Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60335
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
calliemac775
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Horny and broke, aint that a bitch

Well, not " broke" broke. But drained enough financially that taking the sw plunge for a handy is about all i got left. Hahaha..I'm just making a post for fun. Why not , fuck it. I kmow its happened to at least some of us mongers. Im sure i could ignore a bill or two if i really wanted to. But is a piece of ass really worth the creditors calling? And yeah, i can eat bologne sandwiches with the best of em. I am just gonna have to save , save , save and wait for the next go round. Happy hunting fellow mongers. Its off to nudevista i go.
calliemac775 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:00 PM   #2
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

That sounds like a problem, lol! I understand though man, I have bills calling as well, but man there are so many beautiful, sexy ladies on here I want to see! My head is spinning!! If my budget allowed it I'd probably be scheduling a visit every day and possible twice on some days, lol! I should play the lotto, haha!
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Pussy will make you through times of no Money better than Money will make you through times of no Pussy!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:48 PM   #4
calliemac775
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
Pussy will make you through times of no Money better than Money will make you through times of no Pussy!
Hahahahahah. I used to say the same thing about an " unmentionable" party additive. I now believe it to be more true of pussy. Damn i need to get laid.
calliemac775 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:36 PM   #5
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Wtfff you need to make a friend in a cool hobby provider!
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:03 PM   #6
Bbbj Receiver
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Everyone finds themselves in that situation occasionally, but I happen to have just such a cool as fuck provider friend!
Bbbj Receiver is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #7
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbbj Receiver View Post
Everyone finds themselves in that situation occasionally, but I happen to have just such a cool as fuck provider friend!
Who dat is?
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:35 PM   #8
catchmeeifucan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

We need sponcers
catchmeeifucan is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:41 PM   #9
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Between risking getting busted while looking for a hand job by a sw, and laying in bed, watching football and drinking a beer while taking care of yourself, I would suggest you pick door#2...
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:18 AM   #10
Merentha
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmeeifucan View Post
We need sponcers
Hahaha....set up a "gofundme" or kickstart account and have the hobby funds roll in.
Merentha is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:56 AM   #11
mr_wrong
Gaining Momentum

You could always turn some tricks for some fast cash...a trick turning tricks for tricks.
mr_wrong is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:39 AM   #12
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
I don't see this scenario ending well.

Say you give a hobbyist a session on credit and decides never to pay you or see you again. Or maybe he does after several weeks...in the meantime he has been seeing several providers before you and writing reviews on them. Now you are pissed off and wary of all the gents and you no longer can be as easy going as before.

On the reverse say you are a hobbyist and a provider gives you a session on credit. You paid her back and a few weeks later she asks for a loan. You feel obliged to give her a loan now since she technically gave you one before....then she decides not to pay you back for awhile and you are strapped for cash. Now what?

In both cases the parties involved feel used, get bitter, and might get involved in a wonderful drama filled Co-ed thread. Now you have the whole of eccie calling you both dumb for trusting anyone.

Maybe working out a barter for gift cards to stores you enjoy shopping at would work out better for both parties since especially now credit cards purchases at any store wouldn't make anyone's SO bat an eye.

Just my .02
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:48 AM   #13
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I don't see this scenario ending well.

Say you give a hobbyist a session on credit and decides never to pay you or see you again. Or maybe he does after several weeks...in the meantime he has been seeing several providers before you and writing reviews on them. Now you are pissed off and wary of all the gents and you no longer can be as easy going as before.

On the reverse say you are a hobbyist and a provider gives you a session on credit. You paid her back and a few weeks later she asks for a loan. You feel obliged to give her a loan now since she technically gave you one before....then she decides not to pay you back for awhile and you are strapped for cash. Now what?

In both cases the parties involved feel used, get bitter, and might get involved in a wonderful drama filled Co-ed thread. Now you have the whole of eccie calling you both dumb for trusting anyone.

Maybe working out a barter for gift cards to stores you enjoy shopping at would work out better for both parties since especially now credit cards purchases at any store wouldn't make anyone's SO bat an eye.

Just my .02
I could definitely see this happening. Like I said, I have bills to pay and I love to see the ladies so the easiest thing for me is to purchase a gift card with the CC. Easier to explain to the SO and the CC RW info is not out there. I do feel kinda dumb asking each provider if they accept them, but its the easiest way for me to play.
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:07 AM   #14
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I suggest lotion with lanolin.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:16 AM   #15
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Talking