Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2015, 08:49 PM   #1
mellowbear69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Sherry of DFW defense against SensualNurseD

I have known Sherry of DFW for years--- (see her 205 reviews for what other guys who have met her say about her.) In this co-ed thread on 9/25/2015, SenualNurseD (who had breast cancer)accused Sherry of keeping money that was meant for Nurse D
the truth: Sherry offered to do reduced rate 50$ bbbj's on a Sunday
--all proceeds to go to Norse D-
-only 3 guys showed up that Sunday-
-Sherry sent nurseD the $150
---nurse D refused to believe only 3 guys showed up, accused Sherry of keeping money from other guys, meant for Nurse D-
--Sherry was so upset by this FAKE ACCUSATION that when she tried to post her defense- (by--asking all guys who DID visit Sherry that day to pm Nurse D,) Sherry mistakenly posted Nurse D's first name-
-and was instantly banned from eccie for a FULL YEAR for this mistake
Now Sherry has no income (her only income was from eccie) and NO WAY OF DEFENDING HER REPUTATION FORM NURSE D'S UNTRUE ACCUSATION
Even in a court of law, a person is INNOCENT UNTIL
PROVEN GUILTY and has the right to defend themselves-
---yet eccie will not even grant sherry this basic human right
--but has banned her for a full year
IF YOU ARE A GUY, LIKE MYSELF, WHO HAS MET WITH SHERRY AND KNOWS SHE IS A DECENT PERSON, PLEASE REPLY HERE, ASKING THE MODERATOR MOJOJO TO RECONSIDER HIS HARSH SENTENCE OF FULL YEAR'S BANN FOR SHERRY OF DFW----maybe if enough guys who have met her take a minute to reply here, that they think sherry is being denied her basic human rights, mojojo will reconsider his decision--the unfairly accused should have a right to present a defense

______________________________ ____________________________
mellowbear69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:00 PM   #2
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_682815836085096.jpeg (20.8 KB, 1037 views)
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:02 PM   #3
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

She may be nice, but she outed someone.

Teach her to diversify her advertising options. Eccie shouldn't be the sole option for anyone.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:28 AM   #4
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

What a damn mess for something that should have been handled privately in my estimation
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:16 AM   #5
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

SND is being exposed for who she really is. She may be having issues but it sounds like her begging for $$ is not new based on some of the post's by ladies and gents. Also her attitude came out quick when TFN and I posted our opinions.

How totally ungrateful, I know you gave me 150 but you need to give me more. I know you made more, I got pm's, I have txts, I demand all of it and I'm going to publicly shame you and get you banned?

IMHO SND needs to be banned for the same time frame sherry is. (I realize that's unrealistic) but you saw the ladies post and the guys. SND is a con artist and an ingrate and seems to always have the same MO but with a different reason.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:42 AM   #6
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I have not met either lady and I really dont care to pick any side. All I wanted to say is the American Cancer Society spends about 59 cents per dollar on programs that directly support its mission. 41 cents is spent on administrative overhead. So if lady A raised $300 bucks and sent lady B only half of it, that's still pretty damn generous.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:46 AM   #7
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
I have not met either lady and I really dont care to pick any side. All I wanted to say is the American Cancer Society spends about 59 cents per dollar on programs that directly support its mission. 41 cents is spent on administrative overhead. So if lady A raised $300 bucks and sent lady B only half of it, that's still pretty damn generous.
Excellent, excellent point & anybody who has ever been closely involved with an actual 503 (c)(3) knows that even if every word this chick has posted is gospel she should still be grateful and stop acting like a victim.

I'm in the same boat as you are, and have no dog in this fight but this is really really bad manners, even for deranged hookers.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:58 PM   #8
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

when a individual posts a reply to thread post there are (2) buttons at the bottom of the page, Submit Reply & Preview Post. I've never met either lady, but before you get all wound up over he said she said drama and go punching buttons look at what your about to hit with the mouse and proof read what you've typed before you hit the Submit Reply button.

SND, I sincerely hope you fully recover from your surgery. My mother wasn't as lucky, 6 mos after she was diagnosed in 92' she went to heaven from inoperable under the breast bone cancer.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. October 16th is National Mammography Day.

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2u View Post
What a damn mess for something that should have been handled privately in my estimation
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:56 AM   #9
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
Kudos, very realistic and intelligent logic.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:41 PM   #10
mellowbear69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Is it Fair

Is it Fair
I am aware of strict new guidelines on masking,
but do you feel it is fair to ban a member FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR for mistakenly posting a first name ONLY(no other info ) in a thread?
thousands of people have same first name-
--does this really constitute "OUTING"-
--since "JOHN" can apply to many people
DO YOU FEEL FULL YEAR'S BAN IS "CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT" FOR mistakenly posting a person's first name
WHICH DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFY THEM IN ANY WAY
mellowbear69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:44 PM   #11
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

There is no need to open a new thread on the same subject. I have merged the threads, spamming the board with this won't work on your favor. We don't mind you expressing yourself but keep it here.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 02:35 PM   #12
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

To all the Sherry fans out there keep this in mind. Much like Tara's vacations it only means she's off the board for a while, not out of business. For those of you that seem to care so much, help her get established other places, go get your dick sucked, and write the reviews to keep her name out there. Can't imagine that she isn't taking appointments.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 02:54 PM   #13
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to suggest her in the ISOs and leave her number. I hope that will help.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 03:23 PM   #14
charlotteblue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 195005
My ECCIE Reviews

I searched for her on P411 yesterday and found her profile. She was online at that time. FYI.

+1000 THN!!! That is awesome!!!
charlotteblue is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 03:56 PM   #15
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I'm going to suggest her in the ISOs and leave her number. I hope that will help.
Me too i feel bad for her
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women