Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2013, 05:10 AM   #1
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101
Default My Opinion on some of the BS on this channel

Some times it is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you are a fool as compared to opening it and removing all doubt.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:14 AM   #2
Sloppy Seconds?
BANNED

Shouldn't you have kept your mouth shut then? I think all doubt has been removed

You WK fools don't get it! Your way of life has changed!

Whine, cry, and resist, makes no difference!
Sloppy Seconds? is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones But Words Will Never Hurt Me!
- Fine Young Canibals

Nikki I already gave out the answer to the riddle....

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #4
Sloppy Seconds?
BANNED

Ever tried changing the channel you're watching?
Sloppy Seconds? is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy Seconds? View Post
The SL Channel?
Old 11-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #6
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That's what happens when someone has been a loser all their lives and once they have change in their pocket and can get pussy (for sale of course), all of a sudden they think they are cool. I don't do this hobby thing often but I feel sad for the some of these guys who lay their head down at night and just have memories a of pussy and wake up lonely the next day. Yes of course I'm assuming the worst . I can't believe that some guys spend 90% of their time reading and posting so much. So let them post the crap they have to post. Everyone knows the real deal.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:58 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcumerz View Post
That's what happens when someone has been a loser all their lives and once they have change in their pocket and can get pussy (for sale of course), all of a sudden they think they are cool. I don't do this hobby thing often but I feel sad for the some of these guys who lay their head down at night and just have memories a of pussy and wake up lonely the next day. Yes of course I'm assuming the worst . I can't believe that some guys spend 90% of their time reading and posting so much. So let them post the crap they have to post. Everyone knows the real deal.
Well said! Bravo!
Old 11-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I feel sorry for the losers that thinck they know something. So they come on a hooker board and bestow this wisdom on all of us. Truth be told were all different. Everyone has different needs and wants and different situations and circumstances that lead them to where they are. Painting things in broad strokes can work but is certainly not the answer for everyone. Perhaps we should remember that before we were hookers and hobbyist we were human beings. In the past I thought that was what San Antonio was all about. In the mean time don't take things so seriously. It's a hooker board for gods sake. There are much more important things in life. If you thinck you have all the answers write a fucking book and we'll look forward to reading it. Perhaps you too will then have money. In the mean time take a deep breath, step back and just like me, no body really gives a shit what you thinck! My book should be out June of this coming year!

Hooker Whisper® One Mans Journey

Disclaimer
SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for anyone but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
Old 11-03-2013, 07:21 AM   #9
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
Some times it is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you are a fool as compared to opening it and removing all doubt.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong.
Very wise words & true
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #10
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Thanks Candi. I thought I would get that response from those guys that my commit was pointed at. The ones that like to point fingers, type bad about other members (notice word type) and do a lot of things hidden behind a cloud or curtain.

My grandfathers fought and died so that you can post what EVER YOU WANT TO on a site like this, but I have never supported or like what people like you think they have the right to say or write. But is it your right (probably you never did anything to earn it just a product of some idiots sperm) to speak down, ridicule, make fun of or just be dumb at other people. This BS about the mods is like getting really old, commenting about a post that was wishing everyone a good day and some of the other crap. In my view the mods are doing what they are supposed to do, I wish they would kick some of you guys off this board.

Guys or maybe some of the girls is really is stupid to always be attacking someone. I would bet in person you would never do the same to anyone in person, probably get knocked on your ass. Ha Ha

Do you have a really small dick or did you momma beat you too much or maybe your daddy or maybe you were bullied a lot in school or ???. Probably liberals! Bet you will really start crying and calling me all kinds of names now. HA HA

Quote:
I feel sorry for the losers that think they know something. So they come on a hooker board and bestow this wisdom on all of us. Truth be told were all different. Everyone has different needs and wants and different situations and circumstances that lead them to where they are. Painting things in broad strokes can work but is certainly not the answer for everyone. Perhaps we should remember that before we were hookers and hobbyist we were human beings. In the past I thought that was what San Antonio was all about. In the mean time don't take things so seriously. It's a hooker board for gods sake. There are much more important things in life. If you think you have all the answers write a fucking book and we'll look forward to reading it. Perhaps you too will then have money. In the mean time take a deep breath, step back and just like me, no body really gives a shit what you think! My book should be out June of this coming year!
Can I buy a advance copy and burn it now. That would be the only copy you sell - LOL

Quote:
Why i enjoy the channel.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Some forums are about Truth, Justice, and the American Way ... alas they are not on SHMBs. The San Antonio fucktards seem to thinck anyone that is nonSA is going to poach their poon. Holy Tebow, it must be difficult living in the shadows of Austin.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:10 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Some forums are about Truth, Justice, and the American Way ... alas they are not on SHMBs. The San Antonio fucktards seem to thinck anyone that is nonSA is going to poach their poon. Holy Tebow, it must be difficult living in the shadows of Austin.
Hot Damn P sometimes you surprise the shit out of me!

Old 11-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #13
master of reality
BANNED

Yep some of us did the same so that we could have freedom of speech, and will exercise it at any time it pleases me.
master of reality is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #14
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Mmmmmmmmmm, pussy.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #15
bearf15amc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Not hobby related... Move to sandbox