Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default A great ad

Some of you ladies do a great job with your ads. Many do OK, but most are just not good ads. I see comments from guys all the time to this effect. So what make a great ad?
There are many kinds of ads, but this discussion is focused on the Buy It Now type ad. You want to get the guy to buy now.

As a consumer, here are some critical elements we look for in an ad that gets us to buy now. Or not.

Fonts:
Keep it easy to read.Funky characters, pale colors, lots of emotes, are not good. All caps? Quit yelling. THIS IS NOT BACKPAGE. See, not so easy on the eyes is it?

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation:
Yes, it matters. Periods and paragraphs make it easy to understand. Hint- Use Word to compose your ad, then cut and paste it.

DFW is 13 counties and almost 10,000 square miles. Dallas, North Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Ft Worth, Arlington, etc are NOT locations. 75 and 635 is a location. Guys want to know where you are so they can decide if you are within a reasonable driving distance. They get pissed when they get all worked up to see you and then find out you’re an hour away.

Rates:
Yes, you have them on your website, showcase, etc. Right? You don’t? Hmm. But who cares? Most guys will make a decision to find out more or not very quickly. Making them work to find out critical info will automatically drop you from consideration of many. Running a special? Tell us what it is. We don’t want to call you, see your website, read reviews, etc. Tell us the rate, how long it’s good for, and what it encompasses. Even if you’re not running a special, show your rates. The less we have to do, the better the chances you will get the appointment.

Pictures:
1-2 is just fine. Show your best feature; the money shot. Show me something to get my attention. Smart phone usage is the norm. All those photos take time to load and eat up data usage. If I want to see more, I will go to your showcase.

Menu:
WALDT. Make damn sure if you use terms, you know what they mean. If there are things in high demand you don’t do, tell us in the ad. Don’t do BBBJ? Say CBJ. That will turn off some guys but that’s OK.Why waste your time and ours making us find that out? You’re not going to get business from those guys anyway so why not tell us up front? If you are reluctant to list activates in an ad, OK, but be sure you have them, and more importantly, those you don't do somewhere easy to find. Like your showcase or website. Telling us to read your reviews is not the right thing to say. Guys lie in reviews. Shocking, I know

Length:
Keep it short. Less is more. Set the hook of why I want to see you. I don’t need your life history, just those one or two things that makes you special

More information:
Have a website? P411? Post the damn links. Yes, they are in your showcase. I am not looking at your showcase right now. Don’t make me work to find more info. If I need it to make up my mind, make it easy to find. Tell us the best way to contact you. How long to expect to wait for a response. Hint: your signature is a great place for this stuff

Maybe you think your ads are good. You get some responses, right? But how much are you missing? This is not a post telling you what to do. My comments and many of the responses to come are your customers telling you how to get our business. Take these suggestions into consideration or not. Many of us here have been buying these services for longer than some of you have been alive. Maybe we know what gets us to buy by now.J

To those who already write great ads, thanks, you make it easy for us to do business with you.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:54 AM   #2
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with all the points posted here except for the one about the menu.

I guess it's because I don't have a menu.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 12:59 PM   #3
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

I make more decisions based on menu than any other single factor. Menu is extremely important (hate P411 new policy).
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with AB. The word menu makes me cringe...
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:38 PM   #5
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Some of the girls just can't think of all the info to include that you thought of, OBSG.
Take the Welcome & Introductions forum (please) for example. No guidance, no rules, no mandatory info for the Provider Wannabe's to fill out. They're more apt to write this info if they are prompted by a form to fill out. A form asks questions, you type your answer in a box. Simple.

Instead of "menu" how about "buffet"? Naaaaa...Activities...yep.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:18 PM   #6
IMAPACKIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

For me location is the 1st consideration. I'd love to slip out for a 30 minute or a BnG appointment, but not if DFW means Love Field or Arlington. Next is rate, then menu.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:25 PM   #7
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
I make more decisions based on menu than any other single factor. Menu is extremely important (hate P411 new policy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN View Post
For me location is the 1st consideration. I'd love to slip out for a 30 minute or a BnG appointment, but not if DFW means Love Field or Arlington. Next is rate, then menu.
Same with location. As mentioned in the OP - I cringe seeing someone put North Dallas and then finding out their incall is in Oak Cliff. Usually the 2-3 PMs it takes to get a decent location out of more than a few providers has already put the process off to a bad start.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:39 PM   #8
seanj317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Two thumbs up.
seanj317 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:47 PM   #9
LuvOnWheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Preach!!!

