Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Is This The Jackpot Or The 7th Level Of Hell?

Shyster John like story, or one worthy of Logan, but for me this is new terrortory
-

Last weekend my oldest daughter (AKA "Aggie Money Pit") organized a small get together at our home for some of her friends. This is no big deal, all the girls are in college now and I've known some since they were in elementary school. They're all good kids, so I didn't expect any trouble, but just to make sure I evicted my teen-aged son for the day and stayed home but out of the way.
-

The girls were having a high old time up in the game room and I was at the kitchen table with a Siamese purr-monster in my while I was watching TV & eating some crackers. Then Jane Doe comes galumphing down the stairs & into the kitchen. She's on a search-and-rescue mission for more munches. MORE?!?! "Y'all have already eaten twice your combined body weights in Doritos..." She smiles, and sits at the table across from me (blocking the TV) asking if she could talk for a moment. "Sure.." I reply (Cant see the TV anyway.)
-

When "money pit" was a High School Freshman Jane was her Drill Team Captain. They've stayed close over the years and I see Jane three or four times a year. Our past conversations have primarily consisted of "Hi Jane..." "Hi Mr. Hunter..." Our longest conversation occurred last December when I ran into her and her youngest sister (her parents had a "bonus baby" her freshman year in college) in the grocery store. And that was merely polite conversation in the check out line. So it was a surprise she wanted to "talk" but no so much that it shocked me.
-

She's in her 2nd or 3rd year at a local Juridica Ludus and is stressed over school, men (boys), and finances. Mostly finances. With the poor economy and having younger siblings in the pipeline, her folks can't support her at the level she's accustomed (that's my interpretation anyway).
-

One thing you must understand is that both my daughters are dancers, so over the years I've had a parade of nubile teen, post-teen, and young ladies through my house. I've always been professional, patriarchal, and un-tempted. But while reciting her litany of woe Jane is leaning forward on the table so her cleavage is popping out of the top of her T-shirt in a way I've seen waitresses at Hooters do. However, I keep my eyes locked on her very, very blue eyes....
-

Then she leans back and does that hair flip thing that women do which makes her perky B/C's bounce with joy and drops this line, "I guess what I need is some sugar from a happy Papi..." and I feel a foot up my pants leg...
-

BONG, BONG, BONG....
GENERAL QUARTERS, GENERAL QUARTERS, ALL HANDS MAN YOUR PANIC STATIONS!
THE TRAFFIC PATTERN IS RUN IN CIRCLES SCREAM AND SHOUT!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
BONG, Bong, bong..
-

It took all my will to overcome the panic and maintain a straight poker face. I kept the conversation going asking her simple questions on her finances all the while my mind is racing...
-

"What's that against my leg, is it her?!?" Where are the cats? Oh, purr-monster is in my lap.. Where's your sister you dumb animal? Oh, she's in the cat tree... Did Jane really say what I think she said? Is she really feeling me out... Gawd she's HOT, look at those boobs, eyes - eyes. Look-at-her EYES DAMNIT!..."
-

Suddenly a call from upstairs puts Jane back on her munchie mission and I watch as that tight butt, shapely legs, and flowing strawberry blond hair bounce up the stairs. Then a drop of sweat falls from the tip of my nose onto my half eaten cracker...
-

I was in partial shock, not really sure what transpired as I questioned my memory and my sanity. I'm not some wealthy lawyer or banker, but a widowed, out of shape, pushing 50, grumpy old engineer, with three kids, two cats, a mortgage, and I drive a Focus. I make ends meet, we have enough for a rainy day, and I budget my hobby money like the stingy Scotsman of my heritage (that's another story). So my first thought is why me?
-

And eventually, in my mind, that's what settles it. I couldn't rationalize how that gorgeous creature would seek me out, even for a SugarDaddy relationship. Knowing that one of my souvenirs from my Navy days is that I can have a hard time hearing higher tones I shrugged the episode off as a middle-aged fantasy/delusion. Until...
-

I got a Facebook friend request last night from Jane. In her request was a note that, in effect, stated she can be VERY (her emphasis) friendly for the right reasons... I must have held the mouse over the accept button for an hour before I logged out & went to bed.
-

Remember, I know her family. We exchange Christmas cards. I can just see how that would play at the PTA. But she's HOT, legal, and after ME! (And my money, but what else is new?)
-

I'm at a loss, any ideas on what should I do?
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I'd walk. Getting some prime ass would be great. Losing a daughter's trust? Dude, I hate to say it, but there are better things in life than pussy.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Wow...

