Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If you are 1/2 way through the session and things are not going well..do you
leave unsatisfied 16 20.25%
try to finish 60 75.95%
don't care 5 6.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default What do you do if you and the provider don't mesh?

if you already 1/2 through the session....and things are not going well ....what do you do:

a leave unsatifed

b. try to finish

c.don't care
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I just make the best of it. The ladies, and me, cannot be "on" all the time. And then sometimes there is just no chemistry, and that is not anyone's fault.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

The few times I've been irked by a client enough to want to leave it's been within the first 10 minutes, I take $25 and return the rest before departing. No point in going forward, I hate feeling like I "have" to do anything or anyone..

There have been little mess ups like being too rough or such, but a swift correction has always got um back on track.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Why not D?

Start doing what it takes to know if there's chemistry before you meet her?
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

No since in both of us being miserable I would just say "I'm sorry this isn't working out, but I must leave".
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
small package
Account Disabled

User ID: 140241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Why not D?

Start doing what it takes to know if there's chemistry before you meet her?
+ 1 Tiff

even from an email you can tell if they have a personality that will mesh with yours... If not , it's no fun and then it's just a job
small package is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83158
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if your already 1/2 way through just suck it up and finish!
LadyRed is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #8
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What would YOU do?

Seriously, it's common sense that IF you two adult are NOT clicking 1/2way through your session then it's best to end your session. Rather than continue through your hour long session only just to get your nut off, only to then bad mouth the lady afterwards to others.

This ADULT hobby lifestyle, is about making ADULT decisions. And that's about the easiest decision of them all.

And that's WHY I'm so damn selective in whom I choose to enjoy *dates* with. Because I want to click with the man I'm going to thoroughly enjoy. And I can tell that from the get go, via the COMMUNICATION that takes place.
That's where the *clicking* begins. And once your BCD, the clicking should only get better & better.

Then again, what do I know.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
if you already 1/2 through the session....and things are not going well ....what do you do:

a leave unsatifed

b. try to finish

c.don't care
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:46 AM   #9
dread pirate deadpool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Might as well try to finish unless she says she wants to stop and give you some of your money back. If she's keeping all of it I'm going to try to at least get off.
dread pirate deadpool is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #10
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

This has only happened to me a couple times, but personally to me if things aren't meshing or I'm just not his type I would rather he leaves with a full refund...then for him to come on here and publicly bash me like an asshole...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #11
Solarsystem
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default wanting "chemistry"

many people in this thread mention "chemistry" with a provider. which I think is funny because that's something a guy might want with an actuall steady girlfriend not a provider.you're not there to date her/court her/romance her/ or eventually walk down the aisle with her. you're there for sex not romance. (at least I'm there for sex not romance) and she's not certainly not meeting YOU for romance but for $$$$. now understand me, if you do have chemistry with a provider, great. and communicating/relating with them is important yet wanting/insisting on "chemistry" is alot to ask.
Solarsystem is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

No one has said pump faster?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #13
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarsystem View Post
many people in this thread mention "chemistry" with a provider. which I think is funny because that's something a guy might want with an actuall steady girlfriend not a provider.you're not there to date her/court her/romance her/ or eventually walk down the aisle with her. you're there for sex not romance. (at least I'm there for sex not romance) and she's not certainly not meeting YOU for romance but for $$$$. now understand me, if you do have chemistry with a provider, great. and communicating/relating with them is important yet wanting/insisting on "chemistry" is alot to ask.
First off I would never badmouth the lady. It is not either party's fault. What I do in situations like this, I put my game face on, roll up my sleeves and get down and dirty. This is a good opportunity for me to sharpen my acting skills.

But of course there are those times where you're expecting something a little different. Like she didn't quite present herself truthfully. You know those pictures where she shows she's 125lb but really 180lb.
I have found myself in the fetal position kneeling down underneath the shower scrubbing myself with a loofah nearly drawing blood think to myself why did I just do that. All in good fun, right?

And yes I am going to use the word chemistry. I have slept with women that were drop dead gorgeous but no chemistry. And then there's those occasions where the girl is not quite so attractive but we f*ck like bunnies. Now thats chemistry. I don't care if you're paying for it or not, you still have to have chemistry. Or at least I do because if you don't, it is just mechanical.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #14
Cuban Veronica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 135258
My ECCIE Reviews
Default i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
The few times I've been irked by a client enough to want to leave it's been within the first 10 minutes, I take $25 and return the rest before departing. No point in going forward, I hate feeling like I "have" to do anything or anyone..

i agree. i been doing this for a few months and some guys have gotten ruff. so if i feel like its not going to work i keep half and will send him with the rest. not all guys are agressive only a few jerks. im not accusing you of being agressive by the way. some times it just doesnt work out...tiffani is right. try talking for the first few minutes to see hows things will go before you give her the envelope.
Cuban Veronica is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #15
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

If there's absolutely NO chemistry and things aren't happening, then I offer his money back and tell him he can leave me whatever HE feels is fair ( and depending on how much time goes by). In the few instances in which things just weren't 'happening' I've done that, and the men have always been kind enough to leave enough for the time they did spend with me. However, he also has the option to leave me nothing, which thankfully has never happened.
alluringava is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women