Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162333
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2023, 06:05 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default The Murder Of Tyre Nichols………

https://www.wral.com/memphis-police-...rest/20692784/

I’m sure everybody has now seen the videos of 5 Police Officers arresting Tyre Nichols. Nichols is dead.
From what we see on the videos, he was beat to death.

What would possess 5 trained police officers to use this kind of force in subduing a suspect. Is it lack of training? Lack of supervision? Is it a cultural thing? Certainly not a race issue, as all parties involved are Black.

It would be easy to say…..”why didn’t Nichols just comply”.? I don’t know the answer to that.

There will be a trial. All 5 officers are charged with 2d degree murder.There will be a defense case presented.

In the mean time, there will be a lot of soul searching.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:03 AM   #2
Typo
Valued Poster

I don't care why he didn't comply. The kicks and punches to the head and face while he was being held are entirely uncalled for. I can't think of any remotely reasonable excuse for that from police officers.

When I first heard of the case, I was skeptical about the circumstances, but now I'm convinced the officers were totally in the wrong. The treatment of Tyre was tragic and inhumane by any standard.

All my own opinion, of course.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:17 AM   #3
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Police don’t assault people. And they surely don’t kill people that don’t deserve it. Well, at least that’s what we keep being told by the right. They blame the victims that die to police and I expect to start hearing that from the right within the next couple of weeks. Maybe itll be treated differently from the right this time (I have my suspicions as to why it might be).
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:50 AM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Police don’t assault people. And they surely don’t kill people that don’t deserve it. Well, at least that’s what we keep being told by the right. They blame the victims that die to police and I expect to start hearing that from the right within the next couple of weeks. Maybe itll be treated differently from the right this time (I have my suspicions as to why it might be).
From the videos all over, just about the entire hierarchy in the Memphis Police are Black.

The Police Chief, a Black Woman, has given several interviews letting everyone know how appalled she is at these Officer’s conduct.

It is her department. Should she bear some of the responsibility in allowing 5 men, (and others that looked on), to be on the street and being put in the position of beating someone to death.

The is great outcry when a white cop breaks the rules. It has evolved to where more and more big city police departments are supervised by Blacks.

And then this happens.

These 5 officers are charged with murder. Should those in charge be likewise held accountable for shirking their responsibility in allowing me like this to put on a badge, carry a gun, and beat a man to death?

Perhaps it is time to change policy. When a suspect simply refuses to cooperate with an officer on the street, let him go. Get all of the information possible and let a trained squad pick him up later.

That will avoid having a dead suspect, and 5 police officers who’s lives have basically ended.

Perhaps it is now too dangerous for all involved to have street cops handle these type of situations.
Old 01-28-2023, 07:53 AM   #5
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
https://www.wral.com/memphis-police-...rest/20692784/

I’m sure everybody has now seen the videos of 5 Police Officers arresting Tyre Nichols. Nichols is dead.
From what we see on the videos, he was beat to death.

What would possess 5 trained police officers to use this kind of force in subduing a suspect. Is it lack of training? Lack of supervision? Is it a cultural thing? Certainly not a race issue, as all parties involved are Black.

It would be easy to say…..”why didn’t Nichols just comply”.? I don’t know the answer to that.

There will be a trial. All 5 officers are charged with 2d degree murder.There will be a defense case presented.

In the mean time, there will be a lot of soul searching.
Their training isn't an issue. It's simply five deeply flawed individuals that fell through the cracks. I'll go out on a limb and say this isn't their first rodeo in using excessive force against a citizen of Memphis, this time it resulted in death. All five are being charged appropriately.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 08:01 AM   #6
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Race card aint gonna be played here. Oh folk are tryin.
Memphis changed its rules recently to be able to fire officers immediately instead of waiting like most police departments around the country.
These officers be guilty. No excuse!
Facts are.. mr tyre would be alive if he complied! Or not putting OTHERS at risk for driving recklessly.
I wonder???? Could he have been under the influences of ?????????
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 08:28 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
It took for ever for it to be revealed that George Floyd was under the influence of something we are not allowed to mention on this Forum.

Don’t hold your breath on how soon some toxicology report will be issued in this case.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:47 AM   #8
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
This post is ridiculous. The issue at hand has nothing to do with right or left politics. It's about right and wrong, pure and simple. You lefties never miss an opportunity to look for a way to play victim or to disparage the right simply because they don't drink your woke Kool Aid. Sometimes you need to give the politics a rest.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 02:50 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Race card aint gonna be played here. Oh folk are tryin.
Memphis changed its rules recently to be able to fire officers immediately instead of waiting like most police departments around the country.
These officers be guilty. No excuse!
Facts are.. mr tyre would be alive if he complied!

*I* have not seen the video(s), but from a NYT article : "Nichols appeared to cooperate, telling the officers, “I’m just trying to go home.” Although he showed no signs of resistance, they continued to yell at and threaten him. As he lay on the ground, officers pepper-sprayed him. Nichols then fled, and officers pursued him. “I hope they stomp his ass,” one officer who remained behind said."[/COLOR]

Or not putting OTHERS at risk for driving recklessly.

"The videos do not show why Nichols was first stopped. Later, within minutes of the beating, officers said on video that Nichols had grabbed for their firearms, with one saying Nichols “had his hand on my gun.” If he did, it did not appear on the recordings.

The officers have also said that they had stopped Nichols on suspicion of reckless driving, but in an interview with NBC News, Police Chief Cerelyn Davis said her department has been unable to find evidence for why he was stopped."
Unfortunately it is not a fact that he would be alive if he complied. *I* would like to think so though.

Again, I haven't seen the video. But it seems like people pick and choose what fits *their* narrative.

Ain't saying that's what your doing, Winnie.
BTW, welcome back. Didn't know you were gone. Kinda suspected it
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:44 AM   #10
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Defund the police, lower the standards to allow low IQ and those with criminal backgrounds onto the force? You get the police you voted for.

In this case A predominantly black city elected a predominantly black government, hired a black police chief on a predominantly black police force who polices crimes committed by a predominantly black criminal element and they're upset because five black police officers beat a black motorist to death.

Sounds like he got what he voted for... good and hard.

* Memphis cops charged in Tyre Nichols murder hired after PD relaxed job requirements

For the Truly ignorant out here... this is all part of the goal to establish a national police force under the control of DC and to eliminate local police or to enforce control over local PD.

Defund the police, lower the standards, express outrage at resulting low standards and mis-conduct to build the case for a national police force or oversight force. Who will be the first Dem-communist to sponsor the bill?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 01:44 PM   #11
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Who would name their kid something so generic as Tyre? Why not Pirelli or Cooper?
BARE_IS_BEST is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 01:46 PM   #12
BARE_IS_BEST
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Question

Quote:
Rumor has it he was banging two of the cops wives (ménage à trois)
BARE_IS_BEST is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 02:13 PM   #13
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST View Post
Rumor has it he was banging two of the cops wives (ménage à trois)
LOL! I can't wait for the Saint George Floyd equivalent statues to go up... maybe they could have one of the chicks riding his face...and they can have him saying I can't breathe!

George Floyd died of a drug overdose. There's no argument over that.
Old 01-30-2023, 06:43 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

George Floyd died of a drug overdose. There's no argument over that.
Got a link to that tox report from the autopsy that shows the amount of the lethal dose?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 01:42 PM   #15
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Got a link to that tox report from the autopsy that shows the amount of the lethal dose?
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...psy-6-3-20.pdf

Note: No life-threatening injuries identified

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women