Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default ABOUT TIME....WATCH GIULIANI TAKE OBAMA TO THE WOODSHED.

He gave an impassioned speech to the Iranian American Community of Arizona a few days ago and ripped Obama up one side and down the other for negotiating with Iran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIxAjhaVPQ

Enjoy. I did.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Snort.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 02:34 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Occam's razor tells us Obama wants Iran to have nuclear weapons. It makes the only sense and fits well with Liberal think = if America can have the bomb, then Iran should have it.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:16 PM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Hey Trendy, is Wisconsin and America still TRENDING Romney?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:09 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
He gave an impassioned speech to the Iranian American Community of Arizona a few days ago and ripped Obama up one side and down the other for negotiating with Iran.

Enjoy. I did.

I did too!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:04 AM   #6
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

thank you Rudy
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:19 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Be proud

Rudy is the right's new Joseph McCarthy! Go Rudy, GO.

Rudy says they were brought up differently....
Obama was largely brought up after age 10 by his grandmother and grandfather on his mother’s side, Madelynn Dunham and Stanley Armour Dunham.
Stanley Dunham enlisted in the U.S. Army in January of 1942. His unit, the 1830th Ordnance Supply and Maintenance Company, Aviation, supported the 9th Air Force during the Allied landing at Normandy Beach in France on D-Day. Stanley and his unit were sent to France 6 weeks later, as was his brother.
As for his wife Madelyn, she made the sacrifice during the war of working the night shift in Wichita, Kansas, at a factory making the Boeing B-29.
Barack’s maternal uncle, Charlie Payne (Madelyn’s brother) served in the 89th Infantry Division. That division liberated one of the Buchenwald death camp complexes, Ohrdruf.
Somehow I feel that the Dunhams loved America and raised their grandson that way.
And it seems pretty clear that by referring to how Obama was brought up, Giuliani has just spit on the graves of the Dunham family.
In contrast, Rudy Giuliani never served in the US military and nor did his father (his grandparents immigrated from Italy). As for how he was brought up (and this isn’t his fault), his father Harold served time in Sing Sing for robbery and then was a soldier in an organized crime operation in Brooklyn that ran a gambling racket and did loan sharking.http://www.juancole.com/2015/02/giul...-families.html
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:50 AM   #8
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

LOL - He also gave an impassioned speech to the Donald in this video:

Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:15 AM   #9
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Enjoy. I did.
Thank you Whirlaway. My mama always said that the Jews were Italians turned inside out, but I now say the Italians are Jews turned inside out. This mans got chutzpah and hopefully runs for President. He's already proven himself and God knows we sure need him now. Go Mr Mayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:37 AM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Rudy says they were brought up differently....
Obama was largely brought up after age 10 ....
Rudy is correct in that Obama was brought up differently.

Somehow you left out the particulars on how that it is true and decided to focus on Rudy's family history. Didn't you once describe Obama as a "Cock Sucker?" Are you losing your standing in the "Austin Reacharound Crew?"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:06 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Rudy is correct in that Obama was brought up differently.

Somehow you left out the particulars on how that it is true and decided to focus on Rudy's family history. ?"
Boo fucking Hoo. Rudy says that Obama was not raised like us. Who the fuck is us? Was the person that raised you a gangster? Or did the person who raised you serve in the military like my Caregiver did? Rudy is full of shit on this one and you are the cocksucker for supporting the dumb SOB.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:13 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Thank you Whirlaway. This mans got chutzpah and hopefully runs for President. He's already proven himself and God knows we sure need him now. Go Mr Mayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do realize that Obama is not running again and that Rudy has already run and got trounced. The Dem's would love for this guy to run again.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:18 AM   #13
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Occam's razor tells us Obama wants Iran to have nuclear weapons. It makes the only sense and fits well with Liberal think = if America can have the bomb, then Iran should have it.
The same Occam's razor tells me you're an idiot. It's the only explanation. If you really believe this shit you post, I feel sorry for you. It must be hell inside your head, what with all the rocks rolling around and shit. Why shouldn't we negotiate with them? We can't bully everyone into doing what we want them to do by force. At some point we will run into someone who doesn't want to take that anymore. Like China. We don't want to pick a fight with China. As for Iran, it's Israel that wants them nuclear free. You guys didn't learn anything from Iraq. You just don't go barging into another sovereign country and start fucking shit up. How would we like it if someone did that to us? I'm guessing we would take umbrage.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 01:07 PM   #14
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Boo fucking Hoo.
Stop crying. It may improve your reading comprehension and ability to draw logical conclusions. I'm not whipping your ass that badly yet anyway.

Quote:
Rudy says that Obama was not raised like us. Who the fuck is us?...
The folks whose mom didn't decide to marry a married man.
The folks whose mom didn't take them thousands of miles away while still a baby because the father beat her.
The folks who weren't raised in Indonesia.
The folks who didn't go to a Muslim elementary school.
That "us."
I could go on...

He had a very unusual upbringing. It was pointed out during his 2008 election. Hell, he supposedly wrote a book about it, it was lauded, along with the fact that he wasn't raised "like us."

Quote:
Was the person that raised you a gangster? Or did the person who raised you serve in the military like my Caregiver did? Rudy is full of shit on this one and you are the cocksucker for supporting the dumb SOB.
More deflection by the moronic buffoon. What did I support specifically that Rudy said other than he was raised differently?

Have you ever heard the saying "The child is the father to the man?" How about "Give me a child until he is seven and I will give you the man?"

What I don't understand is why you are personally attacking the bringer of a possible explanation of Obama's behavior and policies when you yourself called Obama a "cock sucker."

..other than you are a moronic buffoon.

You may resume your boo hoo hoo'ing.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:16 PM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
.... As for Iran, it's Israel that wants them nuclear free....
No. The Arab countries don't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon either. Nor does Europe. But few, if any, of them will pony up military force to stop Iran. But it appears the sanctions are having some effect.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women