Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41260
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you like to have separate forums for AMP vs Sub AMP
Yes 93 85.32%
No 16 14.68%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2023, 04:10 PM   #1
Love Rim Jobs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Separate forums for AMP vs Sub AMP

I feel like there should be separate forums, because they are two completely different types of mongers.

The AMP mongers all go to the same 3 or 4 places, and write hundreds of identical reviews every month about the same few MT's. They pay an outrageous fee (that's non-negotiable), that the majority of us Sub AMP mongers would never spend on one session. Then their whole review is just them telling how many different positions they went thru before they squirted, they never give you any new info you can use. There's no mystery whatsoever when it comes to the AMPs. I've become so bored with these repetitive reviews, that when it's obvious from the title that it's an AMP, I don't even click on them anymore.

For a Sub AMP monger, it's all about the thrill of the hunt for that next goldmine. There's nothing more exciting than waiting for the MT to start lightly caressing your balls to let you know that it's Game On! We can also negotiate our rates many times, and the older MT's are a whole lot more passionate about the services they are providing, than the young girls at the AMPs who are clearly just going thru the motions for the money.

The way the forum is set up now, I have to scroll thru several pages of useless AMP reviews just to get to a Sub AMP review, that can be a wealth of valuable info, since each Sub AMP & MT is different.

I would love to know what other mongers think about having separate forums.
Love Rim Jobs is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 05:49 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs View Post
I feel like there should be separate forums, because they are two completely different types of mongers.

The AMP mongers all go to the same 3 or 4 places, and write hundreds of identical reviews every month about the same few MT's. They pay an outrageous fee (that's non-negotiable), that the majority of us Sub AMP mongers would never spend on one session. Then their whole review is just them telling how many different positions they went thru before they squirted, they never give you any new info you can use. There's no mystery whatsoever when it comes to the AMPs. I've become so bored with these repetitive reviews, that when it's obvious from the title that it's an AMP, I don't even click on them anymore.

For a Sub AMP monger, it's all about the thrill of the hunt for that next goldmine. There's nothing more exciting than waiting for the MT to start lightly caressing your balls to let you know that it's Game On! We can also negotiate our rates many times, and the older MT's are a whole lot more passionate about the services they are providing, than the young girls at the AMPs who are clearly just going thru the motions for the money.

The way the forum is set up now, I have to scroll thru several pages of useless AMP reviews just to get to a Sub AMP review, that can be a wealth of valuable info, since each Sub AMP & MT is different.

I would love to know what other mongers think about having separate forums.
I agree with you about having separate Forums, but I totally disagree about the merits of sub vs. REAL AMPs.

First off.. Repetitive? Not me by a longshot. Lack of detail? Not me by a long shot.

Outrageous fee? I think your L1 joints are much more expensive, vis-a-vis your return on investment.

Less passionate? Not by a longshot. As one who has seen lots of AMP ladies, I shoot that down forcefully.

You like the mind fuck of a sub AMP, not knowing where it may lead. Great. I don't even like NOT knowing if my girl will go raw. WALDT.

Negotiate rates? Perhaps. That falls under mind fuck, but that annoys me, to get to the part where I'm ready to turn it up, but... Wait, you have to stop and haggle. Maybe walk out with blue balls, because the rate is too high.

I think, too, that inherent in your preference, is the knowledge that you will often strike out. That gives a false credence to those times you get a hit. I almost always get a hit at an AMP (real AMP), and when I don't, it's a sharply hit line drive out.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 06:45 PM   #3
AP51
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

AP51 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:32 PM   #4
valentino199
Premier Finesser

Encounters: 28

I thought I was the only one who felt like that. Honestly, I don't read the AMP reviews, spa21, Bali, Mishiko. Because I will never go there. But that's just me. The next fella might feel very different and enjoy going there and reading about them.
But as LoveRimJobs says, I have to scroll thru 3 pages to find a sub AMP review here and there. I understand this isn't about me so I didn't bother ever mentioning it, but if we could separate the two, I'm all for it.
valentino199 is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:41 PM   #5
TruthSayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I've seen numerous reports of people paying equal if not more at sub-amps, so not sure where the disconnect is.