Location is a big deal. It takes planning for those of in BFE to get to most places. I prefer 2 hour sessions, knowing the general location is a huge help.
LuvOnWheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #10
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation:
Yes, it matters. Periods and paragraphs make it easy to understand. Hint- Use Word to compose your ad, then cut and paste it.

DFW is 13 counties and almost 10,000 square miles. Dallas, North Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Ft Worth, Arlington, etc are NOT locations. 75 and 635 is a location. Guys want to know where you are so they can decide if you are within a reasonable driving distance. They get pissed when they get all worked up to see you and then find out you’re an hour away.

Pictures:
1-2 is just fine. Show your best feature; the money shot. Show me something to get my attention. Smart phone usage is the norm. All those photos take time to load and eat up data usage. If I want to see more, I will go to your showcase.

Length:
Keep it short. Less is more.

More information:
Have a website? P411? Post the damn links. Yes, they are in your showcase. I am not looking at your showcase right now. Don’t make me work to find more info.
Amen, especially to these points. Though I'd say three or four pics, just of the entire package to make sure that the first two aren't hiding something.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:03 PM   #11
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Yes, activities is a better word to use. Menu is in such common usage, it will be a hard habit to break
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:26 PM   #12
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Basic important Info to have in an ad:
○1 - 2 pictures
○General location of incall
○Rates 1hr, 2hr whatever increments you want
○Any activities that you think guys should know that you will or will not do.
○Height and weight (more measurements if you want)
○Available days and time of day....or 24/7
○The best way to contact you (PM, text, phone, P411, your Web page...etc)
○Are you on P411.

I guess your ad could stop here, because the rest of the ad is completely all up to you. Long or short ads are fine. Use stylized characters if you want. Provide your mood. Tell us something about you. Your ad is how we get interested in meeting you. Write about your personality... Write whatever you want us to know so that we are more inclined to contact you and initiate meeting with you.....it's your ad put whatever you want in it.

But please at a minimum, include the Basic important information (listed above) that we need to decide whether to make any additional effort to visit with you. Even though you may have been advertising here for years...remember, there are new nice professional guys here looking for a girl just like you every day. Make it easy for them to chose you (or know that they are not a good match). Help us find our way to meeting you. Spoon feed us the basic info we need. Plus whatever other tickle-my-cock information you want to include.

More Extra Stuff:
○Links to websites or P411 page
○How much advance notice you like to have
○Who you like to do doubles with.
○links to reviews selected reviews
○How new your pictures are.
○Other hot horney tidbits.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:52 PM   #13
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Basic important Info to have in an ad:
○1 - 2 pictures
○General location of incall
○Rates 1hr, 2hr whatever increments you want
○Any activities that you think guys should know that you will or will not do.
○Height and weight (more measurements if you want)
○Available days and time of day....or 24/7
○The best way to contact you (PM, text, phone, P411, your Web page...etc)
○Are you on P411.

I guess your ad could stop here, because the rest of the ad is completely all up to you. Long or short ads are fine. Use stylized characters if you want. Provide your mood. Tell us something about you. Your ad is how we get interested in meeting you. Write about your personality... Write whatever you want us to know so that we are more inclined to contact you and initiate meeting with you.....it's your ad put whatever you want in it.

But please at a minimum, include the Basic important information (listed above) that we need to decide whether to make any additional effort to visit with you. Even though you may have been advertising here for years...remember, there are new nice professional guys here looking for a girl just like you every day. Make it easy for them to chose you (or know that they are not a good match). Help us find our way to meeting you. Spoon feed us the basic info we need. Plus whatever other tickle-my-cock information you want to include.

More Extra Stuff:
○Links to websites or P411 page
○How much advance notice you like to have
○Who you like to do doubles with.
○links to reviews selected reviews
○How new your pictures are.
○Other hot horney tidbits.
This is actually quite helpful and gave me some insight on things I need to include in my ads from now on. I love feedback like this from you lovely gents because we post these ads for you and sometimes can forget to include some info. this will prevent that from happening, at least for me! So thanks
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:02 PM   #14
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Dayum, sometimes ads don't have to say much at all (even when it's not an ad)...

Hey, Adrienne, met someone this week in Chicago who spoke highly of you...she and I had a lot of fun (at least I did), and she asked if I knew BSB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post

jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:11 PM   #15
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post

I agree that ads should not include
menu. Not a lawyer but I suspect that is an issue.

Do your research. If attracted by the ad.

Just an old fart, let's be secure.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women