Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2017, 09:24 AM   #1
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38
Default Provider drama - to see or not to see

Unfortunately I'm not currently in Dallas but I prefer the coed discussions here by far. The provider is not an ECCIE girl or even known in any Dallas circles, but if you check my reviews it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

So I recently saw an agency provider last month and it went well enough that we exchanged numbers for an overnight at the end of her trip. It seems her agency is having some real issues so she is trying to set up some independent contacts. The overnight turned out to be most of an entire day and at a significantly discounted cost so I took her for a tour of the nearby mountains before dinner and a nice evening back at the hotel I use for outcalls.

I seem to have the 'nice guy' vibe, it is has been commented on by numerous providers and often these girls tell me their real names and life stories. This was no exception and by the time I dropped her off at the airport I knew not only her personal history but also how much she made that trip to cover her living expenses for the next month. I never asked, she just shared.

Barely a week later while she was back in her home state she texts me saying she was desperate and on the streets and needs help with paying for an incall and that she'll make it up to me on her return trip. I was getting on an airplane but told her I couldn't help her regardless.

What I suspect is that my 'good guy' vibe might make her think I am an easy mark.

So now she is back in town for a couple weeks and I told her I was busy until the end of her current trip. Earlier this week my hobby phone starts ringing at 3:30AM! I ignored it and went back to sleep. In the morning I had a voicemail from her saying she was stranded and desperate and needed help. I ignored the whole thing and have no idea how she resolved it.

So yesterday, now a few days later, she starts texting saying "Hey I'm at the hotel staying for two days, after I pay for two days could you come stay with me like last time". I have no idea what she means, but I assume she either wants me to pay for two additional days at her hotel or business is slow and she wants to lock in an extended session a week earlier than previously agreed.

Either way I replied and told her that I wasn't available until next weekend like we had already agreed and that I don't like provider drama and calls in the middle of the night. Her reply was "Ok sorry see you next weekend".

So now I need to make a decision. My smart head knows that this is a clear sign of either a provider who's life is falling apart or a provider testing the limits on how much my charity can be exploited (or both). Neither is something that I want to deal with. My less intelligent head is thinking that the sessions with her are actually pretty stellar and she charges very low rates for extended sessions, at least with me, as she gets to stay at nice outcall hotels and I don't treat her like a whore.

I'm pretty sure it is time to cut bait, I just need to hear it from the coed crowd. Either way I can't wait to be back in Dallas next month!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 09:49 AM   #2
JROD
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

I would say that you are balanced on the line between black and white. She is trying to sway you to the other side. (whether legitimate or not).
I am not up for that kind of drama, in this hobby!
Just the way I feel. J
JROD is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 09:50 AM   #3
BBCDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I say hit it once more if the sex is good at a discounted rate, if it is convenient.

You don't treat her like a whore, but she is treating you like an ATM and pushing boundaries with shit tests.

She certainly isn't treating you like a valued friend or even client.
BBCDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 10:25 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ehhhh no reason a provider should be this unprofessional if I were you I'd run for the hills.

Either someone is taking her money or she's blowing it on other habits.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 10:28 AM   #5
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Brando, walk away bro. Trust me on this!!!!
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #6
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Either someone is taking her money or she's blowing it on other habits.
That's also what I was thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCDFW View Post
I say hit it once more if the sex is good at a discounted rate, if it is convenient.
But the little brando likes this idea too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Brando, walk away bro. Trust me on this!!!!
Yes my friend, your recent adventures have been on my mind while debating this! Thanks for sharing that back when it happened.

In the past I've always advised that when there is ever any drama or doubt one should just browse the showcases and reviews and get the blood pumping for another provider. Seems I need to take my own advice.
Old 08-26-2017, 10:41 AM   #7
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

It seems to me that you're bragging about having caught a provider in a desperate situation.

Whether it's legitimate or not, it seems like you are relishing the fact that someone is asking you for help.

Which, did you really need to create a thread about this?

You're an adult. You know bullshit when you smell it and you have the power to turn off your hobby phone.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 10:45 AM   #8
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

No, I am not bragging. What is there to brag about? On one hand I actually feel sorry for her. I'm actually a nice guy and IRL I never refuse a friend in need. This obviously is not real life though and there are countless stories of providers taking advantage of people's generosity.

Why are Chicago girls always such negative hags?
Old 08-26-2017, 10:55 AM   #9
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
No, I am not bragging. What is there to brag about? On one hand I actually feel sorry for her. I'm actually a nice guy and IRL I never refuse a friend in need. This obviously is not real life though and there are countless stories of providers taking advantage of people's generosity.

Why are Chicago girls always such negative hags?
It's obvious that you are just airing out your dirty laundry. You created a whole thread about this particular provider and even hinted to her by pointing to your reviews.

If you've already heard the countless stories about providers asking for funds, then why add one more useless thread to the mix?

You are doing absolutely nothing for the ECCIE community, for the provider in question and lastly, for yourself.

How long have you been hobbying? You're acting like providers asking you for change is a brand new thing. Maybe you just like the attention?
Old 08-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #10
NYr
You Never Really Know

stop thinking with the head below your shoulders. it is that simple.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 11:06 AM   #11
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
It's obvious that you are just airing out your dirty laundry. You created a whole thread about this particular provider and even hinted to her by pointing to your reviews.

If you've already heard the countless stories about providers asking for funds, then why add one more useless thread to the mix?

You are doing absolutely nothing for the ECCIE community, for the provider in question and lastly, for yourself.
On your first point, fair enough, I'll give you that. Guys get pissy when you don't post the providers name but I felt it was unnecessary to do so directly. I probably should have left it out completely though, in that one thing you are right.

As for why I created this thread, in twenty years and as many stories I have heard this type of situation has never happened to me personally before. I needed some outside perspective to make the right decision. And it seems to me you are the one providing absolutely nothing in this thread. You have a reputation for stirring the shit and sure enough you didn't disappoint here!

To those who responded with useful points of view thank you! And to you Adrienne feel free to tire yourself venting your life's frustration out on me here.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:17 AM   #12
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
And it seems to me you are the one providing absolutely nothing in this thread. You have a reputation for stirring the shit and sure enough you didn't disappoint here!

To those who responded with useful points of view thank you! And to you Adrienne feel free to tire yourself venting your life's frustration out on me here.
What you need to do has already been mentioned by others in this thread.

Maybe you just need to pull your head out of your ass to see it.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:17 AM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Miss Baptiste is having a bad day, you got on her bad side quite easily. I think Big Brando has it figured out.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 11:25 AM   #14
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Miss Baptiste is having a bad day, you got on her bad side quite easily. I think Big Brando has it figured out.
+1
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 11:33 AM   #15
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
What you need to do has already been mentioned by others in this thread.
No shit. That's why I thanked them! The act of me thanking them implies that I received the advice they mentioned. I could not have received said advice though without posting this 'useless' thread. Derp!

Quote:
Maybe you just need to pull your head out of your ass to see it.
As I already explained I did see it. Are you sure it isn't your head stuck up your ass?

So to sum up:

- I posted a thread explaining a situation and seeking advice
- I received good advice and am now certain what I need to do
- I have thanked everyone for the advice and am prepared to let this thread die peacefully
- Adrienne is a raging misandrist when her mouth isn't busy doing other things, and she definitely seems to have more time on her hands these days.

I'll give you the parting shot, then we can let this 'useless' thread die. Agreed?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women