And then we still have to deal with the people who can't distinguish between what's an AMP vs. sub-amp
TruthSayer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:47 PM   #6
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I do agree you do have to scroll to the 2nd page or after for the Sub Amp reviews and would be interesting if they were split up. Since March, I've been hitting the Sub Amps and there it like going thru the $5 DVD been at Walnut to find gold. The thrill of the search and what you get is fun.

It is a different experience than an AMP
nfhs04 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:57 PM   #7
Silverfox#
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I had the same question, a few years ago and I realized the AMP section would be very monotonous , with the same old reviews recycled. Also sometimes some folks get lured from one side to the other , and probably this is why they share the same combined forum.
I would be ok if there would be a way to filter out amps vs sub-amps in the same forum, just like one can sort by Rating, Last Post, Replies, Views , but I am not sure this S/W ( vBulletin ) can be adapted to such a feature and still be compatible with the existing database.

I also tried to do a search using the term SUBAMP , it did not work . It would need every subamp related thread to use the term SUBAMP , everybody insert this term in the title maybe, as a tag, for the search engine to pick it up.

Also some subamps I frequent , and where i get much more than the usual menu as an established client, all prefer to stay under the radar. Subamps' existence can be iffy with too many reviews. On the other hand, most FS AMPS need it for their business model.
Silverfox# is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 10:12 PM   #8
Love Rim Jobs
Valued Poster

For the people claiming that we pay almost as much for L3 at Sub AMPs, or that the value that we pay for the L1 isn’t worth it; sure there are some mongers who don’t even try to negotiate and overpay at Sub AMPs, but if you know what you’re doing you can get some very good deals.

I refuse to ever tip up front, and you would be surprised how many MTs will reluctantly accept this; because once they have you on the table, they would rather go ahead and service you well hoping for a good tip than just give you a L0 and know they aren’t going to get much of a tip. I tip $20 for L1, $50 for L2, $100 for L3; so yes that’s a much better value than what you AMP mongers get. Now I admit that some of the MTs get mad about the amount of my tips and tell me not to come back; however, that’s fine because there are Sub AMPs in almost every shopping center in the suburbs, so by the time I work my way around to going back to the same place again, they have forgotten what I look like.
Old 08-18-2023, 10:15 PM   #9
Love Rim Jobs
Valued Poster

What do you say moderators, since 90% of the people are agreeing with me?
Old 08-18-2023, 10:17 PM   #10
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

what is a subamp?
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 10:36 PM   #11
Love Rim Jobs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeykid7675 View Post
what is a subamp?
It’s an AMP where you can actually get a good massage plus extra services most of the time, and they are usually located in the suburbs. Whereas an AMP is basically just a whorehouse and is usually in the inner city.
Old 08-18-2023, 11:06 PM   #12
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I fully intended to vote YES, after just reading half of Rim Jobs introduction. Made lots of sense. I often felt exactly the same way. Then I continued reading, and others points of view made sense.

Some of my favorite bare cip is at sub-amps. Ladies might be older, and I tip the same as an Amp because I got the same value. (And I want to always receive that value on my next visit.)

But I also stuck my toes in the water and found pirhanas. Never returned, wasted my money, why didn't I just go to a Studio or AMP.

Do you pay more for a Certified Used car, whether Cadillac, Audi, Lexus? Or do you spend less, with heavy negotiation, not knowing what you'll get, at the corner Used Car lot?

I'll take the Certified AMP/Studio any day over that corner lot with the dirty banners hanging from their light posts.

As for separate forums, I like my burgers to have meat and tomatoes amd onions and lettuce. I want to enjoy the flavors of each ingredient.

