Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Romney must be a Democrat plant

As it turns out, the top 10 highest states with the highest percentage of non-federal tax payers are: Idaho, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida, states that will carry him through the election and I can guarantee you, many of his voters are included in the 47% that he claims will vote for Obama. I think Romney would have a better chance at the polls if he kept his mouth shut. He's about to give us 4 more years of Obama. What an incompetent asshole, he must be a paid democrat.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-taxes/262499/

On the other hand, you have Santorum saying that the smart people will never be conservative. Really? Where does the GOP get its leadership?

Time for a new party. Anyone on board? The COMMON SENSE PARTY.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

why would romney shut his mouth up over this?

he said this at a private fund-raising event where he hobnobs and talks to donors about why he should be supported.

the video, from what I understand, may have been illegal to begin since it was filmed without prior approval.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Let's see if the donors can make up for all the lost votes from the people in the 47% that would have supported him before he generalized and lumped everyone into a single category of moochers. That's the idiocy. The same way he can claim a $77K credit for his horse, some of the non-tax payers also use the same tax code that benefits Romney in their favor. Is it the fault of the taxpayer or Washington for having a stupid tax code to begin with? He would've looked a lot smarter if he attacked DC and not potential voters.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

yeah, but he was playing to a different audience and he wasn't expecting to get filmed from a hidden camera saying stuff like that.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

In this day in age you have to assume everything you say, do, or write will become public. Educated people like Romney should know that. This isn't 1950 when you could get away with a lot of shit because the technology wasn't there to facilitate the dissemination of information. Business communication - don't do, say, or write anything that could end up in the front page of the newspapers and could embarrass you or the company you represent. And to top it off he claims they were off the cuff comments, does he also need a teleprompter like Obama? He keeps fucking up like that and he'll be tied to a teleprompter by his masters.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #6
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
why would romney shut his mouth up over this?

he said this at a private fund-raising event where he hobnobs and talks to donors about why he should be supported.

the video, from what I understand, may have been illegal to begin since it was filmed without prior approval.
That's still no reason to bullshit the bullshitters. Very few people hearing that line of bullshit believed that.

Hobnobbing should not be an excuse for outright lying, and putting people in boxes. Why would he think that EVERYONE (with the exception of Oprah, I fucking guess) that supports Obama is on welfare, and makes poor life decisions? As a matter of fact, with that logic, if every person that's on welfare and made bad life choices vote for Obama, he'd have a better lead than 47%. It would be like 70%, and we won't get on the reason that those in that 23% difference don't vote Democratic although they have only one thing in common with Republicans.

The legality of the video should not be an excuse for what he said. That in itself shows his character. These people who have made/are making bad life choices are still people that he represents. It would do him well to have compassion for them.

Yes, he needs to work on his communication skills and find more valid reasons he should be supported.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:39 AM   #7
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So whats the latest count?

I have no voice because my state is already defined Obama and that's okay with me.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:23 AM   #8
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
yeah, but he was playing to a different audience and he wasn't expecting to get filmed from a hidden camera saying stuff like that.
It's just Mitt being Mitt - Mr. Situational Personality. What else would you expect a plutocrat to say to other plutocrats?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #9
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews

Randy4Candy "Mr. Situational Personality"

I applaud you good sir!
guest073113-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:34 AM   #10
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

What Romney said was true. Why do you guys have a problem with it?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I don't care what he says,but pissing off voters is like shooting yourself in the foot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #12
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't argue with that.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #13
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post

The legality of the video should not be an excuse for what he said. That in itself shows his character. These people who have made/are making bad life choices are still people that he represents. It would do him well to have compassion for them.

I am not sure why anyone would worry about the legality of this video, it is Mitt Romney at a fundraiser- not him and his wife fucking. No one raised legality questions when Barrack Obama was taped saying:

Quote:
"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them," Obama said. "And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
Everyone took the "Cling to their Guns and Religion" and ran with it. At least when Barrack Obama made that comment he was sympathizing with demographics that would be difficult to reach whilst Romney just clearly discarded almost half the population.

They were pretty much asked the same thing but responded completely differently.

Quote:
Audience member: For the last three years, all everybody's been told is, "Don't worry, we'll take care of you." How are you going to do it, in two months before the elections, to convince everybody you've got to take care of yourself?
Romney: There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not, what it looks like.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
What Romney said was true. Why do you guys have a problem with it?
So students are they freeloaders? What about VETS?, What about the Elderly? You do know there are some hard working democrats who pay taxes. I classify myself as an Independent but I voted for Obama in 2008- I am a Pharmacist by profession and make a great six figure salary and pay a good amount of taxes- Yes I took out student loans just like 99% of my classmates and I have been re-paying them back- are you saying I am a free loader? How much taxes do you pay Kayla?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

The press is so in the tank for Obama and you idiots take the bait. They're doing everything they can to drag BO across the finish line. It's comical to see it on the mainstream media and then see it here next.

Romney could scratch his ass and someone would find something wrong with it and you'd be talking about that instead of Obamas poor job as POTUS.

What's even funnier is way ya'll thinks it all over....especially now that BO convention bounce has faded. Ya'll sound more and more desperate and shrill everyday.

The debates will decide this election.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women