Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48221
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
currymasalanyc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Luscious_Sofie at humaniplex

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Luscious_Sofie
My initial message to guys in her network :
i saw u recently saw her. Can you tell me about her? Is she really like pics or a little heavier? Is she fat? Nice ass and tits? Good Hygiene? Smells good? Pussy tasty fresh good hygiene? DFK good? BBJ good? Sex good, into it and so on? thanks.
#1 - I liked Sofie at lot. She's definitely not fat at all. She's got spectacular natural boobs. Her hips are naturally a little wide, but everything is firm and smooth. She seemed to have perfect hygiene, but I'm not GFE myself, so I can't vouch for anything beyond the basics. She's very nice, but not very experienced. We talked for quite a while at the start, I think to let her relax. She wasn't super into it, but I had a good time. My sense was it was nerves and inexperience rather than lack of enthusiasm. YMMV. I hope that helps.
#2 - Yes, everything great BUT I went for non-gfe and it was truly non-gfe - she just laid there. Go for GFE and it should be worth it. Ill try again with the GFE option.
#3 - No problem. I only saw her for the 120/hhr rate which was non GFE. She looks just like her pics and I wouldn't say she has an athletic body. She has good hygiene and smells good. Her BJ skills are ok, nothing special (she seems new to this). If you like to do all the work, you'll have fun with her. I like a session when both people do work. She's got a good personality, but hey, I don't pay for personality..... I don't think I would repeat, but ymmv.... I would not recommend Sofie, but maybe she has gotten better with her skills.
#4 - Great body! Round ass, big soft tits. Beautiful face. She looks like a curvier Megan Henderson of KTLA morning news. VERY hardass about her menu. Won't mix and match. Has a GFE with BBBJ, DFK, and other stuff for 200 and a NON-GFE with CBJ, no kissing for 120. Told her I don't want anything uncovered, just some smooching. How about 150? Sorry. That's only with the GFE package. It's like she's DirecTV. So I penetrate and she says it hurts, but I don't see how because I didn't feel anything. Seriously. Guys have been pounding this poor dear to death. Anyway, I bang her mish for a while and pull her over onto me for CG and she says SHE'S NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE! Whaaaaa? Anyway, it was all enjoyable because this girl's body is to die for. If she would allow a 150 visit with DFK, I would hock a bunch of stuff just to see her every week. As it is. Probably won't go back unless I really feel the need to give her 200 bones for 30 minutes.
#5 - Well lol I don't have time to go into the specific details that your requesting but I will give you the HX Scoring system results from my visit.
L-looks
A-attitude personalty etc.
S-services
E-economy (her rates)
R-repeatable is she worth seeing again.
Ok Here it goes for Sofie:
L-9 cute face, but great tits and ass/legs
A-9 very accomodating, charming friendly
S-7 she talks a lot and got me to talk alot (not sure if its a trick they all do)to burn more time idk??
E-for being new she is pretty expensive
R-not sure she is very far from me
Over all I'd give her a try, she has awesome natural tits, great skin, nice body, cute face. Very clean and a non-smoker which is a plus for me since I am a non as well.
The visit was decent, I've had much worse. The place is very clean and well taken care of, and she has extremely clean hygeine.

If she decides to travel out to OC or the IE I will try and see her again or if I am out that way I'd see her again, but the pics make her out to be like a "Can't miss opportunity" and she's not all that but everyone is different. She is definetly worth a try.
#6 - First of all my session with her was nongfe(cbj,daty,Cfs) hor hhr/120. She is a great looking girl much better then some of her pics, she is not fat but she is not skinny, great ass and tits. I felt like she was new to the business but she had a great attitude about the session. When I was with her she did seam to enjoy the session. I would see again for two reasons, reasonable price and I'm close to her incall (ktown). Let me know if you need more info. Peace
#7 - Hi, she's friendly, a little bit thicker in person. About 21 or 22 years old. Average services. If u like a girl with some meat on her then she's worth a try.
#8 - she is a bit new to the fun but good attitude and very clean. She's very cute and sexy. She's one of my Favorite
#9 - She is hot and like pics, new to this so a bit shy
Overall : Most if not all pretty much says she is like pictures, maybe a bit thicker but not fat with nice tits and ass and very hot. A lot of people say she is either inexperienced or not into it that much. Some people say she is also good at sex.
judgement : REJECTION , unless I’m really horny and there’s nothing else around. Don’t like girls who like to lie there and do no work or act befuddled when you ask them about positions other than missionary.
currymasalanyc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women