Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default All providers should be "msog" or be upfront

with the level of service they provide so there is not confusion nor miss expectation. My hour is my hour so I should be able to to do whatever I please, of course in a civilized fashion. I hate when I burst in the first 10 minutes and then what?

Providers should somehow differentiate from each others through various level os service and pay. I may pay a "msog" $200 or more but I will never pay mor than $160 to a non-msog. But that's just me.

I really hate wsting my money on providers not being upfront and I won't say any names here, that's not the intent to make it personal...
ivan is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Traditionally when you pop it stops. I always thought the msog was an extra offered by some providers. You never get everything you want with every girl. I want all providers to offer half hour sessions as I don't use the whole hour but that ain't happening either.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
Guest101811-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Search some of the past threads and you will see there are some providers who think the same way you do. Just search them out. Assume that if they don't advertise MSOG, it is one and done. I'm kinda with you. If i'm willing to shell out two bills, it better be for full time and as many times as I want/can go. Most that don't advertise MSOG know that unless a guy is really able to hold it back, the worst she has to do is about 15 minutes (with some notable exceptions on this board of course). That's $800/hour. No thanks....no matter how good the first 15 minutes are. I never schedule for longer than a 1/2 unless MSOG is explicit.
Guest101811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:37 AM   #4
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

When you call/write to make the appointment...ASK!

then there will be less confusion.

If she says yes then doesn't perform...post an alert.

If something I want is not expressly in her profile I never assume.

GFE to me may not mean the same to her.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #5
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
with the level of service they provide so there is not confusion nor miss expectation. My hour is my hour so I should be able to to do whatever I please, of course in a civilized fashion. I hate when I burst in the first 10 minutes and then what?

Providers should somehow differentiate from each others through various level os service and pay. I may pay a "msog" $200 or more but I will never pay mor than $160 to a non-msog. But that's just me.

I really hate wsting my money on providers not being upfront and I won't say any names here, that's not the intent to make it personal...
I think you're the first swinging-dick to ever think this...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
I think you're the first swinging-dick to ever think this...
Lol I think you're right. I've seen s thread like this before.

One of the things I look for is MSOG. If o don't see in the ad then I ask. If they aren't comfortable answering then I ask where I can find the answer. If I don't find the answer then I don't bother her anymore. As far as what you think all providers should or shouldn't do....good luck with that lol. Only thing I would like is that if there is a cap on how many times then I like to know up front. I haven't had many problems in this area as I already know who offers what and am known well enough that most know what I like anyway.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

This is how to set up an appointment for the record:

1. Find a girl that you are attracted too with good reviews and READ THOSE'S REVIEWS!!

2. Email her tell her you find her attractive and would like to set up an appointment

3. Then send your p411 or references or handle with reviews, or whatever she requires!

4. Then when established......ASK QUESTIONS

I thought this was in the HOBBY101 handbook, your not a newbie, So stop acting like ONE.....lol
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

A provider should be allowed to offer whatever limits in service she wants....it is her body......all I ask for is truth in advertising......and don't bitch when you don't like the way the review comes out....just my ".02 worth"
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

I am pleased when the caller has researched who he is calling. Infact, if I get a call and feel out there more than a newbie, usually just found the hobby, I require them to research before calling back.
Reviews are great, mostly, but if only they would read atleast the profile of who they are interested, or shit maybe a add; then call. I would be thrilled.
I am not MSOG for 98 % of hobbyist, those 98% are orally drained, and have had a otal of 3 hobbyist make it to a 2nd show.
I get guys that want 2 hours, i dont do time, no clocks, i also do just oral for those 98%, Ymmv. But, Ive had a few Eccie folks still want MSOG as part of deal, or no deal. I explain, that it is rare, and will accomodate, but try to allow room for changing minds. And I generally offer a challenge on certain holidays, if they achieve MSOG, there session is free and so is the next.
That is my policy on the NoMsog policy here in Amy's World.
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Let Us Know...

The first meeting, I have to say, is a little daunting and intimidating for both parties involved.

Questions like, "What has he read about me? What did he like or dislike about what he read? What was it about me that made him schedule?" are running through our minds...

Then, when the said "goal" is reached, clean up occurs, followed by a little pillow talk, then huggy bear kissy face again right? There have been several times when I have tried to assist my partner in going for round 2 to have one very sensitive appendage tell his master with the mouth, "I just can't go again babe."

On several occasions I have offered to charge the gent for only half a meeting when he is out the door in 30 minutes and never has anyone accepted the offer. It is for that reason that I began advertising the 30 minute rate.

I agree with you that if the girl is not MSOG then it should be posted somewhere in, not so graphic, but undeniable terms, but on the other hand, you simply must give some indication multiple shots can occur. 1 out of 5 guys I meet with only have one shot in them.

I personally like to get the first one out of the way then spend the other part of the time going for the second... I'm not bitchin'... I'm just saying...
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #11
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
I personally like to get the first one out of the way then spend the other part of the time going for the second... I'm not bitchin'... I'm just saying...

hmmm, that was your plan
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #12
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb And It Worked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
hmmm, that was your plan
I'm just saying...
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:53 PM   #13
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
I'm just saying...
sounds like a plan that works...........can't argue with success..........I'm just saying!
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #14
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You speak the truth but I am not an amateur I see it as common practice to see providers giving me the run around and talk around gray areas, very rarely you get a yes or a no. Things like I can't discuss this over the phone or email, or any other excuses.
Again I am not a newbie, I know how this stuff works

And I really appreciate your honesty along with some other providers feedback on this thread. Nothing personal, just venting my frustation on $200 on 10 minutes service No worries I have my favorite providers and UTR's but once in a while I want to try something else.... It becomes too expensive just to keep on trying to find someone that is true to their advertising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post

1. Find a girl that you are attracted too with good reviews and READ THOSE'S REVIEWS!!

2. Email her tell her you find her attractive and would like to set up an appointment

3. Then send your p411 or references or handle with reviews, or whatever she requires!

I thought this was in the HOBBY101 handbook, your not a newbie, So stop acting like ONE.....lol
ivan is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post

Snow
1 & 2 seem kinda complicated.

3 & 4 I've got friends in low places. Does that count?

So can I ask a question first?

Will you call me Cat Daddy? Or is there an upcharge for that?
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women