Right now they're kind of weary in Medellin. Last week a married US clean cut blonde hair blue eyes regular guy met a gal there then he tortured killed her and stuffed her in a suitcase with only her head sticking out and put in a dumpster. Now all over social media people are warning that those safe Americans are just as dangerous as the bad guys anywhere.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 01:57 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

while a good suggestion, not every horny guy can hop on a plane and go to another country to have sex with young women.

but for those that can, i hope you get some memorable foreign delites! (in the positive sense and not the "Midnight Express" kind of memories)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 03:50 PM   #7
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I blame the idiots supporting high rates, giving in to stupid requirements and not staying firm on what they believe. These whores prey on weak guys.

If I was Mayor of the hobby, I'll Purge out a lot of whores, improve the quality of services and bring rates down. Vote for me in the next hobby elections 😆
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 04:24 PM   #8
JW55
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

ND I feel you brother, the thrill is gone. My regular provider fell off the face of the earth. Now It’s just not the same anymore. The last year has been all strike outs. I even had a horrible encounter with a very well reviewed veteran. She has me waiting in a parking garage for an hour. Then rushed me Thru a session that was avg at best. She offer to reschedule and gave me some of my $ back but I just was not feeling it. Then after being ghosted, cat fished, over charged by others over the last 12 months. I am right there with you, done!!!
JW55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 04:35 PM   #9
poon_69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW55 View Post
ND I feel you brother, the thrill is gone. My regular provider fell off the face of the earth. Now It’s just not the same anymore. The last year has been all strike outs. I even had a horrible encounter with a very well reviewed veteran. She has me waiting in a parking garage for an hour. Then rushed me Thru a session that was avg at best. She offer to reschedule and gave me some of my $ back but I just was not feeling it. Then after being ghosted, cat fished, over charged by others over the last 12 months. I am right there with you, done!!!
Who dat
poon_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 05:10 PM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Its the simps enabling this behavior

Rule number one: There are more women on earth than men. Pussy is not an endangered species! Stop acting like its valuable!

The enabling simps have driven away lots of clients from the hobby. This needs to stop
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 07:12 PM   #11
Fourth and Goal
Gaining Momentum

Dallas seems the safest place.
I would stay out of the suburbs. A felony is serious shit no matter how u spin it.
Fourth and Goal is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:03 PM   #12
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

As someone told me, "If you don"t like the fish your catching, consider the pond your fishing in."

Plenty of fish out there. Get creative about how you find what your looking for. I know I have little problem finding good looking, if not hot, women with great service in a very competive price range, if charged at all, when I choose to look.

Your're spoiled by coming to sites like this and basicly having it handed to you. Times have changed. I took time to lay ground work in the strip clubs some area bars, and other places so now I can walk in, choose what I want and setup a meet. Or make a few calls. Its not always 100% but sure is easier than what you guys moan about.

Friday afternoon, took a really hot stripper I know to a Spa for the day, dinner there, massage, and she invited me in for an hour or so "hanging out" Cost me under $300 and had a very nice 5 hours. It worked bacause she knows me as a good customer that does not try to hussle her for cheap in club services. And yes, we do have "fun" in the club and for far less then she charges other guys.

Met a gal at an Art show. Been out twice for dinner. No score yet, but moving quicking in that direction. In the mean time, had a couple of real nice dates with a very attrative non-SWer.

It can be done, especialy if you treat every woman with respect and not as a hooker or stripper, even if they are one
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:28 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

Rule number one: There are more women on earth than men. Pussy is not an endangered species! Stop acting like its valuable!

The enabling simps have driven away lots of clients from the hobby. This needs to stop

Blame it all on other peole rather than consider if anything you are doing is part of your problem.

The gender ratio in the US for 2022 is .975 so yes, there are a whole 2.5% more women than men in the US. For those with poor math skills, that 957 men for every 1000 women. Huge, huge suprlus.

Pussy is worth, to me, exactly what I pay for it. Maybe that why I am not on here complaining about the cost. Costs have gone up so i just don't do it as much or budget my other expenses better. Or look for ways to find what I want in my price range.

The simps are the ones always complaining and crying about things. No one ever said the Hobby was a poor mans game.

Just might be a correlation between all the complaining and the quality of pussy you get. Could be the quality of women on here has gone down because of all the constant bitching and complaining. Try creating a respetful, polite, welcoming enviroment and the response from the ladies will be astonishing
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 09:05 PM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
As someone told me, "If you don"t like the fish your catching, consider the pond your fishing in."

Plenty of fish out there. Get creative about how you find what your looking for. I know I have little problem finding good looking, if not hot, women with great service in a very competive price range, if charged at all, when I choose to look.

Your're spoiled by coming to sites like this and basicly having it handed to you. Times have changed. I took time to lay ground work in the strip clubs some area bars, and other places so now I can walk in, choose what I want and setup a meet. Or make a few calls. Its not always 100% but sure is easier than what you guys moan about.

Friday afternoon, took a really hot stripper I know to a Spa for the day, dinner there, massage, and she invited me in for an hour or so "hanging out" Cost me under $300 and had a very nice 5 hours. It worked bacause she knows me as a good customer that does not try to hussle her for cheap in club services. And yes, we do have "fun" in the club and for far less then she charges other guys.

Met a gal at an Art show. Been out twice for dinner. No score yet, but moving quicking in that direction. In the mean time, had a couple of real nice dates with a very attrative non-SWer.

It can be done, especialy if you treat every woman with respect and not as a hooker or stripper, even if they are one
Good advice and nice find, hookers are taking advantage of guys that have no other means of getting laid and sticking it to them. SMH
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 09:25 PM   #15
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

Yes, but a man's sex drive is about 8 times higher than that of the woman. You should have figured out long ago that's one of two reasons we are in this situation.

The second being: in addition to money, many women want a well built, humorous, devout christian with a master's degree who will give them children. Let's say you are athletic, humorous, but only have a bachelor's degree. Then what?

It's exceptionally rare for a woman not to give a shit about a man's income. And for the few that do, they have to have some other reason for wanting to either fuck the guy, or date the guy.

The difference is, the women who engage in less formal prostitution want all kinds of other stuff to go with the money, like a guy they can take back to their folks and show off like some sort of prized possession. Most of the girls the guys on this forum deal with don't care about all the remainder of that stuff, as long as you have the money, they generally only want you to be respectful and clean, that's it.

The friction being created here is because most guys can't go for the girls who are looking at factors other than money.... or they don't want to because the girl in question is not pretty. And when you turn to the ones who are strictly looking for money, there's a very large disconnect between what was going on in this country in 2019, and what is going on in this country now.

The best value to be had is heading for Central or South America. But, this is time consuming and risky. However, the cash to quality ratio is entirely unsurpassed by anything you will find in the USA. I already created a post about this, that breaks down the cost piece by piece

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...683&highlight=
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women