Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162394
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41274
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35698
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Canceling 15 Minutes AFTER Appointment?!

I'm about to rant here, but what is UP with clients canceling last minute? This is extremely annoying!

A guy on here, just scheduled earlier. He had my address, I gave him directions upon arrival, then once he receives ALL of that and is supposedly IN my private incall, he says "NEVERMIND"!

I am livid! This guy now knows where I live, etc, and what makes some men think this is okay?!

Ladies, how do you deal with this?
Men, is there a reason you would take it that far to cancel? What do you consider appropriate for canceling?
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If the provider looked like her pictures then you could rule out thoughts of a bait & switch leave. You seem like a beauty so I doubt that's the case. If he had a legit emergency and was a gentleman he would at least give 1/2 the donation, say he was sorry, & ask to reschedule.
Maybe something at your incall spooked him. LE or pimps?
Did he offer an explanation or did you ask for one?
Something sounds fishy?
Sorry that happened to you.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:40 PM   #3
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, he didn't even make it TO my exact incall. The gate wasn't working and I told him I thought was strange, as it JUST worked...but that I would get dressed and let him in. My incall is extremely safe, but his excuse AFTER was that he felt I had an attitude about the gate not working...which is far from the case. I don't know, I just don't feel it's okay to cancel that late, especially once you know where my incall is.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:45 PM   #4
koseylee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Sounds like "cold feet" to me. First let me say...I am NOT defending this type of behavior. The first time I see a provider is always a nervous time. A lot of shit goes through my mind and I get a little paranoid. Thinking about all the things that could go wrong....LE, rip-off, being seen in the wrong place, bad performance on her part, bad performance on my part, etc. Doing my research and keeping calm usually get me past it and I have a good time. But, I could see a scenario where a guy just can't pull the trigger. That said, I think I would call it off long before I got to your door.

BTW...I have seen you, that guy missed out on a good time...lol.
koseylee is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #5
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Your right, that was crappy. I just can't help but think that there is still more to this then the possibility of a bad attitude. Most guys would not take something like your frustration over a gate as a big issue. It is amazing how the smallest of things and words can be taken wrong.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:50 PM   #6
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Haha, koseylee, thanks babe!

I'm not sure what it was...I definitely understand the "coldfeet" part, but it's not like I'm a new provider you're taking a chance seeing! I just feel cancellations should come with more notice, and if they're last minute, with a legitimate reason.

Everybody's time is valuable, on both sides.

If I knew it wasn't going to fall through, I would have been at the bar instead of home. Haha! I kid.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #7
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ER, I'd like to think that something else might have made him change his mind...at least then it wouldn't havd upset me. I just don't have issues in the past with NC/NS, or last minute cancellations.

Regardless, it is what it is. But everyone that knows me knows that I'm a down-home, sweet Southern girl. I can't imagine how I came across with a bad attitude, let alone an attitude that would make you leave once you're outside of my condos! Then again, text messages have that downfall - you don't know tone of voice, etc.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #8
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You didn't call me. I could have filled in.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:17 PM   #9
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambigirl View Post
ER, I'd like to think that something else might have made him change his mind...at least then it wouldn't havd upset me. I just don't have issues in the past with NC/NS, or last minute cancellations.

Regardless, it is what it is. But everyone that knows me knows that I'm a down-home, sweet Southern girl. I can't imagine how I came across with a bad attitude, let alone an attitude that would make you leave once you're outside of my condos! Then again, text messages have that downfall - you don't know tone of voice, etc.
I doubt this had anything to do with you & I sure hope you didn't take my words any other way. This is just is a great example of how easy it is to take typed words out of context. LOL. I never even thought about the cold feet thing possibility.

You have a good attitude about it now so write it off as the guy just getting scared & be glad it doesn't happen more often.

Now where is that bar you're meeting me at later? I'm not scared!
Old 11-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #10
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

So,that's a YC/NS, amirite? Or a NS/YC, technically...
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #11
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
You didn't call me. I could have filled in.
If he's busy let me know, I'm offering budget friendly specials for the holidays

Can only assume cold feet - if it wasn't that then it's just rude, especially since there was no explanation.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:50 PM   #12
starlight87
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 194507
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ive had the same happen to me.....got address, got here, got inside.....and I went in the other room to grab something for the session and when I came back he was heading for the front door....said this wasn't going to be a good deal for him........I was like ok.....little upsetting...but his lost.
starlight87 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #13
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight87 View Post
ive had the same happen to me.....got address, got here, got inside.....and I went in the other room to grab something for the session and when I came back he was heading for the front door....said this wasn't going to be a good deal for him........I was like ok.....little upsetting...but his lost.
Yes, it was his loss Hope you're doing well sweetie - miss our lunches
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:22 AM   #14
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

(1) You should probably post his information in the Women's powder room if you haven't already.

(2) The first questions to ask yourself is how was your screening process, did you check his references, and was there anything in his online profile that stood out? Just because a guy has an ECCIE handle or even P411 record doesn't mean that he's an ideal person to meet. Even higher review counts or P411 okay's is no guarantee - it's just a higher probably that the hobbyist is legitimate.

(3) If a provider bailed on me last minute, there's often a back-up plan. Often, that's a quick search of recent ECCIE and P411 ads or see which ladies who are still on-line at the time. If that fails within 15-30 minutes, then I'll head over to either a SC or AMP. But it definitely ruins my day too.

For ladies, I imagine that it's harder to find a back-up plan. There are some forums where you could post a last minute ad (especially for instances like this). You could always call up a few regulars and offer them a last minute special (salvage cost).
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:41 AM   #15
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I may have pulled the plug at the last minute once or twice before...but with due cause.

Usually the plug pulling is the result of series of mis-communications, schedule changes, delays, wrong information, more delays...until finally...something as simple as gate code just tips you over the edge.

...not saying that this is your case BG...but it does happen...and usually the little head is forgiving...but not always.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women