Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
Shake_N_Bake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Do you call a stripper once they give you the digits?

So what do you guys do after you pull a stripper's phone number? Do you call her? If so, how long do you wait so call? Given to volume of men she is exposed to she might forget about you if you let too much time go by.

If you do call her and she remembers you, then what? Is she looking to buy some lap dances on the outside? Or is she looking for your money in some other way? Are you looking to start a relationship?

I am new to the scene out in Houston and getting digits from a stripper is new to me (happens in Houston way more than what I was used to). I have pulled a ton of digits from strippers digits in the three years I have been in Houston. I am very skeptical so I never call. Sometimes they want my number and in this case I usually just give a fake number but the times I have given my real number they alway text me, they never call. It's always something like, "am I going to see you tonight (at the sc).

So let's hear your stories. What is the best story you have about getting a stripper's digits? Is it worth it, or do you just disregard them like I do?
Shake_N_Bake is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake_N_Bake View Post
It's always something like, "am I going to see you tonight (at the sc)."
Bingo.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

If i get their number, I call later that night and try to have sex.
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Hundreds of times. I call or text the next day and see if she wants to get together outside the club. Almost always they're up for it.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Throw the number away.

Seriously it probably wont work within 2 weeks. Your call will go to Voicemail....which will probably be full.

If you wait more than 1 day she will not have a clue who you are...probably won't know the same day.

In all seriousness unless you have seen her at the club for a substantial period of time all you will get from her is" o baby...come see me NOW"

if she gave it to you on your first visit she also gave it to 20 other guys that day and every other day.

If you don't believe me...wait a week and go see her...she probably won't remember you and damn sure won't remember your name...even if you had sex ( which she never does in the club...you were special)
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #6
Shake_N_Bake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My thoughts exactly!!
Shake_N_Bake is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
Hawkeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I can't remember ever speaking with a dancer on the phone. I never call them.

Hawkeye is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
Satin
Valued Poster

" The cricket number you have called is not in service".... Lol
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
mietk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satino View Post
" The cricket number you have called is not in service".... Lol
Satino that is a classic!

I never take their numbers instead I let them call their phone from mine so my number will show up. IF they can remember who I was the next morning, or run to their locker to save my name, they can call me or typically text me.

I give them the same line they'd give me........'Who is this? Where did we meet?' It usually sets them back on their heels and brings them back to reality, then we can have a conversation.
mietk is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #10
starflash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It always sounds like a great idea in the club to get a dancer's # in order to arrange something OTC, But by the time I make to my car in the parking lot the concept has lost its glitter. And by the next day I'm totally off the reservation........Over the years have collected countless numbers and have yet to call one...........
starflash is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:31 AM   #11
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Santio is on a roll!

Just to follow along with mietk and the other boys in the band, I have a pretty narrow range of interests with strippers, if we share common ground most of the time I'll hear from them. If not then the chase is more than likely going to be a waste of time. Fortunately the clubs are an excellent natural habitat for cage girls.

It's also really important to be to busy for them, at least at first; they aren't used to that and it upsets the balance of power in their minds. If you want to date one and I strongly recommend not doing that ever, on more than a casual basis, the best lure is to be dating another stripper. For some reason in the stripper mental shopping mall, they want whatever other strippers have. This applies to shoes, purses and of course her man. If you can get two Latina strippers that happen to be sisters, interested at the same time this is ideal. It can also lead to being stabbed... but afterwards still thinking it was worth it.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:10 AM   #12
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I've been involved with to strippers personally and I won't do it again. Hang out, sex, bullshit, ect. then yes I'll mess around with them. Anything more than that I'm out.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:45 AM   #13
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

My phone is crazy like that. I have dozens of girls with the last name of "Club" in there. I have them for three reasons. One, so I know who to pick up when they call and want to fuck. Two, because I know who to let go to voicemail when they call and want to fuck. Three, so I can brag to my friends, and yet have Satin insult me by saying, "Shit, you only got 182 stripper numbers in there? You ain't a true playa'."

Not all the numbers work now, but every number in there has worked at least once for a fuck...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:44 AM   #14
Satin
Valued Poster

WU, man has your phone been blowing up more the closer we get to Christmas? At the end of the month? Lol Yea, mine is arranged the same way, even though they change clubs a lot. My contact list for strippers is off the charts bro. But I only néed it once...stick- n- move bro....

We should trade....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #15
Shango
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This thread is university-level Intro to Pimpin'.

Satin, you should pick a lucky Eccie member every month just to go to the club with you and be mentored. It's time to give back.
Shango is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women