Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Pics in Ads

A comment or two in another thread got me thinking about the images in provider ads. It was said that it's "ok" to use fake pics as long as they accurately represent the person in the ad. From a "what does she look like" perspective I get that attitude. I also understand some providers don't want to show their face.

Here's my concern: if I see a face in an ad, and the face that opens the door is different, shouldn't I say "I'm sorry, I have the wrong room," and walk away - lest the young lady place me handcuffs that are not the fun kind? On another note, for those ads that don't show the provider's face - how can a reviewer say - she looks just like her pics? Come on! Really? What are you using to make that determination - her toes or her butt?

I like what some of our ladies around here do - those who don't want their face all over the internet. They don't show their face in the public ad, but have "member only" folders that show their face on their website. That way if I'm interested I can request access, see the pics, know who I'm suppose to see open the door, and decide if I like the way she looks.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Brother,
As I see it, if your spidey sense goes off as you knock on a door, after the lady has answered or heck 1/2 through a session, you are completely clear to go.
That is my opinion.

Take care and be safe.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

You men are to blame for that crap. You guys let the ladies use the, "The pic isn't me, but I look JUST like her" excuse all the time. You NEVER call them out on it and if someone does, there's always the WK who comes to her defense. Stop seeing them or start telling them to use a real pic. But, some of you let your dicks do the thinking for you.

Some of you think its OK for a chick to use a fake pic due to "privacy reasons," My ass!! You think its OK now, but when you get burned you'll be the one whining the most about how could a chick do this to you.

There's 100 different ways that a lady can have a picture taken without her face being shown or do like I've done since getting on the internet, have a website and the face pics are password protected. They could also blur their face out and hide any scars or tattoos that could give away their true identity.

Ladies are going to get away with what you continue to allow them to get away with. Just like if a guy shorts a lady continously with every visit, its not his fault after the 2nd, its her fault for allowing him to get away with it and not speaking up.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

ME-OW Ms. E!!
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

I know there are guys who raise the BS flag when the pics are fake - burk and nash do for sure.
I'm leaning toward not seeing anyone new if they don't have a real face pic, password protected or otherwise. I know that will eliminate a lot of potential, but the not knowing when the door opens is a deal breaker in our current environment.
Gotta agree with MsE - the gals will do what we allow them to get away with. If we gents required this, then more ladies would do as MsE and make them available on a controlled basis.

As for thinking with lil head over big head...Once that lil prick is awake there's neither rest nor rational thought.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You men are to blame for that crap. You guys let the ladies use the, "The pic isn't me, but I look JUST like her" excuse all the time. You NEVER call them out on it and if someone does, there's always the WK who comes to her defense. Stop seeing them or start telling them to use a real pic. But, some of you let your dicks do the thinking for you.

Some of you think its OK for a chick to use a fake pic due to "privacy reasons," My ass!! You think its OK now, but when you get burned you'll be the one whining the most about how could a chick do this to you.

There's 100 different ways that a lady can have a picture taken without her face being shown or do like I've done since getting on the internet, have a website and the face pics are password protected. They could also blur their face out and hide any scars or tattoos that could give away their true identity.

Ladies are going to get away with what you continue to allow them to get away with. Just like if a guy shorts a lady continously with every visit, its not his fault after the 2nd, its her fault for allowing him to get away with it and not speaking up.
I agree with MsElena.
However, I would have said it with more emphasis.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #7
oilcanmancan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Yes in agreement after that insight because yes faces can be blurred etc.... im wrong ms. e props....
oilcanmancan is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I calls em as I sees em. If the pic is fake I don't let them in. They should be called out for using fake pics every time. But that's just me
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
cowboy_john
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I started in an age prior to the internet. Pics were not an option. We would call an agency in NY, LA, Dallas, Atlanta, San Fran or where-ever and take our chances the expeditor / agent would understand and respect our requests. Our conversations were limited to body types and what he/she had working that evening. In the event of a mistake, our recourse was to nominally tip the woman, send her back and wait for the next woman the disptacher would send. It was extraordinarily diffidcult for everyone.

Flash forward: We are now deluged with pics. Reviews. Bios, etc. The competitive forces on providers have got to be enormous. Stay young, out-do your competitition, out-please your patrons, compete, compete, compete, while posturing you are not competing. Capitalism at its best and worst simultaneously. The woman who undertakes the challenge has got balls most of us take supplements to achieve.

In such an environment I absoluetly do not blame a lady if she does not post a face pic. What with facial recognition software and the prying eyes of everyone older than 8 with a Facebook account, and the fact any significant employer does a thorough background check which includes a thorough online check, I totally understand a woman keeping her identity (especially her facial identity) to herself and her verified patrons of her arts.

However, the woman who advertises with a face pic, and/or who uses her own real world ID and street address for registering her website - thereby linking her real world name and ID with her alter ego (which I know at least one does locally), and/or, who has podcast / downloadable web-cam sexual events showing her face and voice (which I know at least one does locally), and/or, who blends their multiple paths in life into a single journey, risks a great deal. As well as everyone she ever sees.

With all that said, fake pics are exactly that fake. Most men like a "type" and when they find a pic, they expect that "type" of woman to be there. When that person does not shoe up, the entire transaction is undercut. That is not to say they not be great - it is just not the basis of the bargain, and normally a disappointment.

There are woman on here who go to great lengths to present honest, accurate, current pics which simultaneously protect their personal ID's to prying eyes, while educating new patrons, and rewarding continuing patrons. (After all beauty is art and patrons supports art.) It is self-defeating if we do not support them. The market demands the buyer of goods keep the marketplace honest by demanding accurately represented goods.

I do apprecate there are always extenuating circumstances, and I feel confident this instance is exactly that, but providers need to be rewarded for honesty, and those who stray from the path encouraged to get onto the path. It is in our own self-interests.

We may have our familial spats, but it is in our self interests to play by the same rules.
cowboy_john is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

This kind of thing has almost happened to me once.

I arrived.
I said to her. “You're not the lady in the pics.”
She drew close to remove my outer coat and I obliged.
It had been misting outside and my clothes had to be cool to her touch but
she drew close and looking up at me she said. “They're mine.”

I placed my index finger under her chin and tilted her head up to look at her closely.
Her face was similar but I could not swear it was her in the pictures and I said so.
She didn't smile. She took her left hand and gently put it behind my head and drew me to her lips.
Her waist was small and warm to the touch.
She was Russian and she knew she had me.

To make a long story short, she was the gal in the pics sans makeup.
I miss her.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #11
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

I can never tell what a woman looks like when she kisses me...it always a case of "eyes wide shut."
Old 11-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I agree with MsElena.
OMG MA!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I agree with MsElena.
I was being nice. Want me to be more blunt and totally honest about it?

Remember.......careful what you wish for.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #14
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I was being nice. Want me to be more blunt and totally honest about it?

Remember.......careful what you wish for.

I wish for...

I sometimes end up with...

Gotta figure out this communication thing between Venus and Mars.

Have a great weekend!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women