Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default The heroes on the ground called for help – Obama did nothing.

Sean Hannity on Benghazi Audio Tapes: “I’ve Heard They Are Damning” (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 8:37 PM

The heroes on the ground called for help – Obama did nothing.
It Was Dereliction of Duty

TwitPic
Sean Hannity was debating liberal Juan Williams Tuesday on the Benghazi massacre. Hannity revealed this on the audio tapes of Tyrone Woods begging for air support on 9-11,
“My sources tell me they’re pretty damning, Juan. They’re begging for help.”

Tyrone Woods was screaming for air support and Barack Obama did nothing.
Then he lied about it.
Hannity later said there are three tapes the Obama administration is holding onto including audio of Tyrone Woods begging for air support.
Let’s hope the impeachment proceedings begin before Obama leaves office in January.
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Let the scumbag attacks on Sean Hannity begin! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I wonder if the first attack will be Hannity is crazy or a liar.....let's wait and find out....

Old 10-31-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Let the scumbag attacks on Sean Hannity begin! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I wonder if the first attack will be Hannity is crazy or a liar.....let's wait and find out....

Wrong again asshole.

Are you going to come after me with your gay, hell's angel stomping douche-bags now? 'Cause I called little man marshall an asshole?

hannity gets paid to be a cocksucking bastard and nobodies like you spread his shit so he keps getting paid.

What was that thing you do (besides teaching whirly the polite way to tell your boyfriend to clean himself better)?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmunchmaster View Post
Wrong again asshole.

Are you going to come after me with your gay, hell's angel stomping douche-bags now? 'Cause I called little man marshall an asshole?

hannity gets paid to be a cocksucking bastard and nobodies like you spread his shit so he keps getting paid.

What was that thing you do (besides teaching whirly the polite way to tell your boyfriend to clean himself better)?

"his shit" seems to mean lying....I guess the first attack on Hannity was LIAR! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

He sure is an angry drunk.....I prefer the happy drunks like WDF.....
Old 10-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Yeah, I'm almost afraid to post up for fear that Choom and his gang of combat veteran badasses will hunt me down and beat me up.

But, I'll chance it.

Screaming for "air support." Really? Obama was supposed to initiate airstrikes on the Embassy and the surrounding areas? And what, pray tell, would the targets have been? Would the pilots have been able to magically ascertain where the gunmen were hiding amongst the Libyan population who live in the areas around the embassy? Absurd. The entire argument that we could have rescued these folks with airstrikes or even boots on the ground defies logistical probabilities.

You idiots act like cranking up a military rescue operation is just snapping your fingers and making it happen. It's not. Especially when you have no, or confusing, intelligence about what is happening on the ground.

I would think that a combat veteran badass Army Ranger Green Beret Force Recon Seal Combat Rescue Swimmer like you would know that Choom.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It is the same old nuck 'em right wing theory..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Timpage, you weren't in the military I take it. You don't sound like it. Understand this, with a laser range finder and spotter like Woods had a C130 gunship could have rained down hellfire in an area the size of a kitchen. A navy destroyer could have fired a cruise missile that would have taken out a single building from anywhere in the Med. The MEU could have launched helos with a couple of hundred marines that would have been there within a couple of hours. That is what Obama could have done BUT HE DIDN'T! And that should follow him the rest of his life.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #9
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpage View Post
Yeah, I'm almost afraid to post up for fear that Choom and his gang of combat veteran badasses will hunt me down and beat me up.

But, I'll chance it.

Screaming for "air support." Really? Obama was supposed to initiate airstrikes on the Embassy and the surrounding areas? And what, pray tell, would the targets have been? Would the pilots have been able to magically ascertain where the gunmen were hiding amongst the Libyan population who live in the areas around the embassy? Absurd. The entire argument that we could have rescued these folks with airstrikes or even boots on the ground defies logistical probabilities.

You idiots act like cranking up a military rescue operation is just snapping your fingers and making it happen. It's not. Especially when you have no, or confusing, intelligence about what is happening on the ground.

I would think that a combat veteran badass Army Ranger Green Beret Force Recon Seal Combat Rescue Swimmer like you would know that Choom.....
I really fucked you up in the head with my story......it really bothered you terribly.....unfortunately for you, it's all true! And I didn't even tell you about some of the good parts!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

When I decided to tell that story on this board, I knew I'd throw a bunch of my inferiors into a foaming rage......cowards always despise the brave............. .when it comes to the liberal filth, their lords and masters tell them how to think....you can't change how they think, but you can fundamentally transform how they feel! You don't work with them, you just defeat them!

Just imagine how bad the liberal scum will feel next week when Romney wins.....the election is already over and they don't know it....next week they will try to destroy Romney's legitimacy by claiming election fraud......get ready for the spinning! We'll laugh and laugh and laugh some more at them......

Old 10-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As much as I hate to say it, Choom Baby won this one by KO. First round knockout. And you were doubly right on your prediction, CC. The first post was from a crazy liar.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:57 PM   #11
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
As much as I hate to say it, Choom Baby won this one by KO. First round knockout.

Hey COG....this is the only part of your post I saw! I'll bet that shit-sandwich didn't taste too good when it was shoved down their throats!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 10-31-2012, 02:08 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Thanks guys. Serious fun watching Ozombies meltdown. I really wanted to bump whirlys gem again. So here it is in all it's glory.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #14
marco2007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

JD is correct about our military capabilities. My only concern now is that the msm networks decide to not release the audio tapes. I certainly wouldn't put it past them.
marco2007 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The MSM got the audio tapes from a whistleblower; that same whistleblower can give them to FOX if MSM doesn't release them.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women