Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
malediction
Registered Member

Default A question for the ladies...

A friend of mine is seperated from her husband and he found out she was in the hobby and has threatened to use it against her. Have you had this happen to you? She only hobbied long enough, less than a year, to help her family and has since retired. He is now using this as leverage for her not to divorce him and to get back together. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.
malediction is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He needs to get the hell over it and shove his blackmail....She was helping the family obviously it was needed or she wouldn't have.....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

What a piece of shit. Obviously she couldn't depend on him so she took care of business for her family. If he was all that she wouldn't have left him in the first place.
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Tell her not to worry, the judge in a divorce simply won't care. It normal for divorcing couples to make up all kinds of shit out of spite. The judge knows that and has seen it so much, it's a non event. He could claim she's selling drugs, owns a whore house, doesn't pay taxes and it wouldn't mean a thing to the court.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
malediction
Registered Member

Thanks Vic I totally agree, she already feels bad about doing it in the first place and then this loser decides to pull this crap....nuglet I suspected as much, she is scared to death of losing her kids.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
ChuckLumley
Registered Member

I was agreeing with everybody else until you said the magic word "kids." If the husband can prove that she was providing, a judge will likely consider that very relevant in a determination of child custody, especially if the kids are young. That doesn't mean she is necessarily going to lose custody because a lot of other factors must be considered, not just her job history. The only real consideration for a court is the best interests of the children, but judges do tend to frown upon all illegal activities and so this would probably be a strike against her. Your friend needs to talk to a good family law attorney absolutely asap.
ChuckLumley is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
malediction
Registered Member

Chuck I figured that would be true. Guys like this don't deserve to breath. It is a pretty cowardly thing to do and not real sure what he thinks he is accomplishing. I guess he feels owns her now. Yes the kids are young so it is a factor. There is no way she should be punished for doing something she had to do to provide for her family.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #8
ChuckLumley
Registered Member

Like I said, it doesn't mean she can't get custody. This would just be one factor and there are ways and arguments to deal with it. (For example, the husband can't really believe it makes her unfit to raise the kids or he wouldn't want her back.) Also, he sounds like a prick so he's probably got some warts of his own. A good lawyer will be somewhat expensive, but in this case she should spend the money. Hope it works out for her.
ChuckLumley is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
malediction
Registered Member

Anyone now any good family lawyers? Not sure where to even start looking. Oddly enough it's sites like this that could actually hurt her, sad really.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #10
MM3USN1987
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

i used a guy named felix rippy for my divorce and the wife got abbsolutly nothing even though she was good personal friends with the da and judge of the case. On the down side he was kinda pricey my divorce started at 3g's and ended up costing 6 by the time things were said and done but i didnt lose a thing and dont have to pay any sort of alomony
MM3USN1987 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #11
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Maybe she should allege HE was pimping HER out against her will?

Seriously though, it sounded like he was leveraging to keep her, not as leverage to get the kids. Two things: 1) If he considers it that disgusting, why does he want her? May not have discovered real goal or motivation yet. 2) If he considers it so bad, why isn't he going after the kids to "protect" them? Again, what is his real motivation?
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #12
Austin Liv
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2872
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malediction View Post
Thanks Vic I totally agree, she already feels bad about doing it in the first place and then this loser decides to pull this crap....nuglet I suspected as much, she is scared to death of losing her kids.
This breaks my heart to hear. I feel very fortunate that I legitimately enjoy my experiences as a companion. To hear about someone who not only doesn't enjoy herself, but feels ashamed as well makes me very sad. I wish it didn't have to be like that for her. It sounds like she needs all the friends she can get at the moment, please keep being there for her.
Austin Liv is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #13
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
What a piece of shit. Obviously she couldn't depend on him so she took care of business for her family. If he was all that she wouldn't have left him in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Tell her not to worry, the judge in a divorce simply won't care. It normal for divorcing couples to make up all kinds of shit out of spite. The judge knows that and has seen it so much, it's a non event. He could claim she's selling drugs, owns a whore house, doesn't pay taxes and it wouldn't mean a thing to the court.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLumley View Post
I was agreeing with everybody else until you said the magic word "kids." If the husband can prove that she was providing, a judge will likely consider that very relevant in a determination of child custody, especially if the kids are young. That doesn't mean she is necessarily going to lose custody because a lot of other factors must be considered, not just her job history. The only real consideration for a court is the best interests of the children, but judges do tend to frown upon all illegal activities and so this would probably be a strike against her. Your friend needs to talk to a good family law attorney absolutely asap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLumley View Post
Like I said, it doesn't mean she can't get custody. This would just be one factor and there are ways and arguments to deal with it. (For example, the husband can't really believe it makes her unfit to raise the kids or he wouldn't want her back.) Also, he sounds like a prick so he's probably got some warts of his own. A good lawyer will be somewhat expensive, but in this case she should spend the money. Hope it works out for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazgra View Post
i used a guy named felix rippy for my divorce and the wife got abbsolutly nothing even though she was good personal friends with the da and judge of the case. On the down side he was kinda pricey my divorce started at 3g's and ended up costing 6 by the time things were said and done but i didnt lose a thing and dont have to pay any sort of alomony
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy View Post
Maybe she should allege HE was pimping HER out against her will?

Seriously though, it sounded like he was leveraging to keep her, not as leverage to get the kids. Two things: 1) If he considers it that disgusting, why does he want her? May not have discovered real goal or motivation yet. 2) If he considers it so bad, why isn't he going after the kids to "protect" them? Again, what is his real motivation?
Thanks for the reply ladies
Dick Diamond is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #14
Nadiya
BANNED

User ID: 4950

As a single mom who stopped offering GFE and now am FBSM only provider
I am glad I can avoid all that BS!
SOME PPL need to get a life and leave those who have one ALONE!
Nadiya is offline   Quote