Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2023, 08:36 AM   #1
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default Why the US establishment is sending Armor and aid to Ukraine...

It has nothing to do with Ukrainian citizens, and everything to do with Deep State assets/secrets in Ukraine.

And the info on the biolabs...

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 06:51 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Say anything about 1993 HEU Purchase Agreement?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 05:08 AM   #3
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I am conflicted on this one.

On the one hand, I see how much we are spending on this. Sometimes the "aid" comes in the costliest way. Whenever this much war amterial (and cash too no doubt) spills into a society in distress, there must also be some corruption.

In all that there is the tragedy of war. An old WW-II vet once looked mne in straight in the eyes and said, "All of war is an atrocity."

On the other hand, I am a child of the Cold War. South Korea is what it is today because The United States stepped in with other countries and made it happen. This "aid" to Ukraine is, in my mind, what we as a Nation should have done for Hungary in 1956, for Cuba in 1959 and Czechoslovakia in 1968. Viet Nam was a mismanaged CF in my book along with both Iraq and Afghanistan. We can argue endlessly over the justification and persuit of these and many other armed conflicts; please let's not.

If Ukraine is allowed back under the Communist yoke, the rest of Eastern Europe will soon follow. It happened in the late 1940s after WW-II, and Putin wants it that way again.

As I said; Conflicted.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 09:29 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Might need a different article for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Say anything about 1993 HEU Purchase Agreement?
Try the RT news sources. I'm pretty sure Putin has been offering to return some of the uranium, via missile if I recall correctly, to several locations in the EU and US to show his appreciation of their efforts in the Ukraine region.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 11:29 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The Communist sympathizers are now all Trump lovers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 12:41 PM   #6
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
If Ukraine is allowed back under the Communist yoke, the rest of Eastern Europe will soon follow.
Okay Boomer! Kill a Commie for mommy...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 08:01 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Try the RT news sources. I'm pretty sure Putin has been offering to return some of the uranium, via missile if I recall correctly, to several locations in the EU and US to show his appreciation of their efforts in the Ukraine region.
Wasn't that the point of having the nukes? Been that way since before putty.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:08 AM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Remembering me mum

Quote:
Wasn't that the point of having the nukes? Been that way since before putty.
Mamma always said: Fuck around and find out
Old 02-01-2023, 09:33 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

How many of you Putin loving commies were with the Dixie Chick's opposing the Iraq invasion?p
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:42 PM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Mamma always said: Fuck around and find out
Thought a guy who bragged like you do would have been more astute to wave around those profs you did grunt work for.

Academically stated, Cause and Effect.
Shown to be.....

Old 02-01-2023, 03:00 PM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default I doubt you understood it for what it is

Quote:
Thought a guy who bragged like you do would have been more astute to wave around those profs you did grunt work for.

Academically stated, Cause and Effect.
Shown to be.....

I maybe got half way through it and concluded that the author is NOT publishing reviews on these here fora and is NOT a successful member of any dating sites either. NOT sure what you got from the video, but you should walk away knowing that that is NOT how to get laid. That's the cause and effect I get from the video.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:12 PM   #12
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Interesting boldness on your part

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How many of you Putin loving commies were with the Dixie Chick's opposing the Iraq invasion?p
Far from it Comrade. Da Chicks are Commie Pinkos Deluxe. I was 127% for turning Iraq into a glass ash tray. Mayhaps you should watch the movie The Fires of Kuwait. In fact, I think that should be the entirety of our foreign policy: Fuck around and find out. We will kick your ass and take any 10% of your country that we so choose thereafter and skull f*ck jo mamma too. I'm sure there is a more elegant way of codifying that, so long as it conveys the same meanings.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:36 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You go girl

Quote:
Far from it Comrade. Da Chicks are Commie Pinkos Deluxe. I was 127% for turning Iraq into a glass ash tray. Mayhaps you should watch the movie The Fires of Kuwait. In fact, I think that should be the entirety of our foreign policy: Fuck around and find out. We will kick your ass and take any 10% of your country that we so choose thereafter and skull f*ck jo mamma too. I'm sure there is a more elegant way of codifying that, so long as it conveys the same meanings.
Just another internet badass wanna be...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 05:25 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I maybe got half way through it and concluded that the author is NOT publishing reviews on these here fora and is NOT a successful member of any dating sites either. NOT sure what you got from the video, but you should walk away knowing that that is NOT how to get laid. That's the cause and effect I get from the video.
Ah. Another recent reveal of your hidden talents. Have to add that you know public persons on hooker and dating sites. Is that related to your ability to look into parallel timelines that you've admitted to?

You still come off as a bitter, cheap undergrad who can only afford spa trips. Not that we're judging the effects on your punter habits caused by the lack of tuh' pence in your coin purse.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:36 AM   #15
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Sure, the book might be old

Quote:
Ah. Another recent reveal of your hidden talents. Have to add that you know public persons on hooker and dating sites. Is that related to your ability to look into parallel timelines that you've admitted to?

You still come off as a bitter, cheap undergrad who can only afford spa trips. Not that we're judging the effects on your punter habits caused by the lack of tuh' pence in your coin purse.
So what if it was written in 1936. How to Win Friends and Influence People has some helpful hints. None of which recommend being so tawdry and oh so 4th grader-ish. Try getting better at judging yourself before you try taking it on the road.

But it's a new year, so tell ya what: I'll try to do a better job of remembering to log in before reading threads so my filters will already be applied.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women