Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
currymasalanyc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default alexastar humaniplex

www.humaniplex.com/profiles/alexastar
I sent this message to guys in her network:
Can you tell me about her? Like pictures? Good deep french kissing(dfk)? Good BBJ? Good Daty?(tasty, fresh, good hygiene, responsive and wet) Good passion and into it or dead fish? Good at missionary, cowgirl doggie? FIV or FOV or FIA? Dato?
Their responses:
#1 - She is ok with mostly everything but can be a dead fish . Beautiful in person.Gfe... Lfk bbj daty fiv.

#2 - Alex is all good as u had described in your question above. She is young attractive Latina with impeccable skill sets to satisfy your carnal lust. DFK, BBBJ, DATY are above average. Definetly a repeat for me. Little bit mechanical but her BBBJ makes up for it.

#3 -
I usually don't answer inquiries about her, but since you own half the clubs I'm in and I trust this is going to be anonymous for database club, so here goes.
She's cute and her personality can be good most of the time. Every time I saw her she was getting a little bit bigger and heavier. Her body pics aren't accurate anymore.
No real DFK, some LFK. DATY is a waste on her, it will eat up most of your time if you want to try and get her off, ie not responsive. FIV is allowed but she doesn't like it.
Performance can be dead fishy. Stares off into the distance or closes eyes as she keggles. Sometimes she's there with you but rarely. BBBJ is slightly better than average but by no means stellar.
Worth a visit for the curious, a bit expensive for what you get, better options exist IMHO
(Like I heard elsewhere deadfish, getting fatter, not gfe anymore, BS cuntwhore)

#4 - Great time....yes to all your questions, however not sure on the FIA. I have sen her a few time and will continue to see her. (Some guys tend to have booze goggles on because they are justy happy to get something)
More to follow :
#5 - Alexa was really Hot, but I didn't click with her like I would liked. Here is her basic service. LFK,BBBJ,DATY,Doggie and Mish. She has a nice little body and had just upgraded her tits. I would see her again, cause I like bangin pretty providers, but I sure I could find a better match for me.
Hope that helps!!
Her Menu sent by her:

Hi! Im in Irvine by JWA.

Can you provide a brief description of yourself?

Here are my details
Services include:bbbj, daty, lfk/dfk, dato, cfs, msog for the hour, fiv, cob.
No greek, I don't allow cim/cof or fia.No pics/video.

I will have a shower available for you when you get here.
My rates are:280 hr and 180 hhr 140 qq

I hope to spend some time with you soon!
A few reviews on others clubs said she gained about 15 lbs in her midsection and a little pooch belly and was not doing DFK and was very mechanical and uninterested.
currymasalanyc is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #2
palmsprings565
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Thanks for all the great intel!
palmsprings565 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women