Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2016, 02:18 PM   #1
Fonzy_ie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default IOP very important quality?

There are many reasons why we hobby..., among them, among mine is IOP. I think a fantasy is being agreed upon, an escape from regular sexual encounters from amateurs. Like the saying goes, amateurs try to get it right professionals are paid to not get it wrong. It was a point I wanted to explore, wanted to know if I'm alone on this? I love when it when a provider makes me feel like I'm the best dick ever. I understand it's just an act for a few hours but it should be just as important as beauty and talent.
Fonzy_ie is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 03:44 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I know I'm not the best dick ever, and a provider's BS will never come close to disabusing me of that knowledge.

But I still like to be able to think that I'm a nice guy, and so it's much easier to believe it when a provider says, "I enjoyed spending time with you," or "You're a really cool guy," or something similar that gives my ego a little boost in that regard. On those rare occasions when it's happened, it was an extension of, rather than instead of, a session where she did an excellent job of pretending to enjoy the physical activities as well.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #3
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I understand you thought process. I am pretty new to the hobby. When I started, I thought certain things were important, and others not. I really like greek and thought that was a must. Kissing and IOP was unimportant. I have now learned what I like and what I want. Greek isn't required. Kissing and IOP are now very important. My second experience was very much all business. I realized busting a nut isn't the be-all end-all of an encounter. Another provider experience was so good. It wasn't just because she was a 10, it was because she made me feel like a 10.

While I love and appreciate a hot young body, I've also discovered it isn't the most important factor. Age isn't a factor. The youngest was neither the best or worst. Same with the oldest. And that was over a fairly large age spread. My favorite so far is in the middle, isn't the most beautiful, nor does she have huge boobs. She doesn't resemble what I would have imagined to be my favorite. Her IOP is a ten. I understand it is an illusion, but for that hour, it means a lot.

Many hobbyists are about the busting of the nut and hotness of the provider. Some are us value the IOP far more than just the orgasm. A provider should take this into account, as I think the latter group is more likely to be a repeat or regular client. They are probably more likely not to be bargain shoppers, too.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:32 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag7315 View Post
Another provider experience was so good. It wasn't just because she was a 10, it was because she made me feel like a 10.
yes.. I think the bottom line is we don't like a Provider so much for who she is, but how she makes us feel.. which is empowering to ladies, because that takes age, race, body size out of the equation (or certainly limits the efficacy of those factors)..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 09:07 AM   #5
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews
Default IOP would be a deciding factor for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
yes.. I think the bottom line is we don't like a Provider so much for who she is, but how she makes us feel.. which is empowering to ladies, because that takes age, race, body size out of the equation (or certainly limits the efficacy of those factors)..

Well said Chung.

Some guys hobby for the IOP and others just want a fuck toy...

I've paid for play myself in various relationships I've been in...and IOP is at the top of the list for me...

I like the fantasy of the hobby....its exciting and fun imo
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:16 AM   #6
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

It wasn't just because she was a 10, it was because she made me feel like a 10.

This ^^^^

Well said, Mag7315.
flanker1017 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:17 AM   #7
Traveler63
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I have been with old, young, skinny, BBW, and every color imaginable. IOP is the singularly most important thing that separates an OK interlude with an OMG!! interlude. I know I am old, out of shape and that I am not someone you would really date for real but walk in dressed like you have been anticipating our meeting all day. Let's have a session where I am your sole purpose in life. Yes, I know it is all an illusion but I like the departure from reality!!

Oh, and Analeese, I will play grandfather for you and you won't even have to pay for play. My IOP is off the charts!!
Traveler63 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:46 AM   #8
ployboy
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzy_ie View Post
There are many reasons why we hobby..., among them, among mine is IOP. I think a fantasy is being agreed upon, an escape from regular sexual encounters from amateurs. Like the saying goes, amateurs try to get it right professionals are paid to not get it wrong. It was a point I wanted to explore, wanted to know if I'm alone on this? I love when it when a provider makes me feel like I'm the best dick ever. I understand it's just an act for a few hours but it should be just as important as beauty and talent.
what does I O P MEAN
ployboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:47 AM   #9
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Illusion of Passion or
It's only pretend.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:51 AM   #10
ployboy
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

Thank you
ployboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:01 PM   #11
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I only need a wet pussy to tell me I'm doing something right, I don't like all the fake stuff that comes in the hobby, these women are put through a lot by doing this in the first place, now you want them to fake enjoying sucking/fucking a old fat men, some older than your grandpa....talk about being in the zone
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:26 PM   #12
FemiLove
VERIFIED ELITE COCKSUCKER

User ID: 362819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get really turned on when I am being fucked. It is no illusion. If a cock is rubbing my clit I show lots of passion and makes me talk dirty. I also love it when the guy shows lots of passion and talks dirty to me. So IOP goes both ways with fucksluts like me))
FemiLove is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:53 PM   #13
Pappysweets
Pimping on a budget

Encounters: 81

I dont expect a provider to make me feel like they love me. As long as she does what is advised or agreed upon and we both have mutual respect thats what counts. I might get some slack on this but iop can be a bad thing. As a hobbyist you should find a provider that physically stimulus you and not so much emotionally. In not saying just have robotic intercource sure laughing and talking or finding someone you get a long with is great but looking for someone that makes you think they love you will lead you down the rabbit hole.
Pappysweets is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:34 PM   #14
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler63 View Post
I have been with old, young, skinny, BBW, and every color imaginable. IOP is the singularly most important thing that separates an OK interlude with an OMG!! interlude. I know I am old, out of shape and that I am not someone you would really date for real but walk in dressed like you have been anticipating our meeting all day. Let's have a session where I am your sole purpose in life. Yes, I know it is all an illusion but I like the departure from reality!!

Oh, and Analeese, I will play grandfather for you and you won't even have to pay for play. My IOP is off the charts!!

I've met alot of dirty old grandpas and i absolutely love it...

Are you sure you would be faking?
A moment with your cock in my mouth and you'll be like putty in my hands...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:38 PM   #15
12451man
Gaining Momentum

IOP is critical to me. Nobody wants to feel like it's ALL business, even if it is.
12451man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women