Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
rock hard
Gaining Momentum

Default providers

do not understand why we can't get any one to stop in Waco. They go all the way to Austin, Killeen, and come right through our town.
rock hard is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
do not understand why we can't get any one to stop in Waco. They go all the way to Austin, Killeen, and come right through our town.

Sugar Myself like many others HAVE came to Waco and we were meet with cancellation from the clients that promised us it would soo be worth our wild to stop in Waco. Once a city gets a bad rep it is hard to get the girls to be willing to stop and take a chance on sitting in a hotel room playing with yourself. Killeen and Austin arent to far a drive and they do get the girls. I would suggest you make the drive, meet some girls and then as they will know and trust you get them to cum to Waco. Good Luck!! Slurp~~
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Myself like many others HAVE came to Waco and we were meet with cancellation from the clients that promised us it would soo be worth our wild to stop in Waco. Once a city gets a bad rep it is hard to get the girls to be willing to stop and take a chance on sitting in a hotel room playing with yourself.
Thanks, Athena, for posting what so many other lady's would not. Your experience mirrors that of more than a dozen ladies I have talked to over the years, up until and including, very recently.

MOST of the ladies are afraid to speak up about this, for fear of losing business.

The fact is that Waco does have this reputation with many ladies. More so than BCS or Killeen.

Cancellations, NC/NSs happen, that is a fact. But more than one lady have told me their entire days' or trips' bookings have disappeared.

Given the expense in terms of fuel, lodging, meals and time, etc., many ladies making out of town trips are out of pocket until the second or third appointment of the trip.

Waco's reputation CAN be changed, but it will not happen overnight.

Athena is absolutely correct, until such time, one basically has two choices ( in order to see providers from other areas.) 1) Make the drive and/or 2) Build up relationships with ladies that eventually would be willing to make the trip to see just you (That also implies that such a trip would be profitable for the lady).

Thanks again, Ms Athena, for sharing your insight and experience.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
Johnnyrod1980
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

And just like that Tay is visiting Waco for two days! She has a ton of good reviews. Would be a good chance to start to change that perception. Specials look pretty dang tempting. With deals like that I'd set something up for two days in a row! If I didn't already have something set up for tomorrow I'd be making the drive to Waco!
Johnnyrod1980 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #5
SpanishMami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113510
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in Waco right now & it's pretty hard to see clients. I'm just in my room because I have to be somewhere later.
SpanishMami is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
neveahstarrtx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140685
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of the guys who call me from Waco want to play games. They give you an address and they are not there or You get there and they don't have what you say your rate is. I almost never post in Waco any more. I know I am not the Perfect girl for a lot of the guys around but I am honest and do show up and hate it when the guys want to play games.
neveahstarrtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #7
Guest102614
Account Disabled

User ID: 167337
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had the same problem in Waco, and BCS its to bad because i like the area. I lived in Killeen for awhile and had no problem there. Actually plan to visit the 1st.
Guest102614 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #8
qwik101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default bcs

cum on back to bcs zoebee,ill restore the faith for bcs true story..
qwik101 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #9
marie35
Account Disabled

User ID: 115672

Hay I am here today and try to cum 2 times a month xoxo my incall is only hour away when I am not on tour xoxo cum can me tonight
marie35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
marie35
Account Disabled

User ID: 115672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Sugar Myself like many others HAVE came to Waco and we were meet with cancellation from the clients that promised us it would soo be worth our wild to stop in Waco. Once a city gets a bad rep it is hard to get the girls to be willing to stop and take a chance on sitting in a hotel room playing with yourself. Killeen and Austin arent to far a drive and they do get the girls. I would suggest you make the drive, meet some girls and then as they will know and trust you get them to cum to Waco. Good Luck!! Slurp~~
I just want to say I come here ALL the time and WACO has been a great blessing for me not sure why the others have had problems but your my little secret WACO xoxo
marie35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:51 AM   #11
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I am back for One Day only!!! Again!
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #12
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wacos still growing. the clients have come a loooooong way from when i first came down here. progress not perfection. as texas expands waco will grow bigger and maybe the economy will raise the price range a little or at least make regular donations not seem so outrageous down here.
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Waco

I won't go back to Waco I had about 5 ncns/Tw guys asking for way below my donation rates. Even one guy who wanted a appt on me canceled even after I told him I was coming up. Then he comes back on here and complain of a girl he drove all the way to Killeen to see she flaked on him. ( No that girl was not me). Maybe other ladies had luck but I won't go back.
Jennatx is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
pajomi
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Being between Waco & DFW, but closer to Waco...it's tougher to have to go to the DFW area.
Since I go during the day, Waco would be much more convenient....so I can't hobby as often.
Just looks like a provider could maybe go there a few days per month to test the waters again.
But then again, I'm fairly new to this.
pajomi is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #15
Snow.White
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 198798
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in waco tonight, because I had appointments, and suddenly all of them are gone when I get a room...
Snow.White is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women