Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Getting Comfortable with ladies found on BP

Here in the Killeen/BCS/Waco forum, we find ourselves in a very different hobby environment than our Austin/DFW/Houston or even San Antonio brethren.

With relatively few ECCIE providers here (as compared to the other areas mentioned above), some of the gents may seek occassional company by perusing the BP ads..... as there is a larger pool of ladies from which to choose.

While selecting ladies from BP requires different selection and screening processes, I wanted to discuss something I noticed in reading several recent reviews.... the issue is that of "how to get comfortable" when seeing a BP lady the first time.

One of the biggest "concerns" on the part of each parties, is that one is worried the other may be LE. If you have that concern about a lady you are meeting, then I would argue you need to do a better job of selection. However, many of these ladies are left with limited screening options, so rightfully, many will have this concern upon first meeting you.

Here are some pointers I would like to pass on to the gents.

1) Never bring up the subject of LE with a lady. NEVER. It just ads to the level of concern. "Honey, trust me, I am NOT LE".... simply does not go over well, neither does, "Ever meet any cops in this business?".

2) Local LE are not allowed to expose themselves. When a lady asks you to get comfortable.... without delay, go ahead and get naked. Your willingness to "let it all hang out" will go a long way to give the lady a sense of relief. Any hesitation on your part to start getting undressed when asked to get comfy will heighten any concerns a lady may have.
I had a lady once say, "Show me your dick to prove you are not a cop".

3) Unless otherwise instructed, always have your cash in an unsealed envelope and clearly place it on the bed or nightstand and excuse yourself to the restroom. DO NOT be surprised if the lady asks "what is in the envelope?" or looks surprised at this.... she will figure it out.... Most of the BP ladies here are USED to having to ask for the cash. Do not let this concern you. Upon seeing me set down the envelope, I had a lady once ask, "What is that? Did you bring me a greeting card?"

4) Be prepared to have a brief discussion about the rules of engagement (what is allowed and/or not allowed) as the BP ladies have limited or no reviews to be found and are NOT explicit in their ads. Be aware that just because she may be Full Service, it certainly does not mean GFE....aside from handling the donation, the other biggest difference I have noticed are the services expected/allowed. Many have a much more limited menu than the ECCIE ladies do. Be prepared to have a discussion about kissing, DATY, multiple pops, CBJ vs BBBJ etc. Many of the ladies will ask up front "what are you looking for/what do you like?"... be prepared to talk about it. Better to discuss it frankly up front than to be told "no" in the middle of BCD....

The more "at ease" you feel and seem, the more likely you are to have a better time and to have a better time more quickly.....

I would love to hear from some of the ladies here, if they have any pointers on this topic. (Gents are welcome to add to this as well).

Respectfully submitted,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
redsnake
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

What are some ways to tell if she is a cop it cool to make her feel at ease but who wants to get handcuffed ass naked or am I that new to this lol
redsnake is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
arialemonde
Account Disabled

User ID: 3027
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider who has been in this business over 12 years, discussing any sex act is a sure way to get your self up to 90 days for first offense and your picture in the paper in most cities.
Your paying for her time not an act so to speak.

Two, I wouldnt assume that officers will not get naked. It might be illegal in some states but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

I know for a fact that police have every advantage and can use any measure to take someone down if they need to. A friend of mine was busted and had a full session with an undercover twice. He paid her too. The last session, he received services and after the fact arrested her. It was court documented and she came out with a felony. They had built a case on her for over a year.

I wouldnt assume anything.
arialemonde is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
redsnake
Gaining Momentum

Damn!!!!!! Felony charge
Old 01-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
Damn!!!!!! Felony charge
No worries.... from the Texas Penal Code......in order to be charged with a felony, you have to have 3 or more convictions. IMO, a person with 3 or more convicitions simply is not learning from their experience......

PENAL CODE

TITLE 9. OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER AND DECENCY

CHAPTER 43. PUBLIC INDECENCY

SUBCHAPTER A. PROSTITUTION

Sec. 43.02. PROSTITUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly:
(1) offers to engage, agrees to engage, or engages in sexual conduct for a fee; or
(2) solicits another in a public place to engage with him in sexual conduct for hire.
(b) .............................. .............................. ....................
(c) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, unless the actor has previously been convicted one or two times of an offense under this section, in which event it is a Class A misdemeanor. If the actor has previously been convicted three or more times of an offense under this section, the offense is a state jail felony.
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
arialemonde
Account Disabled

User ID: 3027
My ECCIE Reviews

If thats all they choose to charge you with great but on the providers end, you can have many other charges acquired.

For example, my friend was charged with a felony because she had someone else in her apartment, this was her roommate who had nothing to do with the hobby. This was her first offense, they threw the book at her. They charged her with promoting prostitution, then they also charged her for racketeering and then on top of it all, she lost her possessions and her place to live. She was working alone as an independent girl but shared her incall with a roommate. Anyhow, she is no longer in the hobby but cant get a good job even after going to college.

As far as guys, well Im sure its probably a misdemeanor. All Im saying is, you never know what charge(s) they may decide to bring against you regardless of the circumstance. Never assume your in the clear with someone you dont know anything about.
arialemonde is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
newguy1970
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by arialemonde View Post
Never assume your in the clear with someone you dont know anything about.
I read the points made by the OP. I appreciate his words of advice for those of us that go to backpage and other sites to look for ladies. I noticed you post there as well.

I did not take anything OldSarge said as assuming anything..... I read it as advice on how to make the experience more comfortable, in the case we do see a lady from backpage. I can tell you from my experience, like the OP's.... there is a very different "experience" in dealing with ladies that are not used to getting gents from P411 or ECCIE. I can tell you that they have flat asked me for money, even after I set an envelope down in plain view. Made me feel creepy the first time, since I was used to seeing ASPD ladies in Austin.

I dont think there are any assumptions being made. Just advice on how to deal with the differences between seeing a lady used to seeing guys from ECCIE and one used to seeing guys from the general public, who are certainly not educated or trained on how to conduct business.

One of the many reasons I love this site, it has so much good knowledge on it.

Just sayin.....
newguy1970 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #8
redsnake
Gaining Momentum

Agreed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women