Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking Romney's father in the 47% LMAO!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/15...the-47-percent
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Oh and his mother too! LMAO!

http://youtu.be/YPZPaysBTqk
Old 09-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
markroxny
Valued Poster

Default Mitt Romney is Son of Welfare-Receiving, Mexican Immigrant, Mother Says

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit...nt-mother-says
Old 09-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You are just too stupid. I'm pretty sure that you don't know the tape was edited or that Romney's father was an American citizen. Though born in Mexico, he had two American parents (more that Barry had) and is thus an American. So get back under your New York rock.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #5
markroxny
Valued Poster

Hurts don't it?

You mad?

LMAO
Old 09-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You are just too stupid. I'm pretty sure that you don't know the tape was edited or that Romney's father was an American citizen. Though born in Mexico, he had two American parents (more that Barry had) and is thus an American. So get back under your New York rock.
However, Romney trying to save face says his parents needed govt assistance
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The Continuing Saga of Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt & Uncle

Barack Hussein Obama isn't like the rest of us; and I don't mean because the rest of us aren't President. I mean that the rest of us don't have two relatives living in this country illegally, not paying taxes and sponging off our housing, healthcare and welfare systems.
And even though Obama has been widely quoted saying his relatives should be prosecuted, they haven't been prosecuted at all. They've been left alone to quietly leech off the American system or granted asylum in our country. . .

This miscreant here illegally, has cost American taxpayers huge amounts of money in terms of processing his arrests and trying to get him deported alone; never mind the public funds for the poor he's siphoned away to himself under his constantly shifting, multiple names.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-re..._b_990291.html

BTW, marks-rocks-with-pee, Odumbo is the executive officer officially required to enforce this nation's laws. So why are these two illegals still in this country?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #8
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

NIPPLES!!! HI hunny bunny!!! You ate all those carrots this morning and are feeling good. I'm so glad. You are just adorable when your fur is fluffy.

BTW, to the humans, the rest of that recording was released. I don't have time to look up a link, but it makes the Left look really really silly. I heard the entire thing this morning. I mean wow. Romney is freaking awesome based on what I heard. The whole thing was about getting them out of poverty and what not...

And sweet little Nipples, you'll never have to worry about what percentage you are because I'll always feed you. It's not so terrible to be a bunny in someones cage, now is it. muah cutie
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Barack Hussein Obama isn't like the rest of us; and I don't mean because the rest of us aren't President. I mean that the rest of us don't have two relatives living in this country illegally, not paying taxes and sponging off our housing, healthcare and welfare systems.
And even though Obama has been widely quoted saying his relatives should be prosecuted, they haven't been prosecuted at all. They've been left alone to quietly leech off the American system or granted asylum in our country. . .

This miscreant here illegally, has cost American taxpayers huge amounts of money in terms of processing his arrests and trying to get him deported alone; never mind the public funds for the poor he's siphoned away to himself under his constantly shifting, multiple names.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-re..._b_990291.html

BTW, marks-rocks-with-pee, Odumbo is the executive officer officially required to enforce this nation's laws. So why are these two illegals still in this country?

Hey run for president if you make it bring your relatives here and they won't need green cards either...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

ahhhhh ... Juan Pablo Romney

who fukn knew?

lmao
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women