Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Delanie Smith
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1515
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just my 2 cents for all of us providers

I never feed into any negative discussions but I just want to tell all the provides who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.

The Legendary Delanie Smith
Delanie Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

This should end well...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
This should end well...
Yep
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
flowerflower1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 59

DS i would so appreciate you if you ever came to college station just joking... most the ladies i have seen have been fabulous!! and hopefully i let them know that..... you were the best..
flowerflower1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

HD that dead huh? WOW!!!! Oh well.......Safe trip back to Dallas....Sorry there will be no more parties at any cove's. Say Hi to Veronica Peach for me will ya...

What's that taste in my mouth.....OMG It's bringing Ko&***to his knees like a SISSY BITCH! No matter how good a chess player you may think you are, you gotta go to sleep sometime.....

Ya'll come back now ya hear. Safe trip back to Dallas.

Yes it's cunty but it towards another board so it does not count. bwahahahaha

Well Delanie I'm glad to know I have your support. Did you get all Salty. Killer Salt was like totally pimpin you in Houston before you even arrived. He was an infomercial. Did he get his cut? Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong.......
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:33 PM   #6
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Delanie

I haven't meet you .

Hope your trip to H-town was great for you.

Thanks for the thumbs up. :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #7
latnlvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83
Default Hi Delaine

Finally someone ready to post a positive thread. Ignore the negative one. Good Luck and Happy holidays
latnlvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Delanie, by all accounts, and by all of your reviews, you are one of the top notch providers in the DFW area, and in Houston when you drop in.

I do not think I have ever read a negative comment about you.

Which is why I am puzzled about your remarks. I cannot see how you could be any more appreciated in this community. That, and I do not really know what you are looking for. You get compensated quite handsomely for your efforts, and your clients seem to be pleased. That is a pretty good model for a successful business.

That is more than can be said for multitudes who are in "civilian" jobs that seem to be nothing more than a dead end with no hope for anything better. Hardly a thank you from the employer, no sense of accomplishment, and no gratitude aside from a mediocre paycheck that barely pays for the neccessities.

The most puzzling of all is the statement concerning providers leaving because of lack of appreciation. You do understand that what you do is considered the "worlds oldest profesion". I doubt it will end whether you decide to stick around or not. The very fact that clients are lined up to see you, and have no reservations about compensating you for your time should show how much you are "appreciated'

That being said, you just keep doing what you are doing, because you are one of the best.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Delanie Smith. The challenge is still on the table if you're up for it.
coefficient is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #11
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Delanie I've always been quite fond of you, if that helps.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
live4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

[quote=jasmin;840145]HD that dead huh? WOW!!!! Oh well.......Safe trip back to Dallas....Sorry there will be no more parties at any cove's. Say Hi to Veronica Peach for me will ya...

What's that taste in my mouth.....OMG It's bringing Ko&***to his knees like a SISSY BITCH! No matter how good a chess player you may think you are, you gotta go to sleep sometime.....

---------

hmmmm unable to "type English" in your first post, but graduaaated to coutnry speak.. gosh golly gotta spenish some time with yah, cause u be xrossed all lines u be so xpericend an al that.
live4fun is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:39 PM   #13
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hey, Delanie! Let it out, Baby Doll...
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #14
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
HD that dead huh? WOW!!!! Oh well.......Safe trip back to Dallas....Sorry there will be no more parties at any cove's. Say Hi to Veronica Peach for me will ya...

Well Delanie I'm glad to know I have your support. Did you get all Salty. Killer Salt was like totally pimpin you in Houston before you even arrived. He was an infomercial. Did he get his cut? Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong.......
Delanie dont respond to this.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:12 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanie Smith View Post
I never feed into any negative discussions but I just want to tell all the provides who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.
I feed into negative discussions too often, but I just want to tell all the hobbyists who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the ladies out here need to start realizing how many good hobbysts there are before their (sic) all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, Delanie, we have never met, which is regrettable for us both, because I think you are beautiful, ..... and you would enjoy the time spent with me.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women