Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2018, 04:55 AM   #1
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375
Default Review comment

I do not know if some clients see the ladies and then not write a review but that is your choice to do what works for them.
I normally always write a review on a lady I see for the first time and then if I return I will write another. I also at times write a second review before the time is lapsed to get credit but it is not about the credit for me it is about helping others know the lady is available and good to go.
Saw a lady for the second time this week and asked how it was going and she said thanks to your review it is going great and I am staying a few more days.
I know we will never be a Dallas Texas but they do lots of reviews and have lots of ladies to choose from.
I think the more reviews we can supply here will help in getting more providers to come to our area as I also invite providers from Dallas that have great reviews to put us as a stop if they decide to travel and get replies and have had some visit.
This is just my take on how I do things but it is up to the clients to operate on what works for them.
I used to get some negative comments from some ladies I see that I should see them more than all the different ladies but they do understand we are hear so we can enjoy strange and new activities.
Ride on guys and hope our future continues to improve and we can increase our available ladies. No one knows how long eccie will last this time but last time showed us it is more fun with eccie and than without.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:46 AM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Good observation Harley!! Agreed!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:39 AM   #3
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I also write reviews as it Does seen to help them out, get more attention on them, and if they get 1 appt then it was worth the time. We need to help Our ladies out guys, cuz They are the reason we're having Fun.
Cassmann is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:47 AM   #4
MrFriendly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I agree with writing reviews and feel they can help a lady out in more then one way. They can for sure let clients get an idea of what the ladies have to offer and how they handle their business be it good or bad.
At the same time our mods need to understand that some of us are writing them for this reason and to gain premium access. Stop shooting down reviews for not offering every little detail. All that does is shuts down the writing of reviews and the help it gives the ladies.
MrFriendly is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:10 PM   #5
Meredith
The Libertine

User ID: 264718
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a lot of gentlemen that do not write reviews. Sometimes they simply don’t think we need it. Sometimes I simply won’t ask when I know i could use a boost. A review is not the only way to help a girl out. Especially since we are forbidden to advertise ourselves. Forbidden to display our assets. How is anyone going to determine anything about us anymore? Well, a guy will have to rely on what he has read or heard from another guy. We all know that the more current the available information, the better. Should be easy to see what I’m getting at here. Out of sight, out of mind. So Harley is right, we are going to need a little more help to stick around.
In a way, encounter reports are to us as references are to you. Sometimes you need it or nothing is going to happen. Nobody likes that, right?
Thank you Harley for widening the scope, as you so often do.
Meredith is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:19 PM   #6
Meredith
The Libertine

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFriendly View Post
I agree with writing reviews and feel they can help a lady out in more then one way. They can for sure let clients get an idea of what the ladies have to offer and how they handle their business be it good or bad.
At the same time our mods need to understand that some of us are writing them for this reason and to gain premium access. Stop shooting down reviews for not offering every little detail. All that does is shuts down the writing of reviews and the help it gives the ladies.
Also a good point, Mr Friendly. Some information is better than no information and if there was such a thing as a mini-report of sorts it would probably help a lot
Old 07-06-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

As we all know Meredith is top class and fun in the hobby world. One should always write a review when visiting her as I have never seen a review that did not explain what we all know. She is Fine Fine Fine and better than any Fine wine I have tasted. Several times I have expressed a desire to try something a little different and she always exceeds expectations. That is hard to find in the hobby world.
Ride on Meredith, you will always be special to me.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #8
Meredith
The Libertine

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, thank you, Harley. You are always a pleasure.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:24 PM   #9
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Shit! I don't really write reviews cuz I figur it would scare gents off from seeing gals. I mean, what self-respecting hobbyist would see anyone that would see me?

HOWEVER, I'm in the process of writing three reviews of the gals I think are worth a cahoot.

In alphabetical order:
1Elle (redhead with fire)
DestinyDevine (a true pixie)
Meredeth (gotta love a Libertine)

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #10
Poolboy318
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I think it’s time I see the Libertine. Not sure what I’ve been waiting on.
Poolboy318 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 04:50 PM   #11
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

HID you have been working on writing those reviews since before eccie went down. I think you are waiting so they want remember being with you and cannot remember how it was. You go stud. Lol.
You are correct I surely don't want to follow you.
Old Harley is just a has been old man but they do enjoy me when I show up with my money. I just cannot follow you guys with my small self.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #12
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Add I decided to try out some of these supplements I hear guys talk about. Got a script went to drug store and was told 30 pills would be $562.00. I told the lady tell me how much one is. She laughed and said let me see your phone. She went to a site called GoodRX and I got 30 for $65.
Not good pr for drug company.
Lol my doctor told not to exceed 5 pills a day. I had to laugh at that. I wish I could see 5 ladies a day. Lol
Old 07-06-2018, 05:01 PM   #13
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Actually I been promising dem reviews since aspd.

HID (21-HID=
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:24 PM   #14
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

You old dog. Trying to keep all to yourself. Ride hard HID. My funds may be limited. Harley in the shop. Bolts snapped on custom back wheel. If you ride you know that shit is going to be expensive but my old ass held it up and rode it to a stop. I guess I am stupid because everyone knows sex Harleys and golf are just to damn expensive. Hopefully I go before more money runs out. Well enough of that depressive shit. Getting a ice cold corona and a coup!e shots of grey goose and watch some golf.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:01 PM   #15
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Sorry about that bike HD, hell mines still in the shop been there 3wks. What's sad is I picked it up as Its Ready be said, ride it 1 block and it does. Pushed it across the street to make sure she had enough gas in her and Nothing, wouldn't start at all!! So went back down to the shop and guy told me he would go get the bike but he wouldn't work on it anymore!!! What kinda shit is that?? Threw $450 away for it to run and me ride for 1 block. So called two truck as all buddies with trailers were busy and she's sitting at Another repair shop this one the dealership! So I fell your pain on $
Cassmann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women