Someone said, I don't even read AMP reviews. Perfect solution. I love the AMPs but still look at all sub-amp reviews to see if a unicorn was discovered. The down-side to the sub-Amp world, is that once the unicorn is found, the owner often gets ride of her.

That's my 3-cents.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 01:02 AM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
For the people claiming that we pay almost as much for L3 at Sub AMPs, or that the value that we pay for the L1 isn’t worth it; sure there are some mongers who don’t even try to negotiate and overpay at Sub AMPs, but if you know what you’re doing you can get some very good deals.

I refuse to ever tip up front, and you would be surprised how many MTs will reluctantly accept this; because once they have you on the table, they would rather go ahead and service you well hoping for a good tip than just give you a L0 and know they aren’t going to get much of a tip. I tip $20 for L1, $50 for L2, $100 for L3; so yes that’s a much better value than what you AMP mongers get. Now I admit that some of the MTs get mad about the amount of my tips and tell me not to come back; however, that’s fine because there are Sub AMPs in almost every shopping center in the suburbs, so by the time I work my way around to going back to the same place again, they have forgotten what I look like.
You realize your thread is more about trying to convince others that Sub-AMPs are a superior experience, right? You have 90% support for breaking up the section, because each ''side'' doesn't want the other cluttering up the Forum, LOL.

By your own words, you are attracted to the cat and mouse aspect of Sub AMPs, more than the service. You'll accept 5 strike outs, if you get a home run sandwiched in between.. It's a thrill to simply piss off a Spa, by gaming the session and paying less than what they expected.

I want a basically known service (no hassle, no haggle) at a known price, so I can comfortably choose and enjoy. Chicanery and enjoyable sex are not Partners.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:25 AM   #14
Love Rim Jobs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You realize your thread is more about trying to convince others that Sub-AMPs are a superior experience, right? You have 90% support for breaking up the section, because each ''side'' doesn't want the other cluttering up the Forum, LOL.

By your own words, you are attracted to the cat and mouse aspect of Sub AMPs, more than the service. You'll accept 5 strike outs, if you get a home run sandwiched in between.. It's a thrill to simply piss off a Spa, by gaming the session and paying less than what they expected.

I want a basically known service (no hassle, no haggle) at a known price, so I can comfortably choose and enjoy. Chicanery and enjoyable sex are not Partners.
I wasn’t trying to imply that 90% of people agree with me about Sub AMPs being superior; I was just saying if 90% of us want separate forums, why would the moderators force us to keep wasting our time scrolling through posts that we don’t want to see.

You have made it very clear that all you are concerned about is the guaranteed score, and I can understand why you can’t relate to thrill of the hunt that almost all of us Sub mongers share. However I assure you that my home run to strikeout ratio is much greater than the stats you blindly threw out there, or I wouldn’t stay in the game. This hobby is too expensive to only score every once in a while.

I could be totally wrong about this perception, but from what I’ve gathered in this forum and others; it seems like the reason AMP mongers are so concerned about the sure thing is because for many of them that’s the only way they are going to score. Whereas I believe the majority of Sub mongers are older married men, who know that even if we happen to strike out occasionally, we know that we still have a sure thing at home, even if it’s not our preferred avenue for satisfaction anymore.
Old 08-19-2023, 08:53 AM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
I could be totally wrong about this perception, but from what I’ve gathered in this forum and others; it seems like the reason AMP mongers are so concerned about the sure thing is because for many of them that’s the only way they are going to score. Whereas I believe the majority of Sub mongers are older married men, who know that even if we happen to strike out occasionally, we know that we still have a sure thing at home, even if it’s not our preferred avenue for satisfaction anymore.
Interesting thesis. Haven't thought that out, but could have some truth. More likely to me is a Financial angle, the idea of getting a proper return on Investment.

AMP Guys want blue chip ladies, with steady cash flow and strong balance sheets. Sub AMP guys dabble in Bitcoin and SPAC's, willing to suffer losses hoping for an outsized gain on occasion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women