Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 02:01 PM   #1
b.skillz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Occasional Hobbying - how do you keep references?

Hopefully someone has the magic bullet for this one: as an occasional hobbyist (a few times a year), how does one keep current references? It seems like the ladies that agree to screen me (like a newbie pretty much every time) disappear on you and you're left starring all over. Is there a certain known and trusted provider that is the "go to girl"? Or is there any other hidden gem that can keep me current and able to see some of the spectacular talent that I want to meet (I'm looking at you Lolah!)? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
b.skillz is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:04 PM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*raises hand*
I've screened and introduced a number of newbies or returning clients. I give references when needed as long as the information matches and it's not hard to figure out who the girl is asking about.

Other ladies are newbie friendly as well and give out references. But some feel "used" if you don't continue to see them while using them as a stepping stone.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:17 PM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

I have a few well regarded providers who I've seen before, who like me enough well enough and who have known me long enough, that I know they'll give me references if I ask them to (one actually gave me an unsolicited reference to a lady who'd asked about me backchannel that greased some skids, though sadly that wound up going south due solely to my own fault) no matter how long it's been since I've seen them, so I've never been really worried about that. I also have a lifetime P411 account with close to 40 provider OKs, so that's helped, too. Often ladies who otherwise require references haven't asked me for them when they take a look at my P411 profile (then again, they may be just contacting some of the providers who've given me OKs without telling me; I know that's happened on at least two occasions).

And, as hard as it may be to believe based on some of my behavior here, I've had several well regarded providers tell me (when I've inquired about seeing them) that they'd see me without additional screening based solely on my review history and participation in discussions here. So sometimes notoriety isn't a bad thing.

However, I've been here for a number of years, and I've blathered on the forums for pretty much all of those years (though I have taken a few relatively long hiatuses), which is why I'm somewhat notorious. That may not necessarily work for you.

Good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:24 PM   #4
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sound advice..thru thr years board presence served a huge purpose for many guys..

That said..being open to alternative screening might help..althought sometimes intrusive

Also keep in mind that not all references are equal as guys are unfortunately finding out when trying to get screened with me..the girl you see today may not help you see the girl you want to tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I have a few well regarded providers who I've seen before, who like me enough well enough and who have known me long enough, that I know they'll give me references if I ask them to (one actually gave me an unsolicited reference to a lady who'd asked about me backchannel that greased some skids, though sadly that wound up going south due solely to my own fault) no matter how long it's been since I've seen them, so I've never been really worried about that. I also have a lifetime P411 account with close to 40 provider OKs, so that's helped, too. Often ladies who otherwise require references haven't asked me for them when they take a look at my P411 profile (then again, they may be just contacting some of the providers who've given me OKs without telling me; I know that's happened on at least two occasions).

And, as hard as it may be to believe based on some of my behavior here, I've had several well regarded providers tell me (when I've inquired about seeing them) that they'd see me without additional screening based solely on my review history and participation in discussions here. So sometimes notoriety isn't a bad thing.

However, I've been here for a number of years, and I've blathered on the forums for pretty much all of those years (though I have taken a few relatively long hiatuses), which is why I'm somewhat notorious. That may not necessarily work for you.

Good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:22 PM   #5
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I've had a very similar question with this as well; I've only seen two providers in a years time an neither of which did I ever discuss using them as a reference(thought never crossed my mind while I was having my dick sucked)

One of the providers, so far as I can tell isn't even in the hobby anymore and that pretty much leaves one.....so my question is; is it within general etiquette to ask her after our meeting(months later) if I could use her as a reference?
Cryformesky is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:48 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryformesky View Post
One of the providers, so far as I can tell isn't even in the hobby anymore and that pretty much leaves one.....so my question is; is it within general etiquette to ask her after our meeting(months later) if I could use her as a reference?
My position is that, as long as you're polite and respectful, you can ask any provider anything. The worst she can say is "Go fuck off", and you're no worse off than you were before asking.

I'm assuming here that you know of no "reference staleness" policy that she's posted anywhere. Some ladies (on their ads, on their websites, etc.) say they only give references for guys that they've seen within a certain timeframe (6 months being the usual max when I see such a policy posted), and if a provider has posted such a policy I'd respect it and not ask her to give me a reference if I haven't seen her within the stated freshness period.*

Cheers,

bcg

*Well, honestly I don't give references anymore; if a lady won't accept P411 and my okays there I'm more likely to write her off and look for a lady who does.
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:42 PM   #7
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Back in my days of only partaking occasionally I used my P411 account to schedule and it wasn't usually a problem. Some might say they want 2-3 oks but they will make a date with you. I promise. ECCIE isn't very popular outside the Texas and surrounding states area anyway. So if you travel P411 is the way to go.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 02:17 PM   #8
Dj1981
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Im pretty much in the same boat as you b. Skillz as i on average see 2-3 providers a year, but i have a feeling this year is going to be a banner year..
Dj1981 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women