It seems to me by reading your post that she has thrown the ball into your court. My biggest concern of course is how would your daughter react if this were to get out? I would seriously consider passing on this girl. Your daughter is much more important than a nice piece of ass.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
Toasted
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Cool your jets - way too close to the flagpole and way too many possible long term consequences!!!
Toasted is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
lenh51
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Send her my email address. LOL LOL
lenh51 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #6
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Walk away. Don't give in to temptation. In fact, rent the movie American Beauty.

Oh, and what lenh51 said!

Cats rule!
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

tell her to join us here and she will find her papi....that is,if there is no SO in the house.
i would stay away..too many bad things come come out of it.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

oh baby....R U N...do not walk...R U N as fast and hard as you've ever run. And if ever questioned about any incident of this nature occuring between you and her....deny deny deny....you had no inkling anything like this was being eluded to at any point in time....period. Our children are much happier thinking of us as non-sexual human entities. Just being called a MILF by my son's friends on a regular basis nearly ruined our relationship, and I obviously had no control over that.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Kudos to you for remaining calm! I know a lot of dads who aren't as cool-headed. You've already heard from the other gentlemen that you shouldn't do it, and I wholeheartedly agree. Not only is it not something you can easily afford, but the loss of your daughter's trust could be heartbreaking. You sound like a great dad. Don't let that change.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #10
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Trojan Horse! Don't let it through the gate!

First the jackpot, later the attack, probably from your daughter.

I unintentionally lost my daughter's trust many years ago, not for the same reasons. Took several years and some unrelated tragedy for both of us to win her back. Believe me, the pleasure of no one girl is worth it. There is plenty of wonderful pussy here that only costs cash at the level you are willing to pay. I rarely give advice. Don't risk throwing your daughter away. Buy some fine stuff here for yourself, go home, enjoy your daughter, and "Don't worry, be happy."

BTW Jane will either find another person to injure, or better yet, maybe she will learn to live within her means. A difficult, yet wonderful lesson to learn.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

It's a jackpot that will consign you to the seventh circle of hell for the rest of your life.

As others have pointed out, there's too much at stake for you to have anything to do with her. And, much as some of us wish WE could be the ones to render assistance, I doubt that you can figure out some way to surreptitiously put your bestest friend for 50 years (me! j/k) in contact with her.

In fact, don't even be tempted to mention that there are sites on the web where she can go to find the type of assistance she's looking for.

Decline her Facebook invitation. The next time have the chance, tell her that you can't render the type of assistance she seeks, and leave it at that.

I can only imagine what you will be imagining when you see her from now on.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #12
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your daughter's friend offering some "playtime" and she is hot.......

I have a question for you, you mention you know her family and what not, up until the day she approached you for playtime, how did you think of her, was she like an additional daughter, if so walk away, plenty of young college lovelies out there to play with. If your daughter found out it, im sure it would crush her, if her and the friend are extremely close- like sisters.

Makes me so glad i am not a guy, i would make all the wrong decision for a piece of cute tail. Lol

Good luck with your decision.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #13
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Daughter's friend....yeah too many possible things could go wrong for your family there. My concern is how she instinctively knew to come to you? Does it mean your daughter knows something and they shared or some other tells?
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #14
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Is she looking for a "papi" or a blackmail target?

Just what would you pay to keep your kids and wife and everyone else in your world unaware of anything wrong you did?

It may be harmless but it may also be time to take a step back and look at the worst that can happen and take some corrective steps.

BTW, can you send me her Facebook link?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #15
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

send her my way, seriously. I am single and have done the SD stuff too

I like you pussy avatar too.